Prologue : Shattered Foundation

Sheila's Kwon

 

"I CAN'T take anymore of this." Jiyong took off his fur jacket and placed on the rack near the door. He walked towards Yongbae who was sitting near the couch. Jiyong took a folding chair and sat on it. "Seung Hyun is in the military so we can wait for a couple of years before we make our come back right?" he blew out air that made his bangs fly up.

Yongbae took a chair, flipped it so that the back was facing Jiyong and sat down. "I guess so. You and Daesung just finished your tours. How are you feeling by the way?"

"Not so good." but he knew that it was not just physical and mental exhaustion that caused it. There was more than what he was willing to reveal at that moment.

"Prez Yang said that we oughta try something once your vacation is up. It's Seungri's turn to have solo events. I am going to do my own. But of course we have to start on the next album..."Yongbae raised an eyebrow when Jiyong sighed. "Are you and...Dara having problems again?"

"Not anymore." he said sarcastically.

"What happened?" Jiyong wanted to answer Yongbae's question. But he didn't know where to start his own questions.

"We broke up." He prepared himself for a nag season. Yongbae, relationship that the guy was, was still Jiyong's favorite soundboard when it came to things he thought would be life-altering.

"I'm sure you guys can work it out." was all that his bestfriend said.

"I'm not sure if we will this time." He pressed his forehead, trying to stop the throbbing pain of knowing and not knowing.

"And why is that?" his bestfriend looked concerned...too concerned. Yongbae always wore his heart on his sleeves when he was around friends. Jiyong's on again off again relationship with Sandara had tested their friendship in more ways than one.

"Because she said that it's really over and that she can't make any more concessions." Yongbae fixed his chair and sat with his body almost in a 90 degree angle. The gesture made Jiyong laugh a shallow chuckle. "What's up with you, it's not like Darong is cheating on me with you."

Yongbae dropped to his knees kicking the chair out of the way in the process. "Leader...mya ne yo." was all he said. Jiyong stood up abruptly making his chair fall backwards.

"A...aniyo..."he said with a broken heart. More than his lost love, he could not also be betrayed by his best friend.

"It's...not what you are thinking..."Forehead to the ground, Jiyong could barely hear Yongbae. But he felt like all the noise in the room, the coming and goings of people in the hallway all faded away. He was in a vacuum of despair. In it he had lost the love he pursued for three years and a friendship he thought he would have for the rest of this lifetime.

He walked out of the door and slammed it shut leaving Yongbae who called out his name. For the first time in a long time, Jiyong felt like he was willing to leave it all, forget it all and shed G-dragon completely.

 

++++ 

This is where you can find Pinaywriter's Filipino novels. *click on the picture*

http://tagalogonlinepocketbook.com/read/feature/genre/fanfic/sheilas-kwon

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! UPVOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!