For Better or For Worse (Yongguk)

B.A.P Oneshots

 

  I drag my feet into the front entrance and lazily slip my shoes off, almost tripping while sliding my aching feet into the slippers. There's a loud thud as my heavy bag drops to the floor. He must have heard my careless entrance because he walked out of the bedroom with a bright smile on, before seeing my moody era about me. 
 
"What's wrong? Have a rough day?" he walked over and put both hands on my shoulders. I looked up at his concerned face and tears started blurring my vision. I nodded with a sniff before he pulled me into a hug, lightly my hair. 
 
"It's okay, you're home now. Leave your troubles at the door and snuggle in my arms." he kissed the top of my head and lead me over to the couch, pulling me down on his lap. His firm arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me close. I rested my head in the crook of his neck taking in his scent. 
 
"I love you...don't you ever forget that." he lifted my chin and gently pressed his lips to mine, he pulled away only to leave light pecks down my jawline and neck. His breath tickled my neck and I pushed him away a little, laughing. 
 
  He chuckled and crashed our lips together, then pressed his forehead to mine. 
 
"I love you..." 
 
 I smiled and pecked his lips again, "I love you too, Yongguk."