A Little Bit of Perfect with a Side of Coffee (Youngjae)

B.A.P Oneshots

 

  There she was, the delicate creature. Her soft brown eyes downcast at a book as always; the breeze playfully dancing with her strands of chestnut hair. 
 
Beautiful
 
  That's the best word to describe this scene right here. He watched her contently from a distance at his place behind the counter. A call beckoned him back to reality as he blinked his sight back to the face in front of him. 
 
"I'd like a cappuccino, please." a tall, blonde man spoke while opening his wallet. He placed the money on the counter and waited patiently," So, is there pretty scenery outside the window I'm missing?" flashing a smile, already knowing what it was Youngjae was looking at. 
 
"Uh...you could say that," he sheepishly smiled and turned to prepare the hot beverage. 
 
"You know, you'll never get a chance with her until you try," the blonde spoke up while leaning against his arm resting on the counter. 
 
"Shut up Junhong, I'm just waiting for the perfect moment," the blonde smirked. 
 
"Why not now?" he took his drink and walked over to one of the small tables at the little cafe. 
 
  Youngjae looked back out the window, swallowed hard, and decided this was his chance. He took a slice of cake from the display window, wrote something on the paper doily, and marched out. He straightened his shoulders before reaching her table. 
 
"Here you go, miss," he smoothly placed the treat on the table and smiled. She looked up in surprise. 
 
"I didn't order this..." her eyes were full of wonder. 
 
"It's on the house, you're a regular. The cafe always gifts our regulars with a little treat," he smiled a warm smile before doing a slight bow and walking back inside. 
 
  She looked down at the delectable piece of dessert and noticed something scribbled on the paper:
 
xxx-xxx-xxxxx 
Yoo Youngjae~ 
 
  She smiled to herself as her cheeks grew hot. She suddenly felt self-conscious and couldn't bring herself to look back through the window, save a glance she managed to sneak in her side vision. 
 
"Nice one, now, all you have to do is wait," the blonde smirked before going back to his coffee. Youngjae smiled toward her now shy image shown through the window and took his place behind the counter. 
 
"Welcome to Little Bit of Heaven Cafe, what can I get you?"