Chapter 1

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

N.O P.O.V

Riiiiing* the school bell rang.

Signaling the students of S.J high that classes are starting.

S.J high is one of the most prestigious schools in the country. The students there were either very smart or very rich, and most of the students were the latter. Which means the school is filled with arrogant kids that think that they are the best and poor people or ugly people were not welcome in the school. In other words, the students that got in the school because they got scholarships are often bullied.

In class room 2-1. It was very noisy. even when the teacher already entered the classroom.

"QUIET!!" the teacher shouted, which gainedall the attention of the students. Mr. Shin their teacher was very kind yet very dangerous when angry. so the class obeyed in being quiet.

"Good, now since all of you are now behaved and silent I would like to anounce that we have a new students joining us" the teacher said.

"Mr. Lee, you can come in now" he said in a kind voice. and so the new student quietly entered the classroom with his head bowed down. He was wearing an ugly sweater vest with old slacks. his black hair was mess. and when he looked up, he was wering very thick framed glasses that made it nearly impossible to see how he looked like. "Mr.Lee, intoduce urself" Mr. Shin said.

"A-annyeonghaseyo, My name is L-l-lee Hyukjae, nice to meet all of you. I hope to be good friends with you guys."he stuttered and looked at the class shyly.

"As if you ugly nerd! no one would ever be friends with you here! so why dont you do us all a favor and just scram!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter