Chapter 14

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday and Thursday flew by fast, and Donghae made it a habit ti give Hyukjae three strawberry milks every day at luch. which if course earned him a gummy smile every time he did.

So of course it was now Friday, and Donghae's most awaited practice game was today during their P.E time.

~Hyukjae P.O.V~

I was sipping my (2nd)strawberry milk while me, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were sitting at the bleachers waiting for the game.Donghae and his team mates were currently changing their clothes.

I saw that the school they were playing with already arrived. I didn't see from what school they were from though.

~

Watching the game was so exciting and my eyes couldn't not look at Donghae while he was playing. I can't help cuz he looks really handsome playing seriously like that. I would show him a *fighting* gesture everytime he looked at me which of course he replies with his angelic smile. well that made my heat rate shoot up.

The game ended with 5-2, and our school won. I know it was just a practice game but I think it was just as important as the real one. Donghae and the others came to us to celebrate their victory with hugs. And surprisingly Donghae actually hesitated to hug me, and when he did, his embrace feels so warm and I felt safe inside his arms. I don't know how long we actually were hugging each other until we heard a cough from no other than Kyuhyun.

We broke the hug and looked at different directions b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter