The (other) End

Boys Day Out

"So.....who's idea was it to put poor little Sandeul in girl clothes?" Onew calmly asked.

Quickly, Taemin pointed at Zelo who tried his best to defend him self. Onew's eyes were as sharp as daggers and peirced right threw him. Zelo gulped  very loudly.

"You know I will be calling Yong Guk is going to hear about this....right?"

Zelo skin flushed a ghostly pale as he started to run to the nearest exit. He knew there was nothing good waiting for his when he got back to his group. Taemin started to laugh at the younger boy until his eyes met Onew's.

"You think nothings going to happen to you. I know most of this," Onew gestered around, "was you."

"Didn't I just say Zelo was the one who made him do that?!"

"Ya, but I know for sure that wearing frilly clothes woudln't have made Sandeul as upset as he was. Now that was all you, wasn't it?"

Onew's calm, steady voice was unsettling and made Taemin admit his bad deads. The older man bopped him upside the head and warned about a great punishment that would be waiting for him when they got home. Taemin cursed under his breath which got him anougher bop to the head. 

And that was the last time Taemin and Zelo decided to bully an one.......that knew Onew.