Chapter 8

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday was like any of the other days that occured that week.

Why is that so you may ask?

It is because unlike the other days. today was raining very hard but not enough to cancel their classes too bad though cuz they won't be able to go out for their P.E Lesson which was soccer at the time. But another fact was that no one dared to bully Hyukjae at all.

Hyukjae thought he can go home peacefully because school was over. He was all alone because Sungmin didn't come to school today.

He was walking down the halls on his way home, it was a little late because he stayed and read a little at the school library. Suddenly he was surrounded by a lot of people. not only by boys but also some girls.

"Yah! you ugly nerd. Do you think that your safe forever?! hahaha. think again. Donghae isn't even here. a fat guy that he didn't even know said.

"that's right loser! Donghae oppa doesn't really care about you! He is our prince and shouldn't be associated with the likes of you!" a girl who he knew was named Jessica.

Hyukjae didn't make any reaction to them. Anyone who was there can see that he wasn't showing any fear or signs of beeing scared at all.

Because of this they all got irritated.

"Hey you loser! you think you're so cool cuz Lee Donghae defended you once?!" the fat dude said.

And all of a sudden the guy beside him suddenly punched Hyukjae on the face causing Hyukjae's glasses to fall from his face. Although the punch seemed like it was very strong. Hyukjae didn'r even move from where he was standing.

At this, they expected for Hyukjae to fall to the ground and for him to beg them to not hurt him any more than that. They got shocked when the so called weak nerd was looking at them with intense eyes and said.

"You think your silly punch will make me bow down to you?" Hyukjae asked them.

"hahaha, oh I'm so scared who will protect me from all of these mead bullies" hyukjae laughed mockingly and said like he was a person in distress.

Suddenly Hyukjae smirked at them.. "I wouldn't have done that if i were you." Hyukjae said.

"If you guys somehow behave on monday maybe I'll let you guys off the hook and forget about all of this" He said.

the teens around him was looking at him like hehad gone crazy.

And all of a sudden they heard a certain someone shout.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter