Sandeul and Cnu's Ending

Boys Day Out

"Oh where, oh where, could my little duck by?~" Cnu muttered to him self as he looked into every store.

He felt like a jerk for dragging Onew into all of this and even a bigger one for not even considering if Sandeul just wanted to be alone. The uneasy feeling from early that morning kept coming back to him, reminding him why he was doing this. All he wanted was answers to why Sandeul was being so cold to him. It wasn't usual for him to be like that to anyone, unless they touched him or his food. 

After completely combing through the mall, Cnu went back to the food court where he left Onew by himself. To his own surprise, he find Onew casually sitting down next to the person he's been looking for for the past two hours with Taemin and Zelo. He quickly walked up to the group who only acted like nothing was going on. 

Cnu started pointing fingers at Taemin and Zelo." You guys said you haven't seen him."

"I didn't say anything." Taemin retorted which got him a sudtle punch in the arm from Onew.

The pointed finger moved its way to Onew. "And you! Why didn't you call me when you found him?"

"He found me."

During all this questioning, Sandeul started to bow his head farther and farther untill it was almost in his lap. When Cnu tried to point his angery finger at him, his anger disappeared and his hand lowered. 

"D...don't act like that...please?"

Sandeul didn't respond. Cnu himself was feeling worse then before and quickly grabbed Sandeuls arm and dragged him out of the mall. The two stood in the parking lot sad and uncomfortable.

"Thank you for getting me out of there." Sandeul muttered.

"What.....You wanted to leave them?"

Sandeul slowly nodded, still keeping his head down. Cnu chuckled a little and rubbed the back of his head.

"I will never understand you, little duck."

With a half smile, Sandeul lightly punched Cnu's shoulder and started heading towards the car with Cnu following behind.

"Got cha, my  little duck~" he whispered to himself.