Spending the night together .

Let's See How You Change A Player

I stun at there .

 

Wuuu ... y ...

 

" Ahhh ! Eunhye you don't think nonsense ! " I told myself while slap my forehead .

 

I went up to get some cloth for G.O. to change . I keep on searching for the largest size of cloth for him but couldn't find it . After few minutes of finding , at last I found something big . For me .

 

I went down with the cloth and towel . Then I knock the door and say " G.O. ! I prepare some cloth and towel for you ! I will put it at the floor ! "

 

The cloth is put down on the doorstep and I go to the living room . I switch on the TV while wait for him to change .

 

After few minutes , I heard the door open and I glance towards the direction .

 

"Ke...kekekeke ... Wahahaha !! " I laugh unstopable as I see G.O.

 

His shirt just able to cover up half of his abdomen and the pants is too short for him .

 

"Yah ! What are you laughing ?! Don't you have bigger shirt ?"He said while pout his mouth .

 

"Hahahaha !! I will try find bigger shirt ! Wahahahaha !!!! " I laughed when I went up to find cloth .

 

After some hard work of finding , at last I found my dad's cloth . I quickly went down and throw to G.O.

 

"Get it change ! Kekekekeke! " I said as I couldn't stop laughing .

 

He quickly go and change his cloths.

 

I go to kitchen to make some hot drink for him . After he come out , I immediately turn around and hand him the hot drink . He take the drinks from me and I looking at him .

 

He looks cool in whatever cloth he wear .

 

He drink the hot drinks in one breath . My eyes widen when I see he drink it up so fast .

 

"What's with the surprise face? " He look at me weirdly .

 

I pointed at the cup and say " It's hot and you drink it all at once?! " My eyes widen up again .

 

"I get used to it so .... It's not a big deal ." He say .

 

I nodded my head like a dumb people .

 

Then , awkward silence happen .

 

"I think I need to go . It's late now "G.O. say as he walked to the living room and towards the door .

 

I chased behind him and stop him from opening the door .

 

"What's the problem? " he look at me .

 

"I .... Can you .... accompany me here tonight ? I scare to stay at home alone .Please ! " I look at him , begging him to agree .

 

"Alone ? Where's your parents? " He curiously ask .

 

"They always at overseas . One year just come back few times " I look down at the floor .

 

"Okay . Just this time ."He look at me smiling.

 

"Really ?! YAY ! I no need to be alone tonight ! " I happily jump around and hug him .

 

----* G.O.'s POV *----

 

""I .... Can you .... accompany me here tonight ? I scare to stay at home alone .Please ! " She look at me with her pleading eyes .

 

"Alone ? Where's your parents? "I asked her .

 

"They always at overseas . One year just come back few times "She said . I can see the sadness in her .

 

"Okay . Just this time ." I smile to her .

 

"Really ?! YAY ! I no need to be alone tonight ! " She jump around like a children and hug me .

 

"But ... Tonight where should I sleep? " I look at her .

 

"Ermm .... i don't know ....Sleep with me ?" She wink to me .

 

.... Omg .... Isit truth ? Is she really such a simply girl that can sleep with anyone .

 

"Haha relax ! I was joking with you ! You wanna sleep in guest room ? " Eunhye laugh at my reaction .

 

"Okay ! " I reply .

 

"Well then .... Let's watch some movie first ! Rarely I can watch movie with a guy ! " She excitedly say and rush to the drawer below the television to search for DVD.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's funny to see his nervous expression !

 

"Haha relax ! I was joking with you ! You wanna sleep in guest room ? " I asked him .

 

"Okay " He reply shortly .

 

I wanted to try something that I haven't tried before with him  ! Or should I say with a guy .

 

"Well then .... Let's watch some movie first ! Rarely I can watch movie with a guy ! " I said excitedly and immediately find the DVD out .

 

"What movie do you want to watch ?! " I asked him without turning back .

 

"Anything ! If it's fun to watch then it's ok ! " He said .

 

I found a nice movie to watch and we sit together and watch .After half hour of watching , I feel sleepy and without conscious , I doze off .

 

----* G.O.'s POV *----

 

I watched the DVD quietly . After half hour , I can see that Eunhye is tired . Not long after that she doze off and her head lie on my shoulder . I quickly take the remote and turn off the television .

 

Then I slowly move her head from my shoulder to my lap . It's more comfortable for her to sleep . I move away her hair from her face and saw her cute face . She is sleeping so soundly .

 

I think that she have a horrible experience that make the angel turn into a bad girl .

 

Without noticing , I felt asleep too .

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Wow ! At last finish typing :D Another long chapter ! :D

Maybe I couldn't update so soon cause i am going to have my examination ! :D

Hope you like my update !

 

Leave a comment below because comments are most welcome :D *Hugs*