The saviour or cheater?

Let's See How You Change A Player

The two shadows are two men . They are stronger than me so I couldn't fight towards them.

 

Then they throw me the dead end wall.

 

"Hmm.... Pretty ~ Tonight you are gonna be ours ! " A men said and they starts to rip my cloths off and kissing my faceand neck .

 

"HELLLPPP !! STOP ITTT !!! " I yelled with all my energy .

 

I try to stop them and I kicked one of the man .

 

" ! How dare you kick me?!" He said with a fiery tone .

 

As he wanted to come towards me , a shadow hit his back . And then he fainted.

 

"G.O !!" I feel relieved that it was a familiar people .

 

Another man go towards him with a knife and attack G.O .

 

They both fight vigorously and G.O got cut from the man .As the man get the advantage to stab G.O , I get hold of a hard thing and rush to hit the man . He groaned in pain at the floor and I was stunned at there.

 

"Faster run!!" G.O said as he hold my hand and run .

 

After we run a few kilometres , we stop to catch our breath .

 

"I think they won't be able to chase us ." He panting heavily and say .

 

"I saw his hand dripping blood and immediately say " Your hand is bleeding ! "

 

"Ahh ... It's just small case ." He looked at his wound .

 

"It's not small thing . Come to my house and I help you bandage ." I said and carefully hold his hand and walk to my house .

 

-----* EunHye's home *-----

 

I take my first aid box out and put it at the table in front of G.O.

 

"Come and let me see " I said as I slowly move his hand .

 

"Aww ... It's bleeding a lot . I stop the blood first " I said as I place his hand on my lap and help to clean his wound .

 

----* G.O's POV *----

 

I went to Eunhye's house . Her house was big and nice. Eunhye carefully manage my wound . It was my first time for being care by a girl like this .

 

"Aww... It's bleeding a lot .I stop the blood first " Eunhye said as she put my hand on her lap and clean my wound .

 

I never see this side of her before .Such gentle and soft .Normally in school she act differently from now . I wonder which is the true her . What nightmare had happen to her .

 

"Tada ! It's done ! Are you feeling ok ?Anywhere feeling pain or hurt ? " She said while looking straight at my eyes .

 

"Err... Yes... " I mumbled . Without knowing.

 

"What ?! Where is hurt ?! " She said as she touch my hand and check .

 

"Ahhh ..nono ! There is no more hurt ! Ermm .. Where is the toilet? " I quickly make an excuse .

 

"Are you sure it's ok ? " She look at me with the worried eyes .

 

"Yes " i simply answer .Don't even dare to look straight at her eyes .

 

"Ok then . The toilet is at the kitchen ." She pointed to the direction .

 

"Ok" I quickly stand up and rush to the toilet .

 

I look at the mirror in the toilet .

 

"Omg ! Why my face all red? ! And why my heart beating so fast ?! " I touch my chest and feel the rapid heartbeat.

 

"Jung Byung Hee ! Calm down and relax ! You are not falling for her ! She doesn't suit you ! " I press the tap and splash my face with cold water .

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I sit at there as I see G.O. went into the toilet .My cloth got rip alot . So I went up to my room to change my cloth .

 

I wear a tank top and a short pant . When I go down , I couldn't see G.O. anywhere . I go to the toilet and check him out .

 

* Knock Knock *

 

"G.O. ? Are you still inside ? Are you ok ?! " I asked .

 

"Yeah .... I will come out soon " He answered .

 

"Ok " I go to the refrigerator to get some drinks .

 

After that ,I heard the door opened and I quickly glance towards the direction . G.O. is all wet and standing there looking at me . After a few seconds , he went in to the toilet again .

 

----* G.O.'s POV *----

 

*Knock Knock*

 

"G.O. ?Are you still inside ? Are you ok ?!" Eunhye ask me .

 

"Yeah ... I will come out soon " I simply comment

 

"Ok " Eunhye said .

 

After calming myself , I open the door to get out from there to ask for cloth to change .

 

I opened the door and saw Eunhye getting drinks from the refrigerator . She changed to tank top that clearly show her body S-line and slim waist .

 

She looked at me with those dreamy eyes with her rosy cheeks and full lips .

 

I immediately closed the door again and I can feel my heartbeat abnormal again .

 

My mind full of the scene just now .

 

"Stop stop !! Calm down calm down !!" I told myself . I slap myself and splash water on me again .

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for late update ! ^^

And I think this chapter was quite .... ><

I was trying to shorten the story but end up ......... writing more and more =0

Whatever it is ! Hope you like the story :D

Comments are more welcome ! ^^

And for those who curious about the nightmare...

I think I will expose in on next next chapter or so on =0

 

Leave your comment ya ! ^^ *hugs*