Chapter 4 - The

MinSul in We Got Married

Minho : Ahhh ...I didn't even remember that Sulli's real name means truth . Ahhh ... you Tae Joon  , you don't even know other things about your Jae Hee . But if Sulli is really my wife , I think I don't need to worry . But what's this , i'm really nervous . Alright , first let's go to the practice room .

 

                         Minho is already on his way to the practice room ! Is Sulli really waiting for him ? Is Sulli will be the wife of Minho ? Then Tae Joon and Jae Hee , are already in the next level of relationship ? Minho's gonna open the door ...

 

Minho : Hello ? Is anyone here ?

Sulli : Ohh ! Minho-oppa ! Why are you here ??

Minho : Do you received any letter ? Does the letter said you shoud wait here for someone ?

Sulli : Yes .... maybe the one that's being mentioned on the letter is you ??

Minho : Ahahah , can we sit first ? I'm a bit exhausted rushing all the way here .

Sulli : Alright .... so ...

Minho : Well , I also received a letter . And it said that I've been casted to WGM .

Sulli : *laughs* Don't tell me ..... Aahahah , well actually the letter also said that I've been casted to WGM . I just didn't say it to my fellow members because they're gonna be all excited to find out who will be my husband is ...

Minho : So .... ahahhaha . *stood up* I already find my wife !

Sulli : *laugh* So .... 

Minho : It's awkward ...

Sulli : Yeah , I think so too .

Minho : Do you wanna eat something ? I bet you wait here a bit long ..

Sulli : Sure ! I'm really hungry now . *stood up*

 

                              Now that they already find each other . What would happen to the new couple ? How could they break the awkwardness through ? So as they leave the company , they decide to walk so that they could talk more while on their way to a food store .

 

Minho :  Sulli , when you received the letter , does it said something about what you're gonna husband be ?

Sulli : Well , nothing really ...

Minho : The letter sent to me said that my wife loves pink , a baby of a group , honest , and close to one of my bandmates too .

Sulli : That's correct .. but you don't have any idea that I could be that girl ?

Minho : No , its just ... I don't really come up with any idea because of my shock , because so suddenly they give me this letter .

Sulli : Me too ... as if i'm going to marry someone on the spot .

Minho : Ahahaha , but I was wondering about something ...

Sulli : What is it ?

Minho : Well the letter mention that you are also close with one of my bandmates ... which one of those four ?

Sulli : Well , I'm quite close to Key-oppa ... Since he is very sociable and very friendly .. 

Minho : (thinking ---> that key !!! ) Ummmmm.... *NODDING WITH JEALOUSY*

Sulli : Ahahahaha ! 

Minho : Then which one of us is the closest to you ?

Sulli : Hmmmmmm ....... well ... you ?

Minho : Really ? Why do seem not certain ? 

Sulli : Ahaahah ! Well , I really think you're my closest one .. of course , the drama before really made us more comfortable with each other  .. and you always there for me if I'm getting a bit uncomfortable with a drama . You always told me to be not nervous because you're gonna take care of everything ...So ... that's it .

 

WGM INTERVIEW : ( MINHO )

Minho : I'm really a bit shock to her answer .... that she said that she's comfortable with me and I'm her closest one . 

WGM Staff : But why do you think she's close to Key ?

Minho : Well , it's really because Key is very sociable .... but because of him I thought Sulli would say she's closest with Key .

WGM Staff : So how do you feel when she choose you ?

Minho : I'm really happy ... At least , i've already come up with the first step if being closer to my wife ...

 

----------

Sulli : Oh ! We're already here ! 

Minho : What do you wanna eat ? You can order anything ...

Sulli : Really ? Ahahahaha , maybe samgyupsal ? Well , Vic-unnie really likes it , so i've come to the point that i also loves it .

Minho : Alright .... let's just wait for our meals to come ..

Sulli : Ahaha ... so Minho-oppa ..... when you already find out that I'm you're wife , are you happy or not ?

Minho : Ha ? Hmmm ...

Sulli : Why are you still thinking ? Maybe , you like someone else to be your wife ... 

Minho : No ! I'm really glad that it's you .... actually before I came to the agency , I thought of buying a present for you but because I don't have much time , I'm unable to buy something ..

Sulli : Well , it's alright ...  since you consider the time that I was waiting for you , so it's okay ..

Minho : *smiles*

 

WGM INTERVIEW : ( SULLI )

WGM Staff : What do you feel when he told you that actually he really wants to buy something as a present for you before he came ?

Sulli : Well , I'm happy ..  even if he didn't buy something .. it's alright . He considers first to meet me . And of course he doesn't even know who will be his wife in the first place . So I think he's just being responsible ... and I like that type of guy ..

 

------------

Minho : Alright ! Let's eat ...

Sulli : Aww , it's hot !

Minho : *gets tissue* ( wiping sulli's lips ) 

Sulli : *smiles* thank you .

Minho : Here ! ( trying to feed Sulli , he even blow it so that it wouldn't be so hot for Sulli ) 

Sulli : ahahahaah ! ..

( MINUTES PASSED )

Sulli : Oppa , say-ahhh ! Ahahah ..

Minho: Ahahaha , *embarassed* 

Sulli : I'm getting goosebumps ... ahhahahah .

Minho : *laughs* It's like this is the season 2 of our drama ..

Sulli : Ahaha , Ya ! Tae Joon-ah , eat more !

Minho : ahahaha , you're the one who should get eating more .. Messy-messy .

-----------------

(FINISHED EATING) (Walking outside) *EVENING*

Sulli : Ahhhh ... It's really delicious ..

Minho : Right ... the time passed by so fast . Ah , Sulli , I have a question .. it just pass on my mind .

Sulli : What is it ?

Minho : Ummm ...

( CAR'S SOUND .... IN FRONT OF THEM )

Sulli : Oh ! It's my van ..

Minho : Really ? Then , good night . See you again !

Sulli : Yeah , thanks for today .

( CAR LEAVES )

Minho : I haven't ask my question yet . But I think I would just ask her next time .

 

 

                              What did Minho like to ask to Sulli ? What would happen on their relationship as a newlywed couple ? Please look forward for the following chapters of this fanfic ! Please comment your suggestions or ideas ^_^