Visiting An Orphanage

MinSul in We Got Married

Annyeong guys! Sorry for another late update. Please just follow me on @alerayve at wattpad.com for more infos and updates. I'm thinking of finishing this fanfiction on it's 30th chapter. Oh well it's still undecided since I'm a lot busy right now. Please comment - subscribe okay? :D Thank you! 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Where are we going, oppa?" Sulli asked curiously. 

 

Sulli and Minho are currently inside the car. Minho on the driver's seat while Sulli's on the passenger's seat. She doesn't have any idea where they are going. 

 

"Just relax there, kay?" Minho said with a soft tune. 

 

"But I don't even know where are we going!" Sulli pouted. 

 

"Alright. We're going to an orphanage, agi." The man answered as a defeat. 

 

He can't take Jinri pouting infront of him. Minho watched television shows a lot last week since he doesn't have any schedules as of now while Jinri just came back with f(x) for 'Red Light'. That's why Minho waited for her girl to have a free time for this. He was talking about the commercial that he saw last time. A commercial about an old orphanage that really needs help and support. His heart has been touched by the adorable kids' faces on the tv that's why he came up with this idea. 

 

"Orphanage? Wae?" she asked once again. 

 

"Come on, stop asking so many questions. There's still 1 more hour to get there." He remarked to close the conversation. 

 

After he said that, Sulli stayed quiet. She is a little bit mad to her boyfriend. Why? It's because Minho is not even mentioning any compliment for her about her recent photos for their comeback. Jonghyun is even the one who promoted f(x)'s album first! And now, he is requesting for her to shut up about asking the place they are going.

 

And so Sulli just get a snack from the seats on the back and started eating. She doesn't want to talk to Minho for now. She knows that Minho is not that busy and yet Minho doesn't even have a time to cheer for her and she is also thinking that Minho is still not buying a copy of their album.

 

She felt bad for it.

 

"Yah, why are you that quiet? Stop eating so much. You'll get fat." Minho said while trying to get the snacks from Sulli.

 

"And you just said that I should shut up right? And why do you even care if I get fat? Are you going to break up with me when I get fat?" She said with stomp and focus her sight outside the window of car.

 

"What? That's not what I mean. Of course, you should maintain your image and when you get fat, they will make you apply that water diet again, do you want to do that?" He explained maintaining his composure.

 

"Don't bother to care because I don't even care if they will." Sulli said while rolling her eyes and continue eating.

 

"You are really stubborn, aren't you? Give me that." He said and then finally got the snack from her.

 

"Aissh! Jinjja!" she remarked and now she gets her earphones and stucks it on the both of her ears.

 

Minho is curious and a bit anxious on what Sulli is acting today. He can't think of any reasons. He just shrugged and then get back on driving. Maybe she's not in the mood today, he thought.

 

For the whole hour, they just stayed silent. No one is talking and no one dared to. When they reached the location, Minho got out hurriedly to at least open the door for Jinri but unfortunately, Sulli opened the door for herself already.

 

Minho sighed. He was about to ask Sulli about her problem when an old woman approached them.

 

"Oh you are SHINee's Choi Minho and f(x)'s Choi Jinri, am I right?" she asked.

 

"Yes, we are." Sulli answered with a soft expression. She is very closed to elders that's why.

 

"Come in, they are waiting for the two of you. Thank you for choosing this orphanage. We really need help as of now since there are still unsettled matters in the office." the old woman explained.

 

They are walking when a bunch of children welcomed them. They are running towards the couple. Jinri is surprised to see a lot of children there. She felt joy when she saw the children's happy faces.

 

Since Minho and Sulli are just silent towards each other, they didn't bother to ask each other the whole day. It's a little dull for them because they are not even talking or greeting each other but because there are children around them, they just tried to forget the matter temporarily.

 

When the sun is about to set, the celebrity couple decided to leave. But before they left, they took one more glance to the children.

 

"They are very adorable, aren't they?" Minho asked first.

 

"Absolutely. How I wish I can stay with them a little more longer." Sulli agreed.

 

"If you want, we can just make one so that you can have a child with you." he seriously said.

 

Sulli's eyebrows met and then realized that Minho is joking that's why he slapped the man's arm.

 

"Ahahahaha I'm just joking! So what is your problem, hmm?" he finally asked. 

 

But instead, Sulli rolled her eyes and then went inside the car. He followed her inside and then he started moving the steering wheel. While they are on the road .... 

 

"Aye! Aye! It's a red light." Sulli sang.

 

"Hmm?" Minho asked confused. The first thing he thought is that Sulli is saying that the stoplight is on the red light that's why he stopped. 

 

Then he looked at the stoplight but it's on a green. 

 

"It's not red." he said and then look at Jinri. Jinri just facepalmed. 

 

She was disspointed because Minho didn't get it. She's starting to get irritated again. 

 

"Nothing! Arrrghh!" she said and then got out from the car when she noticed that they are already infront of f(x)'s dorm. 

 

Minho got out too and followed her. And even before she reach the entrance, he took her hand. 

 

"I think I know what is your problem." Minho said and then took out something from his back. 

 

Sulli was shocked. Minho just took two copies of red light album and even shows his two Sulli photocards. She was speechless. She is not expecting this. 

 

"Of course, I didn't forget. Don't you know that my fingers hurt because I'm voting on sns every minute? I can't even take my eyes away on the tv when f(x) is performing. Do you even know that I actually got a Krystal and Victoria photocards and yet I decided to join a thread where I can trade mine so that I can have your photocard?" He revealed. 

 

Sulli bursts on laughing. She was amazed on what Minho did for her. She jumped to Minho and the hugs him tightly. 

 

"I even made a commotion to the cd stores because I want to personally buy a copy. The fans keep on following me." Minho said while pouting. 

 

"Hahahaha sorry. Thank you because you didn't forget. I really love you so much, to the moon and back."