Something wrong...

My life by your side

The next day, Woo Hyun was really caring towards you. He usually was, but this time it was more than ever. He didn't wanted you to do anything, indeed he even told you that he was the one who would cook. Woo Hyun never really cooked before but he was really happy at the idea of taking care of you. After going out to buy the ingredients, he hurried home. You were still watching TV. Feeling bored, you went to the kitchen. Woo Hyun looked serious which was quite funny since you weren't used to see him so serious. He was so concentrated that he didn't noticed you walking in. You decided to surprise him by back hugging him. A smile appeared on his face as he leaned his head back. After kissing his nape, you stared at what he was doing. However, he turned around, hiding what he was cooking, and put his hands on your hips. 

 

You : eh... why are you hiding it ?

Woo Hyun : because it's a surprise, I don't want you to know what it is

You : wae ?

Woo Hyun : it's a dish that I've invented, so you shouldn't know

You : mm don't you remember ? no secrets between us

Woo Hyun : this won't work Jagi, it's my secret recipe

You : come on babe

Woo Hyun : ani, now go watch TV so I can continue cooking

You : mean guy, you send me away like this

 

Pushing you closer, Woo Hyun giggled and slowly leaned closer. You closed your eyes and wrapped his arms around his neck. After sharing a sweet kiss, he let go of his grip on you. Then, you got back to the lounge. 

After some time, Woo Hyun set the table and called you. You were surprised to see how the table was set. 

 

 

You : when did you bought all this ?

Woo Hyun : when I was out to buy ingredients

You : that's really cute babe, it's beautiful

Woo Hyun : I know that you like cheesy and romantic things so I did my best, do you really like it ?

You : I love it Oppa, you're so sweet to me

Woo Hyun : don't I... deserve a reward ?

You : naee~ ! What can I give you ? Mmmm... I should buy a gift, maybe

Woo Hyun : ani, no need to do this

You : then... should I give you some money

Woo Hyun : of course not babe ! I don't need anything else than you, no need to spend money

You : mm such a cheesy man

 

The next morning, you weren't feeling well. Indeed, you had a stomachache when you woke up. It was the first time that your stomach hurt this much. Quietly, you got up and walked to the toilet. However, Woo Hyun who had stop sleeping for a while and who was staring at you, saw it and started to worry. He had noticed that your face wasn't as bright as usual and understood that there was something wrong. He also got up to get closer to the toilet's door.

 

Woo Hyun : Yeobo, are you alright ?

You : uh.. mm.. nae, don't worry

Woo Hyun : are you sure ?

 

After washing your hands, you opened the door and got out. As soon as you were in front of him, Woo Hyun cupped your face and lifted it up to his in order to be able to make eyes contact. He seemed really worried.

 

You : erh... don't stare at me like this, I'm alright

Woo Hyun : where does it hurt ?

You : my stomach, but it's ok already

Woo Hyun : tummy ? omo Yeobo, maybe should we go to the hospital

You : eh, wae ? it's just a stomachache, nothing to worry about

Woo Hyun : yah ! just listen to me, we should go to the hospital

You : Oppa, there is really nothing

Woo Hyun : ~~~~ don't be stubborn

 

Without saying anything, Woo Hyun took the car's key, with his other hand, he held yours. You've never seen him this worried before. In fact, you didn't knew that he thought that you were pregnant. He really thought that something was wrong with your pregnancy. As you didn't knew what to say, you just followed him, convinced that after seeing the doctor, he would felt better knowing that you were alright.

 

During this time, Sung Yeol received a message from Woo Hyun telling him that he was going to be late and asking him to take care of the shop. Indeed, since some times they worked with you. As usual when they received these kind of messages, they thought that you and Woo Hyun wanted to cuddle for a longer moment. At times, Sung Yeol felt jealous, he also wanted to have more of those moments with Ji Eun, however he needed to work. Ji Eun followed Woo Hyun's order. After a while, the customers began to arrive. Jeon Wu was one of them, indeed he wanted to see you. After ordering a coffee, he sat alone at a table.

 

You were in the doctor's office. Some sweat were on your temples, the doctor asked you to lie down. After this, he examined you. Woo Hyun was waiting outside when Sung Yeol called him.

 

Sung Yeol : yah dude there are lots of people here so hurry up

Woo Hyun : I'll come as soon as possible but I'm busy now

Sung Yeol : lying in bed with your wife isn't being busy Hyung

Woo Hyun : huh ? ani.. I'm not home.. I'm at hospital

Sung Yeol : mwo ?? something happened to ~~~~ ? how's the baby ?

Woo Hyun : molla, she got inside for a while, I don't know anything

Sung Yeol : don't worry Hyung, I'm sure she'll be alright and the baby too

Woo Hyun : nae... I hope so... but... I don't know if I can come today so take good care of the shop, I'll call you later

Sung Yeol : sure Hyung, keep calm, ok ?

Woo Hyun : nae... I'm hanging up

 

Ji Eun heard Sung Yeol talking about a baby and she understood that it was about you, Sung Yeol had told her about your pregnancy however she was the only one who wasn't sure about it because you didn't told her anything. Jeon Wu realised that waiting for you at your work wasn't a good idea because Woo Hyun also worked here. He decided to find another way in order to have a conversation with you, just the two of you.

 

After a while, the doctor and you finally came out. Nothing bad had happened, indeed you just ate something that wasn't good for you. Still a bit worried, Woo Hyun couldn't help but ask about the one he thought was in your tummy.

 

Woo Hyun : excuse me doc but... how is the baby ?

You : baby ?! What are you talking about ?!?

 

During this time at the coffee shop...

Ji Eun : what happened to ~~~~ ?

Sung Yeol : we don't know yet, she was being examined when Woo Hyun called

Ji Eun : I hope she will be okay

Jeon Wu : nugu ? Ji Eun-ah is there something wrong with ~~~~ ?

Ji Eun : nae... she is at the hospital right now and we do-

 

Ji Eun was cut off as Jeon Wu ran outside...