Game or Truth ?

Let's See How You Change A Player

----* G.O's POV *----

 

"Bet? What bet ? " I asked.

 

"Since she loves to play , then go and play her instead . " he suggested.

 

"What ? Isn't it too cruel to play a girl heart ? "

 

"She plays alot of guys heart before and now is her retribution ! Isn't it cruel too to play guys heart ? " Rain said .

 

"Ok then ... " I answered .

 

"Let's see if she would drag you to her bed or not " Rain said .

 

I didn't heard what he say as I saw a guy approach Eunhye with a teddy bear .

 

Eunhye happily accept the teddy bear and she approach the guy .

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly approach Mir and Mir closed his eyes , waiting for me .

 

I softly grab his arm and peck on his cheek .

 

He open his eyes as we three laugh at his reaction .

 

"It's .. its that all ? " Mir said as he looking at me .

 

"Of course ! What are you expecting ? " I looked at him.

 

"I thought ... it's a kiss ." he said softly .

 

"That's the kiss ! Don't tell me you thought that I will kiss you on lips ?! " I said while smiling at him .

 

"Uhhh ... no " Mir said disappointedly .

 

"She will only kiss me .You go back and dream for it ! " G.O said as he pop out from nowhere .

 

I stare at him .

 

"She just kissed me !" Mir tell him .

 

"On cheek ! She is mine ! " G.O said and he wrap his hand over my neck .

 

"Yah ! What are you doing ?!" I yell at him and immediately drag his hand away .

 

"What's the problem? " he said and pull me near to him .

 

"Let me go ! " I kick his leg and shouted at him .

 

"Ouchhh ! " He screamed in pain .

 

"What are you all doing ? " I saw Seungho coming towards us .

 

"Seungho ! " I said and run towards him .

 

"You all too free ?Nothing to do ? Free until at here fighting over a girl ?" Seungho scolded them .

 

"Yaya! You all too free ! " I continued .

 

"And you ! Don't keep fooling around with the guys ! Have nothing to do ? " Seungho scolded me too .

 

"What's wrong with me ?! Is they wanna fight ! I didn't call them to do it ! " I fight back .

 

"Yah! Scold us then enough ! It's none of her business ! " G.O. shouted back to Seungho .

 

"I scold her is my matter ! None of your business too ! Now you follow me ! " After Seungho say finish , he drag me away from there .

 

"Where do you want to bring me to ! " I asked while shouting .

 

He ignored me .

 

"Yah ! " I shouted and use all my energy to push his hand away .

 

"Why ? Why you always do those things ? Why can't you wake up from that nightmare !? " He said as his eyes getting teary .

 

"It's not your problem too . You don't need to trouble yourself with my problems ." I said as I try to hold my tears too .

 

" I am your friend ! Your best friend ! Or evem an elder brother ! " He said as he grab my arm tightly .

 

"I don't know . Sometimes you're cold to me . Sometimes , You are friendly to me . I don't know which is the truth " I said as I push his hand away and leave the scene .

 

In a faraway corner , G.O. is standing there listening to every single words from the conversation.

 

----*G.O's POV *----

 

I followed Seungho and Eunhye until they stop at a desolated place .

 

I heard all of their conversation .

 

Nightmare? What's the nightmare he said about ? What's the relationship between them ?

 

After that I saw Eunhye leaving SeungHo behind , I quickly follow Eunhye .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My mood super down .

 

Why must he remind me of the nightmare .

 

I walk and walk and walk .I didn't realise that the light from the sun is fading and darkness was beginning to descend .

 

Tonight is super quiet at the alley . Without caring it , I walk home.

 

Suddenly two shadows come from a dark alley grab my hand and drag me into the dark alley .

 

----* G.O's POV *----

 

Eunhye walk at the street until the sun set .

 

Luckily I follow her .It's dangerous for a girl to walk at here alone .

 

I look at Eunhye's back view and suddenly she got drag into another alley .

 

What happened ?!

 

I immediately run to the alley .

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last I type it finish ><

I quite lazy to type it in using Laptop T___T

However ,

I hope you allenjoy the story :D

 

Comments are most welcome ! ^^