I'm sorry... You're the only one for me

My life by your side

Woo Hyun pushed Yun Ju back.

 

Woo Hyun : are you crazy ?!

 

Because of the sound, you weren't able to hear what they were saying. You just saw Yun Ju grabbing Woo Hyun's waist and getting closer to him as Woo Hyun put his hands on her arms. That was enough for you. Indeed, you ran outside, Jeon Wu running after you. Ji Eun walked fastly to Yun Ju, took a glass on the table and poured the alcohol on Yun Ju who stood there, shocked.

 

Sung Yeol : Ji Eun ?! what are you doing here ?

Ji Eun : I brought ~~~~ because she wanted to apologize but as I see, there is no need for her to do this

Woo Hyun : aniya, I was about to go back home but this... aishh.. she suddenly kissed me

Ji Eun : you're really just a !! Woo Hyun won't be yours !! Woo Hyun, you better go to ~~~~ 

Woo Hyun : w-where is she ?

Ji Eun : outside, go now !!

 

Without wasting more time, Woo Hyun rushed outside. There you were, crying while Jeon Wu was hugging you. 

 

Woo Hyun : you bastard !

 

With this, he punched Jeon Wu's face who instantly fought back. Scared, you tried to stop the two. At this right moment, Sung Yeol and his girlfriend also went outside, Sung Yeol immediately grabbed Woo Hyun's arms to prevent him from fighting. 

 

Ji Eun : ~~~~, are you okay ?

 

Jeon Wu's heart were ripped into two as you got closer to Woo Hyun, cupping his face.

 

You : I'm sorry... All of this is my fault, I understand if you're mad at me but please... don't get more hurt because it hurts me too... Oppa... I'm really sorry

 

Sung Yeol let go of his arms and went to Ji Eun, holding her hand. She weakly smiled at him as Sung Yeol also apologized for what had just happened. Still crying, you kept asking Woo Hyun to forgive you. Unable to bear it more, Woo Hyun wiped your tears and lifted your head to face him. 

 

Woo Hyun : babo ! what are you apologizing for ? I'm the one who acted wrong

You : ani, I shouldn't have got in Jeon Wu's car, I'd have act the same as you if it was you who came back home with your ex 

Woo Hyun : I'm such a jerk... You know that I trust you, right ? It's just... I don't trust this guy... but, why were you sad ?

You : oh.. this... I.. I...

Ji Eun : I think we better go now, right Jeon Wu ?

Jeon Wu : y-yea

Sung Yeol : let's go Jagi, Hyung, don't make her cry again or Ji Eun and me will kill you this time !

Woo Hyun : I can't live without this woman so you don't need to worry

You : then... can we go back home ? I think.. I need to tell you something..

Woo Hyun : first, I want you to give me a big hug

 

Smiling after all this sadness over a simple thing, you gladly hold your husband close to you, listening to his heart beats. Woo Hyun kissed your forehead.

Some times later, you were in the lounge, sitting on the couch. You wanted Woo Hyun to know the truth but it was harder to say than you thought it'd be.

 

You : well... you know that I was married to Jeon Wu.. so.. we... he... 

Woo Hyun : he slapped you, he took advantage of you, he abused you, he's a bastard

You : about... the fact that he abused me...

Woo Hyun : what happened ?

You : well, when he was ... he used me and... he didn't thought of protection because I was his wife so...

Woo Hyun : you were pregnant ?!

You : n-nae

Woo Hyun : you've never told me this... and... what happened to the baby ?

You : I didn't want to have children with him, I didn't want my kids to suffer like me.. so...

Woo Hyun : you had an abortion ?!

You : to be exact... i had three

Woo Hyun : three ?? omo Jagi, but... isn't it painful ?

You : as long as we didn't had children I was okay with any pain... but the problem is... at the hospital... the doctor told me that... abortions can lead to.... unfertility

Woo Hyun : mwo ? does it mean that... we can't have children ??

 

You just nodded then stared at the ground. For some minutes, none of you said anything, indeed Woo Hyun didn't know what to say. His dream just flew away. Nervous, you began to play with your hands. Woo Hyun knew what it meant, it was one of your habit. Each time you were nervous or stressed, you'd play with your hands as the way to prevent yourself from thinking of what made you felt like this. Staring at you, seeing your sad facial expression, he felt guilty. He knew that he had to tell you something, however it wasn't easy for him. Still being silent, he took your hand to softly kiss it. Lifting your head, you met his gaze then smiled a bit.

 

You : I'm sorry Oppa, I know it's your dream to have a baby, to see me pregnant but... it seems like we won't be able to achieve this dream

Woo Hyun : are you sure about your unfertility ?

You : the doctor asked me to come again for some exams

Woo Hyun : so we still have a chance !

You : I just don't want to be too disappointed, that's why I don't really have hope in these exams

Woo Hyun : you're too pessimistic Jagiya

You : ani, I'm realistic

Woo Hyun : anyway... let's not think about it now, ok ? We'll wait for the exam's result

 

On the next day, you had an appointment to the hospital for the exams, Woo Hyun had decided to come along. He didn't wanted you to be alone in such situation. You were sitting on the bench, holding Woo Hyun's hand when the doctor came to both of you. 

About two hours later, the exams were over, now you just had to wait for the results. You were still quite nervous and Woo Hyun tried to distract you. Indeed, he took you to the sauna then you went to an amusement park. It was funny, however they were lots of kids. You were standing alone, watching the youngest kids of the park playing. Kids were really cute. You were alone because Woo Hyun went to the toilet. Suddenly, someone grabbed your waist from behind which caused you to be surprised. Woo Hyun made fun of you then took a lollipop from his pocket. After giving it to you, he leaned his head on your shoulder and stared at those children.

 

Woo Hyun : babe, I thought about the fact that we might not have children

You : mmm

Woo Hyun : I don't mind it as long as we can be together, I just want us to grow old together

You : I want to believe that we still have a chance

 

Woo Hyun moved his hands from your waist to your belly and whispered.

 

Woo Hyun : we'll have our little us for sure Jagi

 

Some times later, you were tired and wanted to get rest at home. When you reached your home, something wasn't usual. Indeed, Jeon Wu was waiting in front of the door. 

 

Woo Hyun : Jeon Wu ! what are you doing here ?

Jeon Wu : I need to talk to you both

You : is there a problem ?

Jeon Wu : Yun Ju... Yun Ju tried to commit suicide

You : mwo ?!