An ending is another beginning =)

Let's See How You Change A Player

YES ! AT LAST ITS ENDING ! ^^ AND !!! Since not much people vote for happy or sad ending ~So I wrote a happy ending =) Under some request or whatever it is ~I can write another sad ending for those who curious what will it look like =) If you want then comment at below ^^ Hehe ~

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

For few days I keep on thinking about Seungho’s suggestion. For me to live a new life, I really need a new surroundings.

 

At last I have made up my mind. I went to Seungho to tell him my decision.

 

“Seungho….” I said when he opened his house door.

 

“Oh Eunhye you came! Come in first!” He invited me.

 

“Never mind. I just wanted to say something only. After I say finish, I wanted to go back home” I said with a serious tone.

 

“Okay… Say it then.” Seungho looked at me worried.

 

“I will follow you to Canada. I already booked the air tickets. We will fly on tomorrow morning. Will you come with me?” I looked at him.

 

“Really? I am glad that you have decided to go to Canada and of course I will come with you! I will fetch you tomorrow morning okay?” He happily said.

 

I just nodded and leave his house. I wandered around for a while. Then, coincidently I met G.O. He quickly come towards me.

 

“Eunhye! Are you okay now? I heard that… Seungho will bringing you to Canada… isit true?” G.O asked.

 

I nodded and say “ Yes. We will be flying tomorrow morning. And G.O, I wanted to tell you something.”

 

“Ohh.. really? Be safe in your trip.” He said with disappointment in his voice.

 

“G.O! I have something to tell you!” I repeated.

 

“Oh yes? Sorry .” He gained his soul back.

 

“I am so sorry for giving you so much of trouble in these days. And I wanted to tell you that I was really happy when we are together ! I hope we will meet again. I will see you again with a brand new Jang Eun Hye! I promise ! “ I smiled cheerfully and hugged G.O.

 

“I will wait for you..” He said as he kissed on my head.

 

----* Next morning at the airport*----

 

“Let’s go! “ I urged Seungho.

 

“You don’t want to wait for a while?” Seungho stopped at his place.

 

“Wait for what? Nobody is coming! I didn’t told any of friends the time of my flight!” I stared at him.

 

“Just wait for a while okay? You didn’t tell your friend but I….” he looked at another direction .

 

“Eunhye!!!” a familiar voice called me.

 

I turned around and I saw Dong Hee and Dae Ri running towards our direction.

 

“Dong Hee ! Dae Ri ! “ I run towards them too and hugged them .

 

“You bad girl! You didn’t told us the time! Luckily Seungho told us!” Dong Hee said as she playfully slap my arm.

 

“What?! Yang Seung Ho ?!” I looked at Seungho fiercely and he turned around whistling, acting that he didn’t saw me.

 

“Aww Eunhye ! I gonna miss you ! Remember to contact with us always!” Dong Hee hugged me tightly.

 

“Ow ow ow! I can’t breathe!” I pushes Dong Hee away and then looked at Dae Ri.

 

Automatically I hugged Dae Ri. Dae Ri looks like an ice mountain but she is actually very warm inside. After hugging, i look at the watch and it’s time for me to go now.

 

“Goodbye DongHee, DaeRi ! Remember to miss me ! We will see each other soon !” I force myself to smile while enduring my tears.

 

“Goodbye Eunhye! “ Dong Hee cried out and Dae Ri waved to me.

 

I entered the gate without looking back cause I fear that I couldn’t hold my tears.

 

----*After 1 year* In Canada *----

 

“Eunhye-ah ~ See what I brought for you !” Seungho happily come in with his hand taking a piece of paper.

 

“What’s that?” My eyes looking hard at the paper.

 

“It’s J Tune Entertainment finding new trainees ! I helped you to sign up and you entered the first round !! Now go and practice dance !!! Go go go !!” Seungho explained and then he chased me up from the sofa.

 

“What?! Wait !!” I get pushed by Seungho.

 

Seungho keep on accompany me training and following me to every round of competition. At last in the final, I won the competition! I was accepted by J Tune Entertainment as their new trainee. I need to go back to Korea and train.

 

I go back to Korea alone because Seunho is not free to accompany me. He need to help his father to manage their family business.

 

“Remember! Don’t give up so easily! It’s your dream to become an artist so continue with your dream! “ Seungho told me before I depart from Canada.

 

----* First day of training *----

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! I am new trainee here ! Please take care of me !” I bowed to every senior trainee that I saw.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo ! I am new trainee here !Please take care of me and I will do my best !” I bowed when I saw a senior trainee come in.

 

As I stand straight, I saw a familiar figure.

 

“G.O…” I was surprised.

 

He smiled to me. He come forward and hugged me.

 

“Of course I will take good care of you….” He whisper at my ear.

 

I smiled and tightly hug with him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The story ended here =)

Although is not very interesting but hope you can bear with it x)

Please comment on my story XD

I love comments actually ! >w<

 

Haha !

Happy reading! ^^