Chapter 17

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a fine saturday morning a certain Blonde (I forgot to mention, Donghae's hair is like Fuwa Sho's on skip beat) was happily walking (more like skipping) to Hyukjae's front door.

~Donghae P.O.V~

I rang the doorbell and waited... A man who I know is their head butler opened the door. "ahh.. young master's friend" Sukgi said.

"wait a moment, I will tell young master that you have arrived" he said with a smile.

in less than five minutes I came face to face with a smokin hot Hyukjae. He was wearing vlack skinny jeans that hugged him perfectly and a red V neck that fitted his body perfectly not to mention that showed me his nice neck. I my lips just thinking f marking that nice expanse of skin.

"HOT~" I said unconsciously.

which of course earned me a nice cute giggle in return

"You look mighty hot yourself Donghae" He said while looking me up and down.

Of course I know that myself as I notice people stare at me when I walk by.

I was wearing a white V neck almost similar to him and navy blue maong pants. and as a final touch a black leather jacket.

"So shall we go now my lovely date~"

He just nodded in reply.

We both walked to my car and Hyukjae suddenly stopped.

"Oh my GOD Donghae!, isn't this a Lamborghini Veneno?!" He aksed with wide eyes which was by the way sooo cute.

I just laughed at his cuteness...

"well yes it is my sweetie" I said while chuckling softly.

He was so into the car that he didn't mind the sudden endearment.

"I mean wow Donghae... I can't believe you actually have this... This is like the most expensive car ever and they only make three a year!!"--Hyukjae

We both got in the car and I starte drivibg to our destination.

"haha,, this was a birthday gift from my dad" I said while my eyes were on the road.

"hmmm.. good for you"--Hyukjae

 

In less than thirty minutes we were already at our destination, Hyukjae looked like an excited kid when he saw where we were.

which was ELFish Land (Think of it like six flags magic mountain which means it has hell of a lot of roller coasters XD)

"thaaaaaaank youu Donghae! I wanted to go here so much since it opened but I never had a chance before now"  then he suddenly hugged me tightly.

He was walking to where they were selling tickets but I quickly pulled him to the side.

"Why Donghae? Aren't we gonna buy tickets??"--Hyukjae

I just dragged him straight to the entrance and the guards bowed to me.

"My family owns this place Hyukkie" I said and smiled at him.

"really?! wow you so lucky then" Hyukjae said while pouting.

"nooow let's get started with the coasters!!" I shouted playfully.

I held out my hand to Hyukkie which he hesitatedly took hold of making me smile like a madman.

 

after 4 hours of non stp rides and screaming our heads off from the extreme coasters. Hyukkie squeezed my arm which made me look at him.

"I'm hungry Fishy~" He said while slightly pouting at me.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was already lunch time.

"Ok then Hyukkie, let's go eat" I said and smiled to him.

"we went to the part of the amusement park where their were reataurants.

We went inside and ordered.

The waitresses and waiters were all eyeingboth me and Hykkie but I couldn't care any less so I just glared at them. We both ordered their famous stakes there. I saw Hyukkie was having trouble cutting up his so I completely cut mine and exchanged plates with him.

He was shocked by the sudden exchange but nonetheless he said a shy thank you to me while blushing. which I of course said that it was my pleasure.

we both ate in comfortable silence.

After eating I asked him if he wanted dessert while I handed him the dessert menu.

Ater one look his eyes immediately sparkled.

'Can I have the strawberry cheesevake?" He asked hopefully at me.

I quickly ordered it from one of the waiters ad it was immediately served at our table.

I just watched Hyukkie quickly started chomping cutely at it with his chipmunk like puffy cheeks. But then he then suddenly stopped.

"umm,, Donghae..aren't you gonna eat as well?"--Hyukjae

"Its ok Hyukkie"

He puffed his cheeks then suddenlt smiled.

He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter