Game Starts !

Let's See How You Change A Player

I go back to my class and my classmate all looking at me and whispering to each other .

 

Without caring these people , I sit at my place. DongHee and Dae Ri are already sitting there .

 

"Today you are popular again huh ." Dae Ri coldly say.

 

"Yayayaya ! That girl was like crazy !! " DongHee excitedly said .

 

"It's not first time so .... I don't care " I said.

 

"Yaya ! Now here ! I treat you candies ! I know you love mint so I leave this for you !" DongHee said as she gives me few sweets.

 

"Thanks ! " I said but then a guy come in front of me and snatch awat the sweets .

 

"YAH ! G.O ! Give me back my sweets ! " I shouted at him as I stand up and glare at him .

 

"No way ~~ !" He childishly said as he run out from the class .

 

I chased him untill a dead end alley and he is standing at the dead end .

 

"Now you have no way to go ! So just surrender and give me back my sweets !" I said as I slowly approach him.

 

"If you dare then take from me " He said as he open all the sweets and stuff it into his mouth .

 

"You think I don't dare ? " I said as I smirk.

 

He froze at there when I stand in front of him . We're so close that I can feel his heartbeat .

 

"Now I will get back the things that is mine ! " I said as i pressed my lips to his and my tongue starts to interupt his mouth and explore .

 

After a while , I get all my sweets back into my mouth .

 

After that , I break the kiss and looking at him .

 

"I won ! " I said as I turned around and leave the alley .

 

G.O is still stunned at there .

 

*G.O's POV*

 

'OMG .... My first kiss ... ! She smells great and nice and .... oh wait ! What am I thinking ! ' He think as he slaps himself .

 

"She is a good kisser ! " He said to himself .

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

---- * At Class * ----


"How did you get back your sweets? " DongHee asked .

 

"This is a player's secret ! ' I wink to her .

 

G.O come into the class , with a blank expression .

 

Three of us saw it and DaeRi asked " What have you done? I think for sure something that makes him high ."

 

I just smiled to her .

 

The bell rings and our class starts .

 

* G.O's POV *

My first kiss ...... My first kiss ...... my first kiss ....

 

My mind was full of that scene .

 

Aww ... Stop thinking !

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----*After School *-----

 

After the school over , we had to stay back to do some school event . The club that I joined have organized some games for our school event .

 

I was sitting there looking at them playing the games . There's a guy I notice that he keep playing the game in front of me and keep glancing towards me .

 

"That guy looks like fond on you " DaeRi said and we three looking at the guy . The guy quickly glance to other direction as he saw us looking at him .

 

"But he keep on losing the game and keep on playing !" DongHee said as she pop in a lolipop into .

 

"Let's play a game with him " I said as I wave to the guy to call him come over .

 

The guy come over and say " Yes? You called me?"

 

"Did I ? I was calling the one beside you " I said .

 

"Really ? Sorry then " He said as he turn around

 

"What's your name ?" I asked .

 

"Me?" He turned back looking at me .

 

"Yes ."

 

"My name is Mir " He answered.

 

"You keep on glancing us just now ! You like Eunhye? "DongHee ask and Mir's face immediately start to blush .

 

"Let's put a bet " I coldly say.

 

"B...bet? What bet? " He curiously ask.

 

"If you could win the teddy bear from the game then I will give you a kiss " I challenge him.

 

"Really?!" He said with a surprise expression.

 

"But ! I just give you 10 minutes !" I said .

 

"What ? 10 Minutes?" he said .

 

"Now you left 9 minutes and 24 seconds " I said as I look at the watch .

 

He rush to the game area .

 

"Heh .. Not much man can resist you huh " DaeRi laugh at Mir's attitude .

 

I smirked .

 

We keep on chatting and laughing untill 5 minutes passed . Mir come towards us with a teddy bear . He handed the teddy bear to me .

 

"Present for you " he said .

 

I looked up and smiled .

 

"Yay ! Teddy bear ! " I happily get the teddy bear from him .

 

Mir stand at there looking at me .

 

"Ermm ... our ... bet?" He mumbled .

 

"Oh right ! " I looked at him .

 

I stand up and slowly approach him .

 

* G.O's POV *

 

"Ahhh .. how cute ...." I said to myself .

 

I sit at the corner looking at Eunhye .

 

"Hey bro ! What are you looking at ?" A guy shouted from behind .

 

"Oh ! Hey Rain !" I greeted him.

 

"Looking at who ? DaeRi?" Rain asked .

 

"Nahh ... The cold mountain is not my cup of tea " I said .

 

"If is not DaeRi then for sure its not the candy girl too .... Don't tell me it's EunHye? He asked .

 

"Uhhh ... No ! Of course .... not ! " I protested .

 

"Ohh ~ Really ? " Rain doubt me .

 

"Of course! She is not ... my taste ! " I said .

 

"Oh yeah ~ She is a player ! Of course is not the one you like "

 

"Don't say her like that ! She is not like that !" I said .

 

"What? You're protesting her and you say you are not looking at her? " Rain tease me.

 

"Of course not ! I don't like her ! " I said

 

"Then , Do you dare to make a bet? " He challenge me .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My idea get cut off ==

Still thinking idea to continue this story !

Sorry if this story borings you !

 

Comments are most welcome ! ^^