A Plan

Love Story In Woolim

“Just eat Chingu sshi” Woohyun keep feeding Sunggyu one spoon after another. Sunggyu was fed full mouth again and again that he even coughed. Woohyun acted to comfort Sunggyu by hitting hard on Sunggyu’s back.
“Aigoo, my chingu sshi, please don’t forget to drink water. Here.” Woohyun gave a glass of water but spilled on Sunggyu’s clothes.
“Woohyun ah” Hoya called Woohyun and gave a sign with his eyes, telling Woohyun to stop over bullying.
“Sunggyu sshi, here.” Hoya handed a tissue box to Sunggyu but causing Dongwoo spill water on his suit as Hoya hand bumped with Dongwoo’s hand, that was also holding a glass of water.
“Aigoo, Oh My! What should I do! Mianae Dongwoo ah. Here. Here.” Hoya felt sorry and helped Dongwoo to clean up on Dongwoo’s wet suit with tissues.
“Gwanchana, it’s okay. It’s okay, Hoya sshi, Hahaha it’s okay.” Dongwoo just laugh and smiles at Hoya and their relation seems to get closer with their eyes to eyes talk while laughing and smiling at each other. Their skinship is just so natural since from the beginning when they met.
“So did you sleep well last night” Myungsoo asked to Sungjong who is sitting in front him, cutting his meats.
“Yes Myungsoo hyung, how about you hyung?” Sungjong replied still in indirect eye contact.
“Ya, you were with him yesterday?” Sungyeol asked looking at Sungjong and Myungsoo while eating.
“You guys know each other?” Dongwoo also added and Sunggyu is also listening to their conversations.
“Yes well, I am the one who drove him to his house, he was lost on the way and since I knew that he's from our school, I helped him out, that’s why I couldn’t come back last night.” Myungsoo explained about them everything eyeing on Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Sunggyu, and then Woohyun and Hoya.
“Ahhh…” they all said after hearing about them.

After minutes passed ......

“Well, I’m done” Sungyeol said and prepared to stand up.
“Yeah me too me too!” Sunggyu said and stood up.
“Aeeyyy Sunggyu sshi, are you full already?” Woohyun trying to pull Sunggyu back but Hoya make him stop.
“Okey Thanks for enjoying with us guys. Thanks Sunggyu hyung, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Dongwoo. Well since tomorrow is holiday, I wanna meet with you guys again. How does it sound?” Hoya asked looking to everyone.
“Huh, actually I have…..” Sunggyu tried to refuse but Woohyun got another plan to bully Sunggyu.
“Of course since we’ve become friends, we should spend more time to get to know each other right? Right Gyu ahh?” Woohyun asked and stood up, hugging Sunggyu’s shoulder and smirked.
“Well it’s great. I love going out with friends” Dongwoo started to accept while eating and looked at Sungyeol.
“Huh? Of course hyung, I’d love to too. I’m so bored at home actually. Where will we meet?” Sungyeol asked.
“How about you guys come sleep at our house tomorrow?” Woohyun asked back, looking at each one.
“Yeah it’s also fine for us. Because at our house, there’re only three people me, Woohyun and Myungsoo. So we have a total freedom and you guys all can come and sleep also can go back at anytime. We have really no problem about that” Hoya added and smiling at Dongwoo.
“Ahh, Gyu nim, what’s your idea?” Dongwoo asked still chewing.
“Hyung, come and play with us hyung. Actually I love to make new friends hyung. Please don’t feel like you might disturb us. We’re really totally fine” Niel smiled and warmly invited to Sunggyu.
“Well , ahhh.. it’s just.. Sungjong ! I need to help Sungjong’s lessons and need to help him cleaning our house, So…” Sunggyu is lost for words and saying random words.
“Huh.. you can come study with me then” Myungsoo looked at Sungjong and said.
“I can help you for that” he added. But before he finished talking,
“Nahhhhh, Sunggyu hyung stop lying and just say what you want. Don’t drag me into this hyung. I won’t say anymore!” Sungjong told to Sunggyu without listening what Myungsoo had said.
“Hahaha, it’s okey Sungjong ah you all can come to us anytime and do everything you want. So just come study or play whatever I’ll be waiting all of you then, let’s go guys.” Woohyun said to Sungjong and stood up.
“Well it’s true, please text me Dongwoo.. See you guys, we’ll be leaving first. Come on.” Hoya stood up and called Myungsoo and Niel.
“Hope to see you all tomorrow. Thank you so much for having meal with us. Please do come to us. See you all soon. I’ll be leaving now. Take care ! Annyeong!” Niel said politely and waved and left.
“See you all tomorrow. Sungjong ah, I’m leaving” Myungsoo left and waved at Sungjong.


At Night at Dongwoo's house,

“I ... I really wanna go tomorrow.” Dongwoo said, coming out after talking with Sungyeol and Sungjong inside his room.
“To where?” Sunggyu pretended like not knowing what Dongwoo means.
“To Hoya and his friends, your little brothers also do wanna go actually” Dongwoo answered and sit next to Sunggyu.
“Ya Are you crazy? That Nam Woohyun wants to bully me! Why would I enter into a tiger’s trap?” Sunggyu yelled and punched Dongwoo's arm.
"Ouchhh"
“Hyung, I think you should be nice to Woohyun hyung.” Sungjong said.
“Yeah I only see that Woohyun is just kidding you, he doesn’t seem like he’s bullying in a bad way hyung” Sungyeol nodded and said.
“Wait this guy!! Ahh let it be!! You guys don’t know anything about him! I’m gonna sleep first!! If you wanna go, go yourself! I’ll be staying at home alone then! Good Night!” Sunggyu stood up and went inside his room.
“Hyung, what is tomorrow plan?” Sungjong asked.
“Wait he said we can go right? Then it’s already solved. I’ve got an idea” Sungyeol said and chuckled.


On the next morning,

“Ya ya ya, where are you guys going out this early? Have you cooked breakfast for me?” Sunggyu asked when he saw Dongwoo and his two brothers preparing to go out, with their changed dress.
“Gyu nim, we’ll be going to Hoya now. Guess you can buy yourself at store.” Dongwoo waved and left.
“Hyung, bye!” Sungyeol followed Dongwoo.
“Hyung, watch the house well hyung! Don’t make anything wrong! Call me if something happens!” Sungjong left.
“Ya Ya ya LEE SUNG JONG !! YAAA LEE SUNGYEOL YA Come back here!! Hey Yaya”
The door closed. Then Sunggyu is left alone in the house.

“These guys really left me! How could they? I thought they won’t go if I won’t go! Ahhh….” Sunggyu lie down on the floor.


At a restaurant,

“Wow, will that work Sungyeol ah?” Dongwoo said eating his fried egg and rice.
“Of course. Just trust me. If we keep staying outside for all day long, that Gyu hyung won’t be able to live alone till night. So when he calls, just tell him to come join us at then and we’ll go together to Woohyun’s house.” Sungyeol said with full confidence.
“Well I have a feeling that Sungyeol hyung’s plan will work. Sunggyu hyung won’t be able to stay alone for a day.” Sungjong said drinking his lemon juice.


At Woohyun’s house,

“Will they come?” Woohyun asked and sit beside next to Hoya.
“Of course, Dongwoo texted me this morning that they all will come” Hoya replied while watching TV.
“Really? They all will come? For sure?” Myungsoo came out from the bathroom, after showering.
“Yes Myungsoo ah” Hoya said.
“Then I will go pick Niel later” Myungsoo went to his room.
“Will Kim Sunggyu come?” Woohyun whispered to himself.
“Haaa, you miss him that much already? Man, the last time you met him is yesterday. Don’t be so over.” Hoya teased.
“What a lame joke is that? Who say I miss him? Haha! I just wanna see him to bully! Make him my servant! That Kim Sunggyu is really something!” Woohyun said and went inside to his room.
“Oh yeah, well well guess, Woohyun and Myungsoo finally found someone who they’re interested. Congrads. Haha” Hoya saying himself alone in the living room.


At Dongwoo’s house,

“How dare they leave me like this? I have nothing to eat or do or whatever! It has been hours already since they left. Goshh Goshh it’s afternoon already! They must be really enjoying at that Nam Woohyun’s house.” Sunggyu complaining alone in the house looking at the clock.
“Haa!! Who cares? I’m now calling them and tell them to come back right now!”

Calling Sungjong…….

“Hello it’s me hyung”
“Ya Sungyeol ah Hurry give it to Sungjong”
“Sungjong ah Sungjong ah…”
Call ended.

“Huh? What the!! Yaaaaa!! Okey fine!! I’m not calling then! Never! They better apologize me first or come back! I won’t forgive them!” Sunggyu throw the phone away and lie again on the floor.


Few more hours passed.

“I guess Sunggyu must be really regret now.” Dongwoo said shopping at the mall with two brothers.
“Sungjong ah, check the missed calls and texts. I turned your phone in silent mood. Heeehee” Sungyeol handed Sungjong’s hand phone.
“Goshhh I’m sure your plan works hyung! Wait! Let me call him first!” Sungjong called Sunggyu.

Phone rings……

“YAAA LEE SUNGJONG!! Where the hell are you?? Didn’t you see my text messages and missed calls? Are you blind?”
“Of course I see them hyung, that’s why I’m calling to you. So what’s up?” Sungjong said in a calm way.
“Sungjong ah come eat this chicken is so delicious and big as an elephant. Come eat before it becomes cold.” Sungyeol shouted and Sunggyu heard that.
“Nae hyung I’m coming. Sunggyu hyung, I need to go now Bye!” Sungjong ended the call.

“YAAAAAA!! How dare they!! Just look at them! They don’t even remember me when eating chicken! Those two useless brothers I should had leave them with their parents! No wonder we’re cousins! Those two sibling brothers really are the same!! They only care each other in reality!! But not me!” Sunggyu keep shouting alone in the house.


At Woohyun’s house,

“See you guys, I’m leaving now. Gonna pick Niel up from his home. What shall we buy from the way back to home?” Myungsoo asked standing at the entrance of the door.
“I guess...well, don’t buy anything yet. Dongwoo and Sungjong said we all will go buy together when they reach here. So yeahh .. Just take Niel here first. Me & Woohyun will be waiting Dongwoo and the boys here.” Hoya said handing the key to Myungsoo.
“Huh, alright just go wake Woohyun first. Haha that guy fell asleep. I’m leaving” Myungsoo left.
“I’ve never seen Myungsoo being so active. Hahaha!” Hoya said alone after Myungsoo left.
“Woohyun ah get up! Dress up! Go take a shower! Niel is coming soon.” Hoya pulling sleepy Woohyun to get up.
“Ahhh… got it.” Woohyun woke up and headed to the bathroom.
“Another guy ..even though his eyes are closing, have never seen succeed waking him at once before. Hahaha…” Hoya shaked his head left to right and went to the living room.


At the game shop,

“Guys, Hoya texted me. Shall we call Gyu now?” Dongwoo asked to two brothers.
“Huh, alright Sungjong ah. Go call Sunggyu hyung” Sungyeol told to Sungjong and Sungjong called Sunggyu.

Phone rings……

“YAAA LEE SUNGJONG !! Ya wait wait wait!! Don’t end the call! Listen to me! Where are you? I’ll come to you!! Don’t tell Sungyeol, I’ll cover for you.” Sunggyu cried and Sungjong just giggled.
“Nae Hyung, if you wanna come, will you go to Woohyun hyung’s house with me?” Sungjong asked Gyu on the phone.

“Ahhh That Name I hate most !!! !! I’m all alone here and has nothing to cook or eat. So hungry and bored to death. Fine! Let’s face him then!” Sunggyu thinking before replying to sungjong.

“Hyung, are you still on phone hyung? Answer me?” Sungjong asked again.
“Will you come with us to woohyun hyung’s house?”

Sunggyu finally tried to answer, still forcing and said…
“Fine."

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Finally~~!!!! ^o^ I updated this story now~!! Really really sorry that I didn’t update this one for a long time!! *Bow* Really Sorry to make you feel disappointed. T_T

I’m so touched that some readers still remember this fic so they gave me energy and well I’ve done updating this chapter now. Oh even though this chapter is shorter and might be abit boring, I really tried as I can. ^^

I'm really thanks to those who subscribes me, leave comments and share me the ideas. That means a lot to me~!! I need your support since I’m a beginner here. So please do teach me well~!! ='))))

Sorry for my grammar mistakes and also if I make something wrong. Please don’t mind & leave comments & teach me~!! Thanks for reading ~!!! I Love You All Dear ~!! ='DDDDD
Gomaweo Inspirits dear~!! Saranghae ~!! Throw hearts !!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥