Officially I Love You

MinSul in We Got Married

Late update :(( Sorry, I'm having an author's block. So I will do my best to make it up to all of you guys by this new chapter. Follow me on wattpad -> @Polar_Dream You can find my stories there. Comment your ideas and thoughts about this chapter. All of your comments ang highly appreciated. :)) Love you all guys. Ppyong ^^ XOXO

________________________________________________________________________________

 

                       It's been months since the MinSul couple announced their relationship status to the public. They are quite busy right now due to some schedules. That's why, they can only see each other twice or thrice a week. 

 

                       Minho is in the company and having a little trip around the building. There's this bothered and nervous feeling on him. Why? Oh well, it's their 5th monthsary today. The flaming charisma's mind is flaming currently due to lack of ideas on how he will make the day memorable for the both of them. 

 

"Arrrgggh! Seriously, I don't know what will I do! I don't want to mess our monthsary!" Minho said with frustration and a stomp. 

 

He wants to make it a very wonderful day for her one and only and of course he is thinking to have a private date for the two of them. Just a simple but a romantic dinner for a sweet and lovely girl, Jinri.

 

Minho doesn't want to get a help from any of his sunbaes or friends. Why? It's because he want to be the one who is incharge for this day. He wants to give all his best on this date that Jinri can only think of him and thank him. 

 

"Ah! Alright, I know now!" he exclaimed and Minho hurriedly got out of the building and went to a specific place. 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Sulli is resting inside her room at f(x)'s dorm. It's been exhausting for her and f(x) members these days since they gearing up for a grand comeback as for their 3rd album 'Red Light' is coming up this July 3. Dance practice, styling, mv making, etc. 

 

She was resting her head on her bed's head board, reading a pocket book while her white earphones are on the both sides of her ears.

 

 

*TOK* *TOK *TOK* 

 

 

When she heard the three knocks outside, she pulled her earphones off and take her book down on the sidetable. "Come in" Sulli said and the person came in. 

 

"Hey ... it's almost time for dinner. Don't you want to go out in this room?" Vic asked. 

 

"Maybe later unnie. I'm not yet hungry so go ahead. I will just go out if my tummy tells me to or if I will need anything." Sulli replied with a smile. Vic gave her a smile too and came in completely. She closed the door and then she sat beside Sulli. 

 

"Any problem, Ssul?" Eomma asked while caressing Sulli's hair. When Sulli heard Vic's question, she shook her head as a 'no'. 

 

"Nothing. It's just that ... " she said but she was interrupted by Krystal. 

 

"It's just that today is yours and Minho's 5th monthsary, right? And you are thinking that Minho possibly forget about it, huh?" the maknae told Sulli while standing on the door side. 

 

"Is that so? Then why don't you call him." Vic suggested.

 

And as if on que, Sulli's phone rings. She picked it up and Vic just nodded on her as a response that she need to answer it. Vic and Krystal left the room quietly and closed the door smoothly. 

 

"Hello? Ah ... okay. I will be there in a few minute just wait me out there." these are the only words that came out from . Then she stood up from the bed and she get dressed. 

 

After 30 minutes , Sulli reached her destination. She went out from the van and told her driver to go ahead and that she can go home all by herself.

 

She walks and walks and then she saw a familiar man. She comes near him and patted him on the back. The man looks back at her and they smiled to each other.

 

"I thought you forget it already." Sulli said with a pout.

 

"How could I even forget the number of the day when you agreed to be my girl." Minho told her with a killer-smile.

 

"But, why are we here? Isn't this the place where Tae Joon and Goo Jae Hee had that bicycle kiss?" she asked with a sweet tone while reminiscing the memories.

 

"Uh-huh. Unfortunately, I forgot to rent a bike for us. I don't even bring a food for you. Argh! I'm really bad on this things." Minho said with a pissed off voice.

 

Jinri chuckled and then hold Minho's left hand. "I think standing near this fountain, reminiscing sweet memories with the one you love in this amazing time is the most romantic date that I've ever seen." Jinri proudly said. Minho pulled off a smile and kiss her girl on her right cheek. 

 

"Hey!" Sulli exclaimed. Her cheeks are flushy red making Minho laugh out loud. 

 

"You're still not used to it huh. Then how about this ..." Minho said without breakin their eye contact and in just one swift move , they are kissing. 

 

"Happy 5th monthsary. I love you" they both said between their kisses.