As Long As You're Mine

MinSul in We Got Married

Hello MinSullians! Sorry for this late update TT_TT By the way, this fanfic is getting good feedbacks on Wattpad ;) I revised something on the first chapter. You can read it in wattpad, yes! Just follow me @Polar_Dream. Still, I've been a lot busy again that's why I can't update. So this is it! Always leave a comment or subscribe,kay? ^____^

___________________________________________________________________________________________

                 Just got a big news revealed, the couple was really exhausted to all the recent interviews,guestings,phone calls,paparazzis and their SNS accounts are filled of different comments. But you can guess that most of the comments are good and encouraging them to have a happy couple life. They just ignore those comments that can make them upset. And this day, they're on a break. Their boss recommended this for them to relax and rest from the huge reaction of public to the breaking news. 

 

                 Even them, they are suprised since it looks like the whole world is curious of their relationship status. As for WGM, the staffs are all celebrating for winning the views and rates for that broadcast. Obviously, it became a viral news.

 

 

"Tired? Come on I'm going to take you home now. You should rest." 

 

 

                   Minho suggested. Sulli just nodded as an answer. They both knew that they need a little break that badly. They actually didn't expect this. But at least, there's a relief feeling inside them. The relieveness that they finally told everyone about their relationship. By that Minho personally drived Sulli home. 

 

 

                  As Minho and Sulli reached the door for f(x)'s dorm, they look at each other again. You can see that they still don't want to leave each other and if possible, stay beside each other forever. 

 

 

Minho : So I think, good night? It's already 6:34PM. Go sleep. 

Sulli : Are you in a hurry? It looks like you're brushing me off, huh? 

Minho : Of course not! It's just that ..... 

 

 

                  Minho can't utter the word to say it. He doesn't know how to say that the longer he will stay beside Sulli, the more that he can't control the tempt to kiss her. For him it's quite awkward to tell it his girl. That's why he doing all the ways just to get out on that dormitory.

 

 

Sulli : Hmm .. you're acting weird oppa. 

Minho : No, I'm not. What made you think that I'm acting strange? I just really need to go now.

Sulli : Can't you just stay here until my fellow members came? It will be just about 30 minutes? Please! You know how scared I am alone right? 

Minho : I know but .... but .. Argh! I really need to go now. Just turn on the lights and go to your room and sleep.

Sulli : Alright then. Bye. I will just call Chanyeol to come so that he can accompany me. I'm sure he will not reject my favor. 

 

 

                  Minho can't compose himself to what Sulli is demanding. He doesn't want to lose control. It's just that Sulli is a big effect to Minho. But hearing Chanyeol's name, his blood boiled. He grabbed Sulli's phone on her hand, grabbed Sulli and the both enter f(x) dorm. They stopped on the living room and Minho let Sulli's hand off. Then he looked at Sulli.

 

Minho : Choi Jinri!!! 

Sulli : What? It's because you can't give me a little favor. 30 minutes for Pete's sake! 

Minho : Arrgh! Alright. 

 

 

                   Still he can't decline Sulli. He let out a big sigh and gather all his strength to control. He sat on the couch and tapped the area beside him. Signalling Sulli to sit beside him. Sulli seemed to understand and sit beside him. Minho put his left arm around Sulli's shoulder while Sulli leans her head on Minho's shoulder. A sweet picture of a tired couple. 

 

Sulli : Seriously, Minho-oppa don't be jealous to Chanyeol. He's actually the one who encouraged me to go for it and he let me go already. So don't be bothered by his name's prescence. 

Minho : I just can't help it. That time when we're having a misunderstanding, the scenario of the girl I love with another man pains me a lot. So you can't blame me if I'm scared to lose you again to that guy.

Sulli : You never once lose me. It's just really a misunderstanding. It's a mistake that you didn't explain yourself earlier , me not hearing you out and put all the blame to you. Sorry for that. 

Minho : You don't need to apologize. As long as you're mine, I can handle any problem. I just want you to be by my side and trust me. Can you do that? 

Sulli : Of course. You don't need to tell that to me anymore since I will do it whether you like or not. Kang Tae Joon, you've came back to your real self haha. 

Minho : I am. I think f(x) members are already on their way here. Better to go now befor they think of something dirty. 

 

 

               Sulli just laughed at the idea and Minho on his way out. They bid their goodbyes and Minho left after he kissed Sulli on her forehead.  

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Need your comment guys TT_TT Please read my other story on wattpad :)) Feel free to message me! Vote and follow me! And subscribe me here ! ^^ XOXO