My Story Starts

Let's See How You Change A Player

Today , I wake up early in the morning . I do all my routine before going to school .

"Today gonna be a good day ! " I told myself as I get ready to go to school .

 

I live alone at this bag mansion since small . There's maid when I am small but now I manage to take care myself so there's no need to hire a maid .

My parents livee overseas due to their business are at overseas.

 

When I reached school , I will face again those eyes looking at me and whispering to each other . But , today is more frequent.

 

'There should be something happen again ' I thought.

 

"You this shameless thing ! " A girl shouting towards me and a slap lay on my cheek .

 

"Please see properly who is the shameless thing now ! Simply slapping people and calling others shameless?! " I shouted back .

 

" You snatched my boyfriend and now you dare to shout at me ?!"

 

"Who are your boyfriend ? I don't even know him ! " I answered back .

 

"The whole school know that Thunder is my boyfriend and yet you dare to touch him !"

 

" OMG! Please check properly before you doing anything AND I don't know he is your boyfriend ! We're just friend ! Please don't make your brain so dirty ok? " I said as I rolled my eyes .

 

"FRIEND?! Are you saying just normal FRIEND ?! Normal friend need to go out for drinks and touching here and there ?! "The girl said as the crowd getting larger .

 

"What do you mean touching here and there ?! Its just normal things you do when you talk ! "

 

"Then why he wanna break up with me after dating you ?! You snatched my boyfriend !! I hate you !! " She yelled at me as she move forward and ready to hit me again .

 

I was scared as I closed my eyes , waiting for second strike . Few seconds passed ans there is no any reaction . I opened my eyes and I saw my bestfriend helping me .

 

"SeungHo .... " I mumbled .

 

"Don't you dare to lay your hand on EunHye anymore " he said as he let go of her hand .

 

"Stay out from our matter ! " The girl said .

 

"She is my friend and I need to protect her !"

 

As soon as he said finish , a guy come out from the crowd and stop the girl from the mess .

 

"Angie ! Stop finding Eunhye trouble ! I said before that it is not because of her I break up with you !" the guy said as he try to drag the girl named Angie away .

 

"What now ? Your heart pain when i slap her ? I know it's because of her ! If not you won't break up with me! " She said .

 

"I break up with you because I couldn't endure your possesive attitude ! Your attitude is making me couldn't breath " Thunder said .

 

"Aha ! So it's your fault ! It's not my problem ! So should I give back your slap ?! " I said as I approach Angie but Seungho drag me away from the scene.

 

"Where are you dragging me to ?! Let me go ! " I said as I struggle to let go my hand .

 

He has no respond to what I said and still continue to dragging me .

 

"My wrist is paining ! Let me go ! " I said as I stop walking .

 

He stopped at there too .Slowly he release his hand . I touched my wrist andwanted to leave . Before I could leave , Seungho pinned my hand to the wall .

 

"What are you doing ?! " i said asI looked at him .

 

We're so close together . Our lips are depart by 1cm only .

 

"You like to be a player ? You like to be called a shameless thing ? Why don't you defend youself ?! " he said .

 

"I like to be a player ! I love to be called shameless thing ! So what's the problem ?! " I shouted back to him .

 

"What's the problem with you ?! Ok then , If you like to be a playerthen I will fulfill your wish ! " As he said finish ,he forcefully kiss me .

 

I try to struggle and break the kiss . For  a minute, the kiss is broke .

 

"What ?! Don't you like it ?! Isn't this is what you want ?!" He said as I turn my gaze to another place .

 

"You know what's the reason I become like this ..." I said softly and I can feel that Seungho's grip is loosing .

 

As he completely release my hand , I walk away .

 

----- SeungHo's POV ----

"You know what's the reason I become like this ..." Eunhye said .

 

My heart sank after hearing this . I release her and looking at her back view leaving my sight .

 

Yes ... The reason ... the causes ... The man that causes my happy and cheerful Eunhye gone ..... Forever ....

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Its quite boring I think this chapter @@

But will improve second chapter or so on XD

Hope you all enjoy ^^

 

Comment are welcome !