The Call

Boys Day Out

Sandeul twirled the cord on his old fashion wall phone waiting for the rings to start. With each ring he  leaned back on his heels and then on to his tippy toes. Yet again there was no responce. This was his fourth time trying to call Taemin.  They planned awhile ago to hang out one day with no Baro or Onew and he wanted to see if he could invite someone else. They weren't the closest of friends but he knew how much Zelo needed a break from B.A.P. With a huff he tried again, this time Taemin finally picked up after the third ring.

"Hey!~" Sandeul chimmed happy to finally get a hold of him.

Taemin groaned and said, "Do you know what time it is?"

"No?"

"It's three in the morning. Go to bed Sandeul-chan..." Taemin started to slowly drift back to bed.

"Really?" Sandeul opened the window to see only darkness. He was never one for sleep and wasn't use to other people sleep paterns.

"Yes, really. What's so important?" He tried his best not to sound annoyed with him.

"Can Zelo come today?"

"Huh?"

"With us. Remember? We planned last week to hang out today."

Taemin reached over to his night stand and looked at his mini calender. In big letters it said that he and Sandeul were going to the shops and get some lunch. He groaned and replied back. "Ya, sure but why?"

"Well, like us, he needs a break from his group."

"Fine, fine, just one thing."

"Yes?"

Taemin cleared his voice and politily shouted, "Let me sleep!" and hung up the phone. He flopped back on his bed which awoke the person next to him.

"Hmmm, what was that about?" Onew asked, half wanting to know while wrapping his arms around the small man.

"Sorry, it's nothing." The two snuggled together and drifted back to sleep. Thoughts of the day plan completely slipped Taemins mind.