Chapter TEN : A VIPrella Moment

Sheila's Kwon

 

BEYOND fanfiction. That moment was exactly that. All of her fantasies and all of her wishful thinking could not have allowed her something like that night. She dressed up to the nines, holding a GD BigBang light stick and waiting for the curtain to lift.

A spotlight hit the curtain and one by one, Daesung, Yongbae and Seungri came out to the VIPs ear-shattering screams. They knew that there was only one more guy who could come out. "He's a little shy and so we would need to ask you to call him out for us." Daesung, the MC in him was in his element.

"G-Dragon! Ji-yong-ah! G-Dragon! Ji-yong-ah! G-Dragon! Sa rang he!" the fans called out. She joined them on the second round.

Then another spot light hit the audience. "Our hyung is looking for the luckiest VIP and want her to come up here on stage and call him out herself." Seungri announced causing the audience to scream even louder.

The spotlight stopped when it found her. Eyes wide, she saw Yongbae and Daesung come down to her up. She was in shock and wanted to melt in shame. "What's your name?"

"She-Sheila." she managed to say it. Seungri grinned at her and she wanted to hit him with her shoe. No wonder he helped her clean up nice. He was going to put her in the spot.

"Well, Sheila-ssi. Please call out for our hyung. I am sure he would recognize your voice and come out here to sing you a song." Seungri gave her his mic.

"Ji-ji-yong-ah..." she said meekly.

"I don't think he heard you. I think you should said, Come out, oppa." Yongbae instructed her.

 "Come out...oppa." she knew her face was red in shame. No Jiyong came out.

 "I think that is not enough." Daesung teased. "Maybe. Pali ka, ne sarang is best." the fans laughed and cheered.

 She touched her face and wanted the floor to open up and swallow her whole. "Pali ka, ne sarang." her voice was a bit more forceful now.

 Still no Jiyong. The fans started to boo in impatience. She put her hand on her waist and held the mic firmly. "Kwon Ji Yong! You are making us your fans wait for you. Pali ka!" the other three Big Bang didn't expect an unlady-like outburst from her.

 The curtains opened and the fans cheered. "Anyeong ha seyo, ne sarang." She saw him, wearing the most rediculous Prince Charming outfit she could ever imagine. "You didn't stay where you were. So we missed each other." He walked towards her and suprisingly the other Big Bang members had already made their exits.

 "I have something for you." he took out a ring. The audience gasped when the big screen showed a initials ring that had JK on it. Diamonds winking at them.

"I don't need you to give me a ring." she didn't want to cry. She was too happy to do that.

 "I am not giving you a ring. I am giving you me. Jiyong.Kwon. Not G-Dragon. But me. The real me. I am not perfect. I am not always going to do the right thing. I would be empty without you to fill me up. I am demanding, selfish and possessive. But I know that you will slowly but surely see me become a better Jiyong Kwon. Because your goodness would rub off on me. And I would be inspired to make you happier than I could even hope to make anyone happy."

 "Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at 'Anyeong ha seyo'." Jiyong held him to her and kissed her to a chorus of "No, oppa!"

 He knew that his fans would get over it soon enough and see that he was truly happy. This was a muse he would have for the rest of his life. He would never run away again. He would have music in his life forever. The VIPs could have G-Dragon. Jiyong would always be Sheila's Kwon.

+++
 
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! UPVOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!
 
YOU THINK THIS IS OVER? Heck no! I made a for Tagalog Online Pocketbook chapter. Since this is a Fanfic I saw fit to post it her and maybe later remove if trom Wattpad since there are just soooooooooooooooooo many 1D people there and not enough kpop fans I can interact with. 
 
Thank you for reading the story thus far. I hope I can post more novels here in the future. I am thinking of writing my Filipino (tagalog) novels in Tagalog Online Pocketbook then I would place the ENGLISH VERSION here IF they just so happen to be FanFic which is my common genre. 

Wattpad doesn't have a lot of the fun stuff that can be done here, like posting pictures and covers and such within the text and placing links and such. It's kinda boring. So I think I would try to revive my AFF addiction. ^.^ 
 
 

++++ 

This is where you can find Pinaywriter's Filipino novels. *click on the picture*

 

http://tagalogonlinepocketbook.com/read/feature/genre/fanfic/sheilas-kwon