Chapter 6

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae P.O.V

I was slowly getting annoyed in seeing that cute ners in the embrace of my very own bestfriend Cho Kyuhyun. I mean when did Kyuhyun even know how to show affection to others? Hes the snarky evil magnae of our group. thevery same person who likes to pull pranks on people, even to his own friends.

And the other thing is that the one who is gripping my arm is no other than Kim Heechul. He is my closest hyung. I can't believe that these two people are related to that Hyukjae.

 

Then I saw Hyukjae and Kyuhyun and then I saw the nerd smile his gummy smile at my evil bestfriend. And they both went out of the cafeteria.

 

And that left me with my favorite-but-still-very-dangerous-hyung when angered hyung.

"Why did you do that to our Hyuk" Heechul hyung asked me while looking at me with anger in his eyes.

" I don't know hyung. I just really felt like it" I told him while looking down at my feet.

"And you don't know why you kissed him?! hmm?? you don't kiss the people you bully Lee Donghae! You just molested my baby cousin!" Heechul hung said.

"I'm sorry hyung! I didn't know he was your cousin and how is he also Kyu's cousin? The two of you aren't even realated to one another." I asked him.

"It is because we are cousin's from his mother side and Kyuhyun is his cousin from his father side" Heechul hyung explained.

"Then why didn't you guys even tell me that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter