Some confusion..

Boys Day Out

The three guys croched down and made their way through the maze of tables and people. All seemed to be fine when until some one tapped on Sandeuls shoulder.

"Excuse me, miss, but have you seen a guy about your height, small build, and most likely eating?" Cnu asked nicely.

Sandeul was too scared to turn around or to even anwser the question. Taemin stepped in to save him by saying that they needed to hurry to the bathrooms for the "girl" was sick. Cnu left them alone after wishing that "she" got better. Zelo ditched them and left the mall, not wanting to get involved with anymore craziness.

"Jerk.." They muttered under their as they watched the small guy run for the exit door.

Things started to get a little awkward once they got into the bathrooms. All the men at the urinurals got as close as they could to the wall so that the "lady" wouldn't be able to see anything. None of them got a good look at his face which was a very good thing for if they did they would have most likely beaten him up. Taemin gaurded the door as Sandeul changed in the handicapped stall. He had to be constently moving so that the other guys in the bathroom couldn't see through the cracks in the door, no matter how hard they tried. 

A little while later, Sandeul got out which confussed everyone but luckly they got out while the confussion was distracting from the fact that the "girl" was him. Once they got far as they could from there, Sandeul turned to Taemin and almost screamed.

"I'm going to kill you and that little ditcher! Got that?"

Taemin chuckled a little, "I thought you were supposed to be he nice member"

"Same goes for you buddy..."