How could you do this ?

My life by your side

Woo Hyun ran to the doctor, he had never been so desperate. He asked the doctor about the patient that just entered, the doctor told him that the victim was a young woman named ~~~~, after this, Woo Hyun asked if he could see the victim's personal stuffs. The doctor showed him the bag and the ID card. Woo Hyun felt his heart being ripped into two pieces as he recognized the bag that he had bought for you on your birthday when you weren't more than co-workers. Seeing tears in his eyes, the doctor asked him if he was one of your relatives. Shaking, Woo Hyun looked at the quite old man and told him that he is your husband. Then, the doctor told him to wait here while other doctors would take care of you. Woo Hyun went to the bench he was earlier and sat down, holding his head, angry and heart broken. The teen who had witnessed the accident told him what had happened. As long as the guy was talking, Woo Hyun was clenching his fist. He knew that this wasn't just an accident, but someone did it on purpose, and the only one he could think of as the culprit was... Yun Ju. When the teen finished talking, the police just arrived and he followed them. Woo Hyun called Sung Yeol to tell him about the situation, then he also called Jeon Wu. Indeed, he thought that if someone could help him, this person was Jeon Wu.

At the club, Yun Ju and this man were in the staff's room, alone. The man told her that his job was done, Yun Ju asked about your health and he told her that after hitting you, you were lying unconscious on the ground, lots of blood coming out of your mouth. Yun Ju smirked then pecked his lips softly, telling him that he was really the only one she could trust.

Some minutes later, everyone arrived at the hospital. Ji Eun ran to Woo Hyun to ask him about your health, however no one had still came out of the room. Woo Hyun tried his best to keep his feelings, to be strong, but seeing Ji Eun crying was hard to handle. Sung Yeol was holding her tight, trying to comfort her. Jeon Wu asked him about the accident so Woo Hyun also told him about his thoughts concerning the one who caused this. At first, Jeon Wu didn't want to believe, he had spent so much time with Yun Ju, he didn't wanted to think that she was able to do this kind of things. However, he had to admit that beside her, you didn't had any enemies.

After interviewing the witnesses, the police came to all of them. As expected, he asked whether you had bad relations with people or not, Woo Hyun told him the whole story about Yun Ju. Thanks to the policemen's help, Woo Hyun and Jeon Wu set a plan up. Indeed, Jeon Wu had admitted that Yun Ju's wish was to separate them and that she wanted him to help her. Sung Yeol and Ji Eun would stay at the hospital. Woo Hyun wanted to stay to take care of you but his desire to take revenge was stronger, he badly wanted to punish the one who hurted you like this.

About two hours later, Jeon Wu reached the club. Woo Hyun was with the policemen whose car wasn't so far from the place, but not too close in order to be hidden. Jeon Wu was wearing a mike inside of his jacket. As soon as he got inside, he began searching for Yun Ju, asking some of her co-workers. Following their indications, he went to the staff's room, there, she was alone.

 

Yun Ju : Jeon Wu Oppa ! What brings you here ?

Jeon Wu : I need to talk to you

Yun Ju : what's the matter ?

Jeon Wu : it's about ~~~~. I'll help you

Yun Ju : huh ?

Jeon Wu : well, I thought about this. When ~~~~ came to me, I told her about my real feelings. I want to be with her Yun Ju-ah, and if for this I have to help you, I'll do everything

Yun Ju : what made you change your mind ?

Jeon Wu : Woo Hyun doesn't know how to treat her, you also see how he behave, I can't let her suffer like this

Yun Ju : you did worse to her

Jeon Wu : do you want me to help you or not ?

Yun Ju : of course !

Jeon Wu : then.. what should we do ?

 

Outside, the man who helped Yun Ju went to his car. As he was dressed in a weird way, one of the policemen kept looking at him. Indeed, this man also behaved in a weird way. When the policeman saw the car, he realized that it was the one all the witnesses told him about. With some of his co-workers, they followed him to see if he could really be a suspect. After a while, the car turned right in front of them, the front of the car was bruised as if it had hit something.

 

During this time, a doctor got out of the room and walked to both Ji Eun and Sung Yeol since they were the ones sitting closer to where he came from. 

 

Doc : excuse me, are you with the patient named ~~~~ ?

Ji Eun : nae, how is she ?

Doc : well, she lost lots of blood, now her state is stable but we have to use surgery. If you stay here, I'll comeback to you again when the operation will be over

Sung Yeol : we'll be waiting

 

Jeon Wu was still inside with Yun Ju.

 

Yun Ju : well, I have an idea

Jeon Wu : what is it ?

Yun Ju : do you know what happened to ~~~~ ?

Jeon Wu : ani

Yun Ju : well, your precious girl is at the hospital right now because of an accident, someone was driving too fast. Life isn't easy

Jeon Wu : h-how do you know ?? I-Is she... is she alright ?

Yun Ju : alright ? Molla, and if she dies, it won't change anything for me. I just sent someone to take care of her

Jeon Wu : what do you mean ? You're the one who drove this car ?!

Yun Ju : hahaha ani, not me

Jeon Wu : then who ?

Yun Ju : you're too curious, just listen to my plan. Well, while ~~~~ is at the hospital, I'll find a way to drag Woo Hyun away. You'll just have to stay by ~~~~'s side and when she'll wake up just make her believe that Woo Hyun doesn't really care about her. She'll be very weak and I'm sure she'll easily go back to you

Jeon Wu : how can you be so sure ?

Yun Ju : do you think her marriage is an happy one ? She suffered from a lot of things and now she's at the hospital because of some crazy driver. A man that was paid by me to do this, so... it's my fault but also Woo Hyun's one, since he's the reason why I'm doing all this

 

Hearing that broke Woo Hyun's heart even more, he thought that in a way Yun Ju was right. If all these bad things happened to you, it was because of him. Feeling guilty, he didn't noticed one of the policeman's sign, it was time for them to step in. Woo Hyun had to wait in the car.

Seeing cops coming inside, Yun Ju started to feel nervous and stressed. She looked at Jeon Wu, hoping that he would help her as he said, but he was smirking. She couldn't believe that he had just betrayed her. 

 

Jeon Wu : it seems like everything's over Yun Ju-ah

 

At this right moment, the other policemen that were following the guy hired by Yun Ju arrested him at a garage. He was going out, grabbing the envelope of money he received earlier. Both Yun Ju and him were driven to the police station. On their way there, they drop Woo Hyun to the hospital, Jeon Wu had to stay with them as a witness and police's accomplice.

 

It took some time to Woo Hyun to find where Ji Eun and Sung Yeol were. Indeed, they had moved to another room since the surgery was over. You were still unconscious, in a coma, but according to the doctor, you had avoid the worst case. Now, you had your own room, your best friends were there with you, Ji Eun was sitting next to the bed, holding your hand while Sung Yeol tried to calm her down by telling her that everything would be alright, that you were a strong woman. 

After asking help from a nurse, Woo Hyun finally reached the room. The sight of you on an hospital bed, with some machines linked to your unconscious body was too much for him. Falling on his knees right next to you, he grabbed your hand and asked you to wake up. Seeing this made Ji Eun cry even more, you had been through so much, you were always suffering. 

 

Woo Hyun : ~~~~ please wake up, I can't go on without you, you have to be stong, nae ? d-do it for me ! I'll always protect you, I won't let anyone hurt you again. ~~~~ don't leave me !

Ji Eun : O-Oppa... d-don't wo-rry

Woo Hyun : it's all my fault.... all mine.... ~~~~ is too good, too perfect for someone like me...

Sung Yeol : Hyung, don't say this... ~~~~ will be alright and everything will go back as before, without Yun Ju, without Jeon Wu, without anyone to hurt both of you

Ji Eun : n-nae, Sung Yeol Oppa is right.... Woo Hyun... promise me to always take care of ~~~~ from now on, nae ?

Woo Hyun : I will, I will take care of ~~~~~...