Meeting up

Boys Day Out

Sanduel rocked on his heels infront of the curve. It was only a few blocks away from his place and where the others said they'll meet up with him. He just couldn't wait to finally hang out with anyone other then his groupmates. Sure, he loved him to death but he could only handle them for so long. After a few more minutes he sighed, he knew that they most likely wouldn't come sense they never really even talked to each other. Just as he was going to turn and head back home, a cheery voice popped up beside him.

"Hey Sanduel!" Zelo was walking up beside him waving happily.

Sanduel waved back with a huge smile of happiness and shock. Now all that was left was for Taemin to show up. The two stood there in silence not knowing what to say even for small talk. Thirty minutes later, Taemin sluggishly approched the two. His eyes were half open and had crustes in the corners. 

"Y...you ok?" Sanduel was weary to ask. 

Taemin nodded and explained with slight annoyance in his voice how some people shouldn't call others at three in the morning. With Sanduel being Sanduel, he didn't get the message and Taemin could see that clearly. He only waved off his past comments and asked bluntly what they were going to do.

"Well how about we go grab some lunch and then head to the mall?"

Zelo nodded excitedly. Sanduel smiled brightly at him, At least someone here is happy about my efforts, Sanduel thought to him self while looked back at Taemin. The two knew today was going to be a bit of a new expearnce.