Fighting for our love

My life by your side

Jeon Wu was heading to the hospital as Woo Hyun and you followed him in your own car. These days had been very emotional. Of course, you were worried about Yun Ju, even though you didn't like her, you've never thought that she could do something like this. Once you were in front of her room, you were hesitating. Woo Hyun noticed that you weren't at ease and he held your hand. Then, you got inside together. A smile appeared on Yun Ju's face as she saw Woo Hyun, however it faded away as she saw you, and the fact that you were lovingly holding hands. Jeon Wu came to both of you and softly whispered that you better go out with him to let Woo Hyun and Yun Ju talk. Woo Hyun kissed your cheek before letting go of your hand. Reluctant, you followed Jeon Wu. Inside, Woo Hyun sat on the couch near the bed.

 

Woo Hyun : why have you done this ?

Yun Ju : Oppa... I can't let you go like this, we spent so much time together

Woo Hyun : you're the one who put an end to everything, so don't regret it now

Yun Ju : I know right, it was a mistake, I shouldn't have done this

Woo Hyun : I don't want to be mean Yun Ju-ah, but... earlier I was just desperate, flirt won't ever happen again between us

Yun Ju : Am I really this unimportant to you ? You always told me that you'll always be by my side to take care of me and now... you want us to act as if we've never known each other

Woo Hyun : I thought like this, but what you did... it killed every feelings that I had for you. I'm sorry Yun Ju-ah, but it's all past. Now, I have someone and I'm really happy, I won't leave ~~~~

Yun Ju : you're heartless ! How can you talk to me this way when I can't go on without you ?!

 

During this time, you were sitting on a bench near the room with Jeon Wu. He had bought a coffee for you. He also tried to distract you but you couldn't stop wondering what your husband and this girl could be talking about. Jeon Wu noticed that you were quite nervous about their privacy.

 

Jeon Wu : you really love Woo Hyun, right ?

You : I do... He means everything to me

Jeon Wu : ~~~~.... Mianhaeyo

You : huh ? wae ?

Jeon Wu : for everything... I really regret being so bad to you and I'd like to have another chance to be with you but I know that it isn't possible. I just want to see you happy and smiling, and Woo Hyun is the one who bring you happiness. From now on, I promise that I won't try to break your couple but... can you let me be with you as an older brother ?

You : mmm it's not a good idea. Jeon Wu Oppa, let's forget everything ok ? You're my brother now, I hope you can be nice to my husband

 

Smiling at Jeon Wu, you thought that he really had changed. In a good way, luckily. He smiled back and promised you to always support your couple and be nicer to Woo Hyun.

 

Woo Hyun : I'm sorry Yun Ju-ah, but feelings can't be forced. Moreover, I'm already married to someone I love 

Yun Ju : why her ?! what does she has more than me ??

Woo Hyun : I just love her and you don't need to understand why, just know that I'll be with her

Yun Ju : you really want me to die, don't you ?!

Woo Hyun : don't speak nonsense Yun Ju-ah ! I don't wish these kind of things ! I just hope you'll understand that our relationship is over, I've already forgotten all of it and I just want to spend the rest of my life with ~~~~, happily !

Yun Ju : you can never be happy with this girl ! She's so... weird, she's not as beautiful as me, she's not as y as me, and she likes stupid things ! What attract you to her ??

Woo Hyun : ~~~~ is way more beautiful than you, because she has a wonderful personality along with her attractive looks, she may not be as y as you but I like the way she tries her best to be, a little thing that may be useless to you means a lot to her and that's what makes her unique, I fell in love with her when we met ! Now, she's my wife and I hope you won't meddle in our marriage anymore or I'll really make you regret it !

Yun Ju : you really changed so much ! You're so cold to me ! I almost passed out because of my love for you !!

Woo Hyun : don't try to fool me Yun Ju-ah, someone like you will never be able to commit suicide, you're too scared of death. I may had forgotten our relationship but I know that you're a selfish person who's afraid of growning old, and of death. You won't do that and I know it right. I won't be surprised to discover that this suicide is fake, you just set it all up to make me feel guilty and come back to you but it won't work ! 

Yun Ju : won't work ?! But you're here right now, alone with me as your y girl is waiting outside

Woo Hyun : don't call her like this !! You're the y one !! If I came here it's because I hoped that you'd understand my love for ~~~~ and forget me, but it's really useless to talk to you. I'll just do as before... forget you and act as if I've never met you !!

 

Pissed off because of this affront, Woo Hyun got out of the room. As soon as he closed the door, you went to him, Jeon Wu following you. 

 

Jeon Wu : how is she ?

Woo Hyun : don't worry about it, a girl like her doesn't dare to commit suicide, all this is just a trap

Jeon Wu : how do you know it ?

Woo Hyun : she.... I just know her... She won't do anything, at least not to herself

You : w-what do you mean by... you know her ?

 

Woo Hyun grabbed your hand then softly kissed it.

 

Woo Hyun : it's my turn to tell you something about my past

You : w-what is it ?

Woo Hyun : when I was in highschool, I began going at the club. That's how I met Yun Ju, she was the prettiest girl of the club which made me fall for her. I was young and stupid at that time. She was attracted to me too, finally we started dating. We had a relationship until I found out that I wasn't the only one with whom she went out. I catched her red-handed, having with another guy as I was going to her home, they were in the lounge, that's why I saw them from outside. This kind of girl... is daring... After this, I met her one last time to put an end to this relationship and I asked her to always act as if we're strangers.

Jeon Wu : so it's because of this ! She broke with me up right after we met you both at Jeju

Woo Hyun : if she does all this, it's because she wants me back. Don't worry about it, I made her understand that it won't happen, that I'll always be with the one I love. ~~~~, I'm sorry, I should have told you this earlier, but I didn't wanted it to affect us, it's all past.

You : I.... I'm not mad. It's just.. surprising

Woo Hyun : Jagi, I won't leave you and I won't let you go away. We'll always be together, I promise you. I hope you can accept this Jeon Wu, don't be like Yun Ju, it'll only hurt you

Jeon Wu : about it.. ~~~~ and me talked about it already. From now on, ~~~~ is my little sister so be careful and take good care of her

Woo Hyun : it's very good that way... I can call you Hyung more easily now

You : what about Yun Ju ?

Woo Hyun : she'll go back to the life she had before meeting us, and... we'll forget about her, ok ? There is only you and me

Jeon Wu : me too

Woo Hyun : don't get too involved in your sister's married life !

Jeon Wu : how can you be so impolite to me ? ~~~~, what kind of husband is this ?

Woo Hyun : mwo ?? what kind ?!

You : you're both childish !! I'm going first...

 

You were laughing as you turned your back to them, starting to walk to the entrance. Woo Hyun ran after you then grabbed your hand to hold it tightly. You put your hand on his arm and leaned your head on his shoulder, and you both went to the car like this. Jeon Wu was following you while smiling, he felt less sad than before. Seeing you like this made him happy, the only thing he wanted was your happiness. 

 

On the next day, Yun Ju got out of the hospital. Indeed, Woo Hyun was right, she had never tried to commit suicide, her life was too important to her. It was morning and the club wasn't open, however she went there because of an appointment. She had to meet a friend of her who also worked at the club. He was a drug dealer, but could do more than this, and now she had a mission for him. This guy had always been here to help her in anything. Once she was inside, she turned the lights on. The man was already there, waiting for her. She sat in front of him and took a photo out of her bag.

 

Yun Ju : here is the girl, I also have the money. I think you know what to do

 

The guy only smirked. Then, she gave him the money and just left like this. 

 

You were working when the hospital called. The results of your exam were available. Knowing that Woo Hyun wanted to come along, you called him. Indeed, he wasn't at the coffee shop. He told you that he would be waiting for you at the airport then hung up. As you didn't have a car, you went there by taxi. The driver wasn't allowed to get to the parking, also he stopped near the hospital but you had to go across the road. You waited for the light to turn red for the cars then you started walking to the hospital. However, at this moment, someone who was driving really fast rushed towards you. Many people around ran to the unconscious body which was on the ground as the culprit driver drove away even faster. One of the person that was there went to the hospital and explained what had happened.

Woo Hyun was already there, sitting on bench, waiting for you. After looking at his watch, he got up and walked back and forth, he was feeling quite bored because he was eager to see the results, and you weren't there yet. Suddenly, he heard a lot of noises coming from the entrance. Being curious, he got closer to it and saw a doctor talking to a teen, it was the one that came to ask for help. At this right moment, some nurses entered while pushing a stretcher, they passed by him. He didn't saw you because they were many doctors and nurses around. However, he heard the doctor and the teen talking.

 

Doc : are you one of her relative ?

Teen : ani, but I saw the accident

Doc : don't you know anything about this woman ?

Teen : her bag fell and I took it, maybe she has her identity card or something in it

Doc : let me look at it

Teen : so.. ? I hope she'll be okay....

Doc : I hope so, you'll have to stay here until the police arrives. About her identity, her ID card is here

Teen : can... can I know what her name is ? Policemen may ask me

Doc : her name is ~~~~

 

Woo Hyun shivered as he heard the doctor saying your name, turning his head to where the nurses went, he could see them got into an emergency room.