Mr. & Mrs. Choi

MinSul in We Got Married

Annyeong ! Sorry for the late update ! Don't forget to subscribe,comment, and vote ! ;) Follow me on my wattpad account : Polar_Dream. 

 

 

*BREAKING NEWS FOR ALL THE KPOP FANS AND VIEWERS OF THE GLOBAL REALITY SHOW WE GOT MARRIED! AFTER THE LONG ABSCENCE , THEY ARE NOW COMING BACK ! THE SWEETEST AND THE MOST SPLENDID COUPLE , THE MINSUL COUPLE ! THEY'RE GOING TO SHOOT THE NEW CHAPTER OF THEIR ONSCREEN MARRIAGE THIS AFTERNOON! DON'T MISS IT !* 

 

 

Amber : Woah , the couple is back ! Good for them .. 

Victoria : Yeah , it's been a while. Thank God they solved the problem between them .. 

Krystal : Awww ... but do you know that because they solved that problem , there's a bigger result? 

Luna : What do you mean? 

Krystal : Haha they are already a couple !!! YEY ! ^________^

Amber : Soojungie ... I think you're just hungry. They are a couple yes but .. 

Krytal : Yah ! Amber Josephine Liu WU STOP CUTTING MY SENTENCE !

Amber : Tss ... *rolls her eyes* 

Victoria : She got you there Amber ... ~_^

Amber : Whatever ... 

Krystal : I mean they are already OFFICIAL ! A REAL LIFE COUPLE ! 

f(x) : WWHHHHAAATTTTT!?????

 

 

 

                        Finally , the time has come when the Minsul couple will come back to the show. To think that they are going to shoot the episode on the spot , it makes their fans and all of the viewers of WGM excited. Everyone is expecting also that they are going to explain the reason of their abscence. This will surely be breathtaking and wonderful ...

 

 

                         Meanwhile , Minho is about to go to the shooting area when his phone vibrated. He gave a secret smile , hoping that the caller is her Jinri. He grabs his phone out of his pocket and look at it. Unfortunately , it's not Jinri. Minho gave out a scary look and throw his phone to the floor and crash it.

 

"Tch. Another annoyance .. Don't she dare to do anything that will affect Ssul or else she will meet her demise very soon." then Minho left the dorm with a smirk. 

 

 

                         He drove fast just not to think about the caller. He is still not ready yet to confront that person. Then another ring from his another phone came ... he was glad when he found out that it's Sulli. So he answered it immediately like a thunder because he doesn't want to make his wife wait.

 

 

Minho : Good Afternoon , Mrs. Choi .. 

[ Ahahahah well a lovely afternoon Hubby ... this is embarassing haha ...] 

Minho : No it's not. It's sweet and very natural for a couple like us. 

[ Aisssh ... where are you now? The brodcast will start soon ..] 

Minho : I'm on my way now. Just wait for me , Princess.

[ Can you stop with those endearments? Haha , it's giving me goosebumps .. ] 

Minho : Alright. See you later ..... I love you ... 

[ I love you too Choi Minho ] 

 

 

-END OF CALL- 

 

                       Minho arrived just in time. In this episode , they are going to have a tour in public. The couple didn't bother to listen to the directors' opinions for what are they going to do for this episode. They just told them that they are going to do the show naturally and honestly with no scripts .

 

 

                       Then the camera rolled , first up they met on a certain coffee shop as for the start of the episode. The camera focused on them while drinking their cappucinos. For this on the spot brodcast, they added a host for them to adjust faster. And so the host started to ask them .. 

 

HOST : It's been a while since the last episode for the MinSul couple. Can you explain to us what happened? 

 

                       That question is very obvious to ask. Minho suddenly touched Sulli's left hand and look to the camera with a wide smile . 

 

Minho : We had a misunderstanding .... and I hope you don't mind giving us privacy about that side. But everything is fine already. The problem is solved and now , we are official. 

 

                      Sulli was shocked to Minho's sudden confession to the public. 'He's that proud?' Jinri thought. To think that the show is just starting , it will really make a blow to the audience. Even the staffs of WGM gasped when they heard it. The host seems to gesture to Minho if he can explain what he just said. 

 

 

Minho : Ah.. Sorry for the sudden revelation. But our company gave us their permission for this so I don't to take this too long. Yesterday ... we .... Choi Jinri and me , Choi Minho is officially in relationship. Not just onscreen but in real life. 

 

 

                      On the other hand , the other hosts, staffs and audience on the studio are all surprised. Leaving their mouths open and eyes widen. Because of Minho's revelation , the ratings of the show are unconsciously getting higher and higher at the peak! It seems that whole world is watching the show now. 

 

 

Sulli : I think I should also answer about it. And yes, we are already in a relationship. We are grateful because our company allowed us to announce it. At first they are also shocked just like all of you here, but I hope everyone can wish us a goodluck for our relationship. Please look onto us! 

 

 

                         With that confirmation from the both idols , the whole kpop world almost stop. Since the couple from the series , "TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU" has now officially a couple. A lot of shippers are celebrating already for their shipping' success. The loyalty of the fans is all worth it that some of them can't help to cry about their dreams come true. 

 

 

But meanwhile ..... 

 

 

"Hmp ! So you reveal it already huh? Just you wait , Sulli ... I'm gonna get what is mine. I will take Minho away from you. For now , I will just let the whole world celebrate for the two of you. But when the time comes, I will confront you until you yourself will decide to let Minho go. *evil laugh*