The sleeping beauty

My life by your side

It had already been 2 weeks since the accident. Woo Hyun came to the hospital everyday, indeed he wasn't able to do anything alse, he just wanted to be by your side. Sometimes, your heart would stop beating for a while which caused him to be desperate, but according to the doctor, it was quite normal and he didn't have to worry. Everday, he was there, sitting on the same chair, holding your hand and sweetly talking to you. It was the only thing he could do for you. Ji Eun and Sung Yeol had to take care of the coffee shop, but they also made lots of time for you. Jeon Wu only came during weekends because he didn't want to be a kind of burden. Of course, he was worried about you, but he had realized that Woo Hyun was way more worried and loved you a lot more than him. His only wish was for you to get better and live an happy life with the one you loved. 

This day again, Woo Hyun was alone. Those 2 weeks had been really hard for him, he didn't ate anything, just drank some water. He wanted to always stay here next to you, but at night it wasn't allowed. Each time he had to leave, it broke his heart. He needed to see you. He was missing you like hell. When he was with you, he explained to you how he fell in love, and when. How he was jealous each time someone tried to charm you at the shop. How he was happy when you started going out, he even talked about the future, saying that if you weren't able to be pregnant, it wasn't a problem to him. Sometimes, he would even hope that you'd get up and yell at him... he just wanted you to wake up.

He had been sitting on this chair for a long time now and it was quite uncomfortable. Looking at you, then at the bed, he decided to lie down next to you. He wasn't allowed to do this, but he didn't care anymore. Once he was beside you, he put your head closer to his chest and caressed your hair while whispering.

 

Woo Hyun : you have to get well Jagi, we have many things to do together... I want to buy a new house for us, a more beautiful one. But you have to wake up, so you'll help me decorate it. When your health will be alright, we'll go on a trip nae ? Mmm.... to... France maybe. We'll see the Eiffel Tower, and many other things nae ? That's why you have to be good soon ! Oh and... I'll also take you to my parents, you know that my relationship with them isn't good, you always told me to try to make it better and I've never listened to you. I promise that I'll be a better son to them

 

Grabbing your hand, he interlaced fingers with you and kissed all of yours.

 

Woo Hyun : Sung Yeol and Ji Eun really want to get married, we're all waiting for you. We're all here for you, loving you. 

 

He suddenly felt a weak pressure on his hand, looking at it, he saw your pinky finger pressing against the back of his hand. He was too happy that he didn't knew what to do, he thought that calling the doctor was the right thing to do but you were now holding his hand very tight and his other one was holding you. Indeed, he couldn't move and... didn't wanted to move.

 

Woo Hyun : Jagi, you can hear me right ?

 

Once again, you pressed your pinky finger against his hand. Smiling widely, Woo Hyun felt like he just returned to life. His heart was beating very fast. 

 

Woo Hyun : ~~~~, I love you... I love you so much, you know it right ?

 

Feeling your touch again, Woo Hyun felt happier than ever.

 

Woo Hyun : then... then, if.. if you love me too, wake up soon, nae ?

 

At this moment, a nurse got inside.

 

Nurse : Mr Nam, you can't get on a patient's bed like this

Woo Hyun : she's holding me !

Nurse : what do you mean ?

Woo Hyun : my hand ! she's holding my hand !

Nurse : you should have called the doctor ! Wait, I'll do it

 

Woo Hyun turned his face to you and kissed your forehead.

 

Woo Hyun : Jagi, the doctor is coming, nae ? I have to let go of your hand but I'm still here next to you, don't be afraid

 

A minute later, a doctor were here, Woo Hyun was standing against the wall. After his examination, the man came near Woo Hyun.

 

Doc : It seems like your wife is concious now, she'll have difficulty to move at first, but slowly all of her members will move again. She'll have to do rehabitilation for us to check whether all her body parts are alright or not

Woo Hyun : Thank you !! Thank you so much doctor !!

Doc : you have to thanks yourself, if you didn't came everyday, your wife would have stay unconscious a longer time. I have to go now, someone is waiting for me, take good care of your wife

Woo Hyun : sure ! Thank you again !

 

When everyone was out, Woo Hyun ran to you and grabbed your hand again.

 

Woo Hyun : did you heard this ? You're ok now, I'm so happy Jagi ! 

 

Taking his phone, he called Sung Yeol to explain the great change. Soon enough, Ji Eun and him arrived and Ji Eun didn't stop talking to you, even though the only thing you could do was moving your fingers.

 

Three weeks later, you had finally recover. You had to stay at the hospital because of the rehabilitation but your health was alright, you only had some problems to walk since you have been lying down for almost a month. Woo Hyun was even more sweet than before and it really felt good. 

Today, Woo Hyun seemed happier than all the other days. When he arrived, he hugged you very tight and kissed your lips deeply.

 

You : what happened to you ?

Woo Hyun : nugu ?

You : you babo !

Woo Hyun : oh it's a surprise !

You : can I go back home ??

Woo Hyun : mmm maybe

You : I know !! You bought the house, right ?

Woo Hyun : house ?! which house ?

You : come on, you told me when we were on this bed together !! You said we'll go to Paris together and that you'll bought a new house for us ! Honestly, your appartment is too small for us two

Woo Hyun : yah yah yah how do you remember this ?!

You : I was concious at that time. You can't go back to your promise ! Now, we have to get a new home and go on a romantic trip

Woo Hyun : aish I shouldn't have said this... You woke up only because of this ?! Not for me...

You : yah babo~ stop it

 

Woo Hyun had a pouting face on as he looked at you with puppy eyes.

 

Woo Hyun : you only want those things, not your husband...

 

Putting an hand on his arm, you kissed his cheek.

 

You : Yeobo~~~ you're the most important to me !

Woo Hyun : wait ! did you.... just now... you said... Yeobo, right ?

You : nae, wae ?

Woo Hyun : you just called me Yeobo !! You !!

You : does it make you this happy ?

Woo Hyun : well, you always said 'babo' or 'Oppa'... it's not different from how you speak to other men so... these aren't special words

You : I'll only call you Yeobo now

Woo Hyun : jinjja ? But... you always said it sounds weird and too cheesy for you

You : if you like it this much, I'm willing to call you like this. I want to make you happy

Woo Hyun : oh my wife is so cute !!

You : don't you think I need a reward for being so cute ?

 

Sticking your tongue out, you giggled softly.

 

Woo Hyun : Actually... I have... mmm... three rewards for you

You : what is it ?? gifts ?? Can I have them now ??

Woo Hyun : you're too curious !! First... today is your last day at the hospital, you can go back home and once in a week I'll take you here for rehabilitation

You : can I ?? jeongmal ??

Woo Hyun : do you think I'm a liar ?

You : of course not 

Woo Hyun : we'll go back home and search for another house if you want

You : oooh you're so sweet !

Woo Hyun : the second reward is.... come closer

 

Slowly, you moved on the bed to be closer to him then closed your eyes. Giggling, your husband leaned his face to yours and softly pressed his lips against yours. After this, he gave a photo to you saying that it was the last gift. On the photo, there was a very cute little boy.

 

 

You : w-who is it ?

Woo Hyun : our son... if you accept

You : w-what ?

Woo Hyun : I already went to the orphanage and get all the papers ready, now we just need your approval and a new house

You : a-are you s-ser-ious ?

 

Your eyes got teary as you stared at your husband then back at the photo.

 

Woo Hyun : I am. His name is Mi Nam, he's 9 months old. ~~~~ Jagi, do you accept to be Mi Nam's eomma ?

You : I... sure I want...

Woo Hyun : I already bought everything for him so we just have to go to the orphanage as soon as possible

You : We... We have a baby

Woo Hyun : nae Jagi, we have our little boy

You : I love you !! I love you so much Yeobo~ Jeongmal gomawo

Woo Hyun : ani, thank you Jagi, I love you way more

 

Pulling him closer, you shared a passionate kiss. Woo Hyun was bent over you when Ji Eun and her fiance got inside. Teasing, Ji Eun covered her eyes.

 

Ji Eun : I don't think this kind is scene is allowed in an hospital 

You : Ji Eun-ah !

 

Your bestie ran to you and hug you tight. After letting go, she took the photo.

 

Sung Yeol : who's the baby ?

 

Woo Hyun gave you an accomplice look as you said.

 

You : it's our baby, Mi Nam

Sung Yeol : oh so that's what Woo Hyun was talking about !!

You : that ?! Yah how dare you call my baby that ??

Sung Yeol : s-sorry, I didn't mean it like this, I...

Woo Hyun : when will you have your baby huh ? I'm sure Ji Eun is craving for it, you're already living together and all

Ji Eun : I want to get married first.. but it seems like I'll have to find another guy if I want a beautiful wedding and children

Sung Yeol : mwo ?? Wae ?!

Ji Eun : do you know how long it's been since you've proposed to me ?! I wonder if we'll get married one day

Sung Yeol : of course ! You're mine already, you can't look for someone else !

Ji Eun : mwo ? I can

Sung Yeol : you can't !

Ji Eun : I can !

 

The two of them were like this all the time, they kept arguing over a little thing but that was why they were so close. Sung Yeol pulled Ji Eun to him and kissed her lips, not letting her speak nonsense anymore. Woo Hyun and you were staring at each other, enjoying this new fresh start. Woo Hyun bent down and kissed your cheek.

 

Woo Hyun : let's get our son soon and help them get married, nae ?

You : sure Yeobo

Woo Hyun : you're the best Mi Nam's eomma 

You : it's all thanks to you Woo Hyun... Thank you for making me this happy

Woo Hyun : it's a great pleasure for me Jagi... Saranghae~ Neomu neomu saranghae

 

/// END ///

 

Heyyyy~ I want to thanks all my dear readers for reading this story

I try my best to give you some nice stories even though it's still lacking

I apologize for my English's mistakes

If you enjoyed this story... and even if you didn't, please let me know in the comments ;)

Thanks to all of you my dear readers ^^

I love you all <3

Maillie~