Eunhye, Where are you?

Let's See How You Change A Player

“Since that incident, Seungho bring me to here for us to live a new life.” I told G.O.

 

“Your story is like drama. No wonder you become like this.” G.O. said.

 

“Drama? I don’t have the luck to become actress. I don’t hope to become the main character in these kind of story.” I closes my eyes to enjoy the fresh air and the cool breeze at the beach.

 

----*Few days after that*----

 

G.O. and my relationship become more and more close. Dong Hee and Dae Ri didn’t care much because they expect that I was playing around with G.O..

 

At recess time, I go and search for G.O.. Then, I found out a secret. G.O. and Rain standing at a corner of a quite quiet place. Initially, I wanted to go and call G.O., but I heard about their conversation.

 

“How’s our bet huh?” Rain asked G.O.

 

Bet? What bet?

 

G.O. stayed silent at there and Rain continued. ”You really like her? I told you! You really like her!”

 

“What? No! I…..I just….” G.O. couldn’t continue.

 

“Really?Wow brother! Your acting are so cool! I thought you really like her! You’ve succeeded halfway! Make her more in love with you and broke up with her!” Rain said as he patted G.O’s shoulder and leave.

 

What?!He is just acting! Omg! Why I always met these kind of guys?

 

G.O slowly walked out from there. As he came out, I straightly go and slap him.

 

“You! Another worthless! I hate you ! I HATE YOU !!” I shouted to him and run away immediately.

 

G.O stunned over there. Speechless. Then, he starts to chase me but I disappeared from his sight.

 

I run and run and run non stop. I don’t even know where am I heading to. In my heart, I just hope that it is only a dream. A nightmare. I hope I can wake up and nothing happened.

 

Soon, I run until I exhausted. I stopped at an unknown place, panting heavily. Tears started to form at the corner of my eyes.

 

“Why? Jung Byung Hee ! Why must you be the same as the others? Why? I thought you are different!” I shouted at a direction.

 

Then, a shadow appeared behind me. I quickly turned around, hoping it was G.O who come and tell me it’s just my imagination. But, my heart crashes.

 

“We met again”

 

“Lee Joon.” My eyes widen up and then he takes a white cloth, covering my mouth and nose. Soon, my sight blackout.

 

----*G.O’s POV----

 

“You!  Another worthless! I hate you ! I HATE YOU !” Eunhye slapped me and said.

 

I was stunned at there. Don’t know what to do. When I gain my conscious, I couldn’t see where Eunhye ran to. I quickly run and find around, hoping to find her back and explain everything back. Saying that I love her.

 

It’s quite long I finding her around the school but I couldn’t see the sight of her. Then, accidently or should say he intentionally found me.

 

“Hyung! Do you know where is Eunhye? I have important things to tell her!” I quickly asked Seungho.

 

“Come with me” Seungho just said shortly.

 

“Where are we going?!” I asked impatiently.

 

“Something happen to Eunhye. Just follow me!” Seungho said as I can see the nervousness from his eyes.

 

I just nodded and follow him.

 

What happen to you Eunhye! Make sure you are safe !

 

---*Not long ago*---

----*Seungho’s POV*----

 

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah yeah yeah~

 

My phone rings when I was walking to library. It’s an unknown number. I answered the call.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I greeted.

 

“Hey old friend~ Long time no see~ “ The guy at the other end said.

 

“Who are you?” I asked.

 

“You couldn’t recognize your old friend? I was so disappointed !” The guy said.

 

“Lee Joon.” Suddenly I recognized the voice.

 

“Aha! Luckily you still recognize me! Old friend! How are you?” Lee Joon asked me.

 

“What’s the matter that lead you to call me?”

 

“Just long time no talk with you~ I miss you ~” He said as he laugh.

 

“Stop talking rubbish. What’s your motive?” I asked with angry tone.

 

“We’re such a good friend before. Do you treat your best friend like this?”

 

“Stop being friendly. I won’t forgive you for what you have done to Eunhye.” I said as my angry roses.

 

“Oh~ Talking about Eunhye~ She is now with me~ I think she would like to join in our conversation. Come on baby~ Talk to your Seungho oppa”

 

“Let me go !! Seungho help me!” Eunhye cried.

 

“LEE JOON! WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO EUNHYE?!” I shouted at the phone, without caring people around me.

 

“Come on~ Relax ~ I was just playing around!” He laugh evilly.

 

“SAY ! WHERE ARE YOU?!”

 

“You wanted to know? Then BRING ME THAT GUY FIRST!”

 

“What? What guy?!” I asked.

 

“Which guy? The guy that sticks with her recently. Find him out in 15 minutes and I will call you again” He cut the line after finishing his sentences.

 

“What? Hello? Hello?!” I called at the phone.

 

G.O…… Must find him first!

 

Not long after that, I have found G.O. He is like looking for someone too. I walk near to him. Not long after that, he saw me and he walk towards me.

 

“Hyung! Do you know where is Eunhye? I have important things to tell her!” G.O asked me while looking nervous.

 

“Come with me”  I instructed him and started to walk.

 

“Where are we going?!”  He asked as he followed me.

 

“Something happen to Eunhye. Just follow me!” I simply answered .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So sorry for MIA so long ! ><

Thanks for all of your patience! :D

Hope you like it >w<

 

Comments are most welcomed ! ^^

Hope you enjoy it ! ^^