Time to Worry

Boys Day Out

"Look, I see Taemin!" Cnu said to Onew. 

As if trying to be as silly as he could be, Cnu waved really big to atteract the boys attention. Onew bowed his head low and tried to hide behind the potted plant. Taemin eventually saw them and waved a little awkwardly. Zelo waved big back and smiled wide, he was always a pleaser. 

Taemin stopped short of their table after noticing Sanduel hidding undernegh it. He started heading past it to enougher table that was out of view from the first.

"Um, tables back there." Zelo stated.

"I know."

Zelo was confussed until Cnu came up to them asking if they've seen the third person to their party. Zelo almost came close a few times to ratting him out if it wasn't for Taemin kicking him under the table. After a bit, Cnu went back to looking, leaving Onew behind with them. 

"Why are you here?" Taemin asked as politely as he could.

"I made the mistake of going to his place and got dragged."

"Was it luch time?"

Onew glared and said with posion in his words, "Yep, now where's Sandeul?"

The two boys pointed over to table where Sandeul was still hidding. Onew just stared at him and waved slowly. Sandeul waved back and mouthed for help.

"Why?"

The two boys only stood up and showed him why instead of say. At first he was confused but after seeing the pink dress he understood clearly.

"Again, why?"

Zelo put on his cutest shrug and said, "Dare?~"

Onew rolled his eyes and pinched his brow, "Get him back in boys clothes before Cnu jumps him right in the food court."

The two helped Sandeul up and brushed him off. Onew gave him a little noded and searched for Cnu.

"Why he pissed?" Sandeul asked.

"Onew has chicken for lunch, he never got to eat it."

"Cnu must have a death wish, doesn't he?" Zelo asked.