SPECIAL CHAPTER

MinSul in We Got Married

This chapter requires a bit open mindness for all the readers. It's not as mature as you think. There's only some parts that will give more higher points of the story. Please read before you judge this chapter. Sorry for the wait readers~ Thank you for commenting last time, I really appreciated it all . ^^ This is a new chapter of their story <3

 

SPECIAL CHAPTER 

 

*Ringggggggggg*

Sulli : Yeoboseo ?

Chanyeol : Hello? This is me Chanyeol. Can we talk later? On the practice room. I need to tell you something important.

*END CALL*

 

            It's been 3 weeks since that day in the dorm. The MinSul couple already missed 4 episodes for their reality show. But the staff and their managers didn't dare to bother because they all knew that there's a personal problem that the only two can solve. After that day, Sulli went home and continue her schedules like she always do. A lot of news and rumors spread out about Minho, visiting different clubs and always dringking everynight. Even bringing women of the SHINee's Dorm. It's also a ruckus around their fans and social sites. Everyone is waiting for their announcements for accussations of various sides.

Sulli : What do you want to talk about?

Chanyeol : I just want to say sorry ...

Sulli : For what? \

Chanyeol : I know I'm the reason why Minho sunbaenim is being like this. He was very angry when I told him such things. Yes, I like you very much but to what I observed Minho loves you the best among all of your suitors. I regretted all the things I've said to him, and now, the issue became larger and complicated ..

Sulli : *sigh* It's alright .. still this is also my fault. I can't believe what is happening right now. Just last month, we're having so much fun together and to think that this was happening is very unbelievable.

Chanyeol : I know, I'm really sorry. I hope you and Minho sunbaenim can solve this. 

 

                    Before leaving Chanyeol called Sulli again ...

 

Chanyeol : Maybe this is just an obstacle for the two of you. Remember, LOVE can conquers all. TRUE LOVE will always survive until the last breath of the two persons. Sulli , FIGHTING~!

 

                  By that , Chanyeol left Sulli inside the practice room. Sulli smiled on what Chanyeol has told her. Those words are echoing on her mind. And suddenly there's someone who opened the door loudly ... it was Minho. Full of sweat and he has a cold feeling on his eyes. Sulli stared at Minho with his every moves. Minho is about to leave after he got his things when Sulli started to talk .

 

Sulli : Minho oppa ! 

 

                 Minho stopped from walking towards the door .. Sulli went near him.

 

Sulli : Please give me a chance to explain myself.

Minho : You don't need to explain anything .. I'm alright. 

 

                 Minho was about to go but Sulli stopped him. Sulli higged Minho from the back. Making Minho failed to hold his things. Their hearts are pumping hard. They both know that a lot of things has became difficult to the both of them.

 

Minho : Let go of me ..

Sulli : I don't want to .. unless you will listen to what I have to say ! Wait are you drunked ?!

 

                Minho suddenly turned to Sulli and hold her on her shoulders. He pushed Sulli on the wall and cornered her with his two broad arms . He is drunked but he still knows what he is doing and what he is saying.

 

Sulli : Oppa ...

Minho : WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN ? IT IS ALREADY CLEARED FOR ME ! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL. I'M AN IDIOT FOR NOT CONFESSING AND NOW YOU'RE WITH CHANYEOL AND SO I CAN'T BE WITH YOU ANYMORE ! 

Sulli : What are you saying ? 

 

                  Without a word , Minho kissed Sulli aggressively. Sulli can feel Minho's pain with his forceful kissing. But she accepted it all because she knows it's her fault. He kissed her forehead,nose and lips until he was kissing her neck. Minho left a kiss mark on her and continue kissing her neck. Minho took his shirt off and his biceps and abs are obviously seen. He was about to take Sulli's shirt off when Sulli talked again ..

 

Sulli : I love you Minho oppa. I will accept any punishment you will give to me , so please forgive me. I love you so much that I can give anything to you. I'm sorry for not noticing your feelings earlier. That a dumb of me.

 

                   Minho stopped and looked at Sulli again. But now with cold looking eyes , but eyes will full of passion and love towards Sulli . His eyes are like asking Sulli what she just said ...

 

Minho : What did you just say? You love me? 

Sulli : Nomo saranghaeyo Choi Minho .. you don't know how much I love you for all these time. I didn't confess because I thought you don't have any feelings for me like the way I do to you. It took me a long time to realize that you love me too .. I'm sorry ... 

 

                  Tears from Sulli's eyes are flowing , Minho washed them off. He doesn't want to see his princess to cry just for his jealousy towards Chanyeol. He know that he is wrong too in the first place. Thinking of his jealousness first before thinking about Sulli's feelings. Minho hugs Sulli tightly. He touches her hair with care and grace. Minho apologizes to Sulli while hugging ... They finally resolved the problems because they listened to their hearts. After the dramatic scene, he brought Sulli home to f(x)'s dorm. No tears or pain are can be located. It's just a big smile for the two of them . Sulli turned to Minho before entering the building ..

 

Sulli : Minho Oppa , it's Sunday tomorrow. Another missed episode huh ? What will happen to our reality show ? I'm sure everyone is curious to what have happened in the 4 weeks of  our abscence ..

Minho : Hmm ? Wait ..

 

                 Minho took his phone out from his pocket and dialed someone's number ...

 

Minho : Hello ? Manager nim ? This is Minho , I'm with my wife , Sulli . Can we film WE GOT MARRIED tomorrow LIVE on TV ? 

Manager : Really ? The two of you will going to come back? That's a good news ! Of course you can film tomorrow live ! It will be very exclusive ! But you must clear all the issues on the brodcast okay?

Minho : Yep , we will. Then goodnight ... Choi Minho and Mrs. Choi Jinri will film the best episode of WE GOT MARRIED tomorrow ..

 

                Minho smirked and Sulli just gave a huge smile on her face. By that it's the RETURN of MINSUL IN WE GOT MARRIED !

 

 

                          After a long time of waiting, special chapter is up! Please look forward for the next chapter ^^ How is it ? I need your comments readers~~ !