Time To Be Scared!

Boys Day Out

"Not gonna do it! I'm not gonna do it!" Sanduel shouted as Zelo and Taemin tried to force him into the dressing room. 

Zelo huffed and puffed trying to convince him that nothing bad will happen but Sanduel knew better then to trust either of them. He struggled and almost got free twice but Taemin tripped him sending him flying face first to the floor. As he was rubbing his nose, the two boys picked him up and carried him into the dressing room. They tossed him in and had Taemin guard the door. 

"This isn't fair!" He shouted.

"It's completely fair. Now stop whining!" Taemin shouted back and banged a fist on the door.

Zelo was already racing around trying to find something that would look good on the complaining boy. He acidentally wondered into the girl section and found the perfect thing. With a smirk, he grabbed it and raced back to Taemin. The guy eyed him funny when he first saw the outfit but chuckled at the idea. The two threw the clothes over the door and waited for a reaction. With a sigh, Sanduel picked up half caring. All he could see was that it was a light pink color but that was it until he held it up. 

"No, no, NOOOOOOO!" 

"Oh yes, yes, Yes!~" Taemin chimed back at him.

"I'm not doing it!" 

With a huff, Zelo banged on the door. "Oh yes you are! Even if I have to go in and change you my self!"

The girls that were in ear shoot giggled at this and circled around to see what was going on. The two encouraged more to come and gather. A bit later, Sanduel slammed the door open and shouted, "HAPPY?!?!?!?!!?" Right after that he blushed ten shades of red and tried to race back into the room if it wasn't for Taemin holding him back. The girls giggled and complimented him which only made it worse. With the whole store seeing him in the pink dress made him want to die right then and there.

"Hmmmmm, Sanduel you look too cute in that. Why don't you wear it all day~" Taemin whispered in his ear.

"Never!" 

"Do it!" One of the girls in the crowd shouted. 

Zelo collected his clothes and paid for the dress up front while the whole comotion was going on. Taemin roughly grabbed Sanduels arm and dragged him out of the store.

"You are doing this!" He damned.

Sanduel just stood with his head hung low, plotting for his revenge. I swear if it's the last thing I do, you will pay!, he thought to himself.

...................

(At the exact same time)

"I think they might be here!" Cnu stated as he pulled Onew along with him into the local mall.

"I highly doubt it!" he shouted back, rolling his eyes and Cnu's silly worring.

It would be a 100 to 1 chance that they would really be here, he thought to himself.