Chapter 13

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Hyukjae P.O.V~

I was grumbling and pouting to myself while we were eating breakfast at my house since Kyuhyun made me panicked saying we were late making the five of us hurry in getting ready for school but in truth it was very early.

"Aww Hyukkie hyung don't be mad at me~" Kyuhyun said to me.

"yeah Hyukkie its not like you haven't known him since he was born"--Heechul

I didn't reply anything to them and just continued eating.

And when I said WE were eating breakfast I meant literally all of us, even DOnghae and the others because Kyuhyun daid that they all haven't eaten anything yet before coming here.

When we were all finished all of those who brought their would be taking the others as passengers. Jyuhyun and Heechul hyung didn't bring theirs. so the arrangement went like this. Kangin's car -Kangin hyung-Leeteuk hyung-Yesung hyung- Ryeowook  in Hangeng hyung's car it was only him and Heechul hyung and lastly Donghae's car-Donghae-Me-Kyuhyun-Kyuhyun-Sungmin.

I don't know we even came to this arrangement, I mean when we went out it seemed that they already thought of it.

end of P.O.V

~Donghae P.O.V~

It was a quiet ride to school cuz no one wanted to talk but it didn't matter much cause it was only a short trip from Hyukkie's house(omo I called him Hyukkie~x) ).

But I still can't help but feel jealous in seeing him and Sungmin hugging in bed. Because OK, I already admit to myself that I Like him. so I can't help it if I feel like ripping them off from each other the first moment I saw their position.But then again, I think Hyukkie was so cute when he is sleeping~ he was pouting his lips a bit and it makes me wanna kiss him,, A LOT.

When we got to school it was still quiet since no one said anything.

"Thanks for the rise Fishy" Hyukkie said looking at me and it seemed to me that he likes colling me a fish. but I don't mind much though cuz its him.

"No problem" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter