Chance Of Getting To Know

Love Story In Woolim

Last night ...,

“We arrive back” Dongwoo said while entering the house.
“Ya, Kids, are you guys already sleeping?” Sunggyu asked.
“Anyi (no), Hyung, you guys came back? What? What happened? Hyung, where is Sungjongie?” Sungyeol ran out from his bedroom and asked them as soon as he didn’t see Sungjong with them.
“Ah!! Right!! Where is Sungjong? Dongwoo and Sunggyu realized that Sungjong was missing.
“Oh! What the! I totally forgot about him” Sunggyu said.
“I’ll try calling him.………. Hyung!!! He turned his phone off!” Sungyeol said after trying to make a phone call to Sungjong.

At the Camera’s Showroom,

“How much is this?” Myungsoo asked to the sales manager. After buying camera films, he got out from the shop. He couldn’t wait to test his new films on his camera. So he put the films inside his camera and started to test his camera. He moved his camera’s direction towards the street. Then he saw Sungjong wandering around at the corner of the street. As soon as he saw Sungjong, his hand had clicked his camera. Sungjong saw a flash light on him from somewhere. Myungsoo went to him and asked Sungjong.
“It’s too late to stay out alone at night. You still haven’t returned to your home from school yet?”
Sungjong heard someone talking to him, so he turned his face to the direction where the voice came from,
“Who are you? Why did you take my picture?” Sungjong was confused and asked. Myungsoo smirked at Sungjong and said
“So, you don’t know me?
“How could I know you?” Sungjong replied. Myungsoo just chuckled and asked
“Where’s your Hyung?”
“Huh? Who the hell are you!” Sungjong asked with an angry tone. Myungsoo just laughed on Sungjong’s reaction.
“I’m from your school. My name is Kim Myungsoo.” Myungsoo said while smiling at Sungjong.
“But I’m a transfer student and today is only my 1st day. How could you know me?” Sungjong was surprised.
“I know. Well, what are you doing here at late hour alone?” Myungsoo chuckled and asked.
“What? He knows?” Sungjong asked himself in his mind, “Well, it’s not what important. I need to find my way out here.”
“I’m lost here. I also can’t use my mobile. It’s power off.” Sungjong answered to Myungsoo.
“Ah, that’s how. If you don’t mind, I could drive you to your home. I took my car. It’s too late…” Myungsoo was worried.
“No, that’s not what I meant. I mean could you show me the directions so that I could return home.” Sungjong said in a polite way before Myungsoo finished what he was talking.
“Yes, of cause I know what you mean. I’m just being considerate. It’s too late now and you’re all alone. What if you get lost again on your way? Come on. Just tell me your address.” Myungsoo just grabbed Sungjong’s hand and took him inside the car while saying without waiting Sungjong’s reply.
“Ah, I think it’s not appropriate to accept. Please can’t you just…” Sungjong said while sitting on the seat beside Myungsoo who was staring at him.
“What? Are you blushing? You don’t believe me. You are all red.” Myungsoo said and chuckled when he saw Sungjong's expressions and he found that it was cute. Sungjong couldn’t help but he was more embarrassed when Myungsoo said that.
“Just take me home.” Sungjong finally accepted Myungsoo’s favor.
“You are cute.” Myungsoo said while ruffling Sungjong’s hair. Sungjong just kept blushing and covered his face and moved away Myungsoo’s hand from his head gently. Then on their way to Sungjong’s house, Myungsoo explained Sungjong about how he knew him and then, they finally arrived to the street of Sungjong’s house.
“Hyung, you can drop me here now. Thank you so much Myungsoo Hyung. I don’t know what I can do for you. But I owe you. Please tell me anytime if you need something. I’ll try to pay you back.” Sungjong thanked Myungsoo and bowed. But Myungsoo stood out from car and went towards Sungjong.
“Okay, don’t forget what you have said.” Myungsoo smirked.
“Of cause, I will return you a favor when you need.” Sungjong nodded and said politely.
“Is your house inside this street?” Myungsoo scanned the street.
“It’s so late and quiet. Shall I come with you inside your house?” Myungsoo asked.
“Huh?” Sungjong blushed again with wide eyes opened.
“Hahahaa, aigoo. You’re so cute. Don’t look at me with those eyes. I’m not a bad guy. I’m just joking.” Myungsoo laughed at Sungjong. Sungjong just faced the ground and blushing.
“Hyung, please stop teasing me.” Sungjong said to Myungsoo.
Then they said good bye to each other and Myungsoo went back to his home.

“Hyung I’m here!” Sungjong opened the door and ran into the house. But as soon as he entered the house, he saw his Hyungs who fell asleep while waiting him in the living room. Sungjong felt abit disappointed and sighed at first.
“Aigh… Really My Hyungs…, You guys worry me too much. It’s too much” Sungjong said himself and entered to the bedroom. He took the blankets for his hyungs and put them on his hyungs. Then he also fell asleep beside Sungyeol.


On the next day morning,

“He didn’t come back home last night. I received a text from him.” said Hoya.
“Huh, he went back to his home and sleep?” Woohyun asked Hoya.
“Yes, he forgot to bring his key (their home’s key) last night. And it was late so he didn’t want to bother us.” Hoya said.
“So, who will drive us to school today? I only have motorbike’s license.” Woohyun said and both laughed.
“Don’t worry about that. Let me finish telling you about what Myungsoo said. He said he would come and take us to go school. So, we need to wait him only. Oh! And there he comes” Hoya explained to Woohyun and saw Myungsoo who just arrived.
“Hey guys, I’m here. Niel is waiting us inside the car. Shall we go now?” Myungsoo came and took his friends.
 

At the corridor of the school,

“Dongwoo ah, there’re Sungjong and Sungyeol. Let’s go” Sunggyu said while pulling Dongwoo with him towards his younger brothers.
“Ya, Lee Sungjong, where’s my wallet?” Sunggyu asked.
“Whose? Hyung’s wallet? I already gave it to Sungyeol hyung since yesterday after school.” Sungjong answered to Sunggyu when eating lemon candy.
“Sungyeol ya, where is it?” Sunggyu asked Sungyeol.
“Ah, it’s a problem! I forgot to give you back yesterday. It is still in the living room. Sorry. Miyanae hyung.” Sungyeol apologized to his hyung.
“Aighh You! Really! Dongwoo has no money left too. We both have no money to buy food now. Ya Sungyeol ah lend us some money.” Sunggyu said to Sungyeol.
“Ah money? I don’t have anything left too hyung. Just now, I had bought cartoon books and foods for us. Here, take these.” Sungyeol gave 2 lemon candies of Sungjong to his hyung.
“Ah What is that? Ah really! You also don’t bring money?“Aighhh! What shall we eat Dongwoo ah?” Sunggyu was hungry and angry.

At School, the Kingkas were resting in their private room at lunch break time. Their table was full of tasty meats. At the moment, Hoya saw Dongwoo through their opened door and shook Woohyun’s shoulder.
“What?” Woohyun said.
“There! Look outside. There’s your friend who you are looking for since you arrived school today. You said you want revenge, right? Shall we invite them to have lunch with us?” Hoya told Woohyun as he wanna close with Dongwoo.
“What! Oh you’re right! That little jerk! Where will he run now? Hahaha, let’s go and call them. Come on.” Woohyun smirked and took Hoya and went towards to Sunggyu.
“What What? Where are you guys going? Where are they going?” Myungsoo asked to his three friends.
“Hmm, I have no idea, hyung” Niel said and keeps reading Dragon Ball Manga.

“Annyeong Chingu Ya !” Woohyun smirked at Sunggyu, resting his arm onto Sunggyu’s shoulder.
“Annyeong, did you sleep well?” Hoya greeted Dongwoo and waved at him with a wide smile.
“Have you guys had your lunch?” Hoya asked.
“Hey guys, why don’t you come and join us. We have a lot of special treats for you guys.” Woohyun invited all to join to have lunch together.
“Yes. Come on. Let’s have lunch together, you guys helped Woohyun last night. We owe you.” Hoya said.
“Yeah! Don’t be shy. Think of us as your friends. We would be very glad if you guys accept” Woohyun added.
“You guys are friends with them?” Sungyeol asked.
“Yes, we met last night” Dongwoo answered.
“Huh, really Hyung?” Sungjong was surprised and asked Sunggyu.
“Yes, we are friends now. Your brother and I become close now. Sorry for my rude actions yesterday. I should have welcomed my friend Sunggyu instead of fighting. Please come and join our dinner. I’m Nam Woohyun, Nice to meet you everyone.” Woohyun said politely and bowed to all and greeted.
“It’s okay I think. Woohyun sshi. I’m so grateful to receive such an honor. But we had already had our lunch. So,,” Sunggyu got worried and saying but
“Hyung, you just said you need money to have lunch. You said you are hungry!” Sungyeol didn’t understand the situation so he was being honest.
“Hahaha, I know. My friend, Sunggyu sshi, come inside. Come on Chingu yaa” Woohyun laughed and took Sunggyu inside their room. Hoya and Dongwoo followed them. Sungyeol also.
“Ya, aren’t you coming? Come on. Hurry.” Sungyeol called Sungjong. Sungjong felt a bit awkward but has no choice so he followed his hyungs. Sungyeol ran into the room and sat at the corner, face to face with Niel. Sungjong had to sit beside Sungyeol as he was pulled along inside the room by Sungyeol. Hoya sat next to Dong woo. So, only 1 chair was left for Sunggyu, which is beside evil Woohyun. Woohyun smirked at Sunggyu.
“Come on Sunggyu sshi, sit here.” Woohyun calling Sunggyu to sit beside him.
“Ah, kids, I think I’m not hungry anymore. I’ll just wait you guys have lunch. Woohyun sshi, I don’t have an appetite now. I’m really sorry. You just eat yourself.” Sunggyu said but then a noise from his stomach makes the others burst out laughing.
“Hhahaha hyung, just eat first” Dongwoo said. Woohyun dragged Sunggyu beside him.
“Why are you being shy? You are so cute, you know? Just eat everything here. I don’t want to see my hungry friend.” Woohyun started feeding Sunggyu.
“Well my new friends, first, let me introduce myself. I’m Hoya. This is Woohyun. And they are Myungsoo and Niel.” Hoya introduced his friends to his new friends, who waved and bowed at the other 4. Then Dongwoo also introduced
“I’m Dongwoo, here is my friend who’s also like my hyung, Sunggyu hyung. And the two little kids over there are Sungjong and Sungyeol, Sunggyu’s cousin brothers.”
“Aehh Really Hyung!!!” both Sungyeol and Sungjong yelled to Dongwoo.
“I’m a man hyung!” Sungyeol said while eating. Niel was smiling at him.
“Oh! Is that Dragon Ball that you’re reading now?” Sungyeol asked Niel with surprise.
“Awh it is. You wanna read?” Niel asked and handed to Sungyeol.
“Wow, there is even a sign. Oh! It’s original. Where did you get it?” Sungyeol kept asking.
“Hmm, my cousins from Japan sends me a lot of manga books. You want it?” Niel asked and smiling.
“Ah really? Wow Daebak! Me? Anyi.. how could I take this from you? It’s so expensive.” Sungyeol answered.
“No no no. It’s not. Just take it. It’s okay. I have a lot of manga books. I can also order another one.” Niel gave his book to Sungyeol.
“Oh really? Thank you thank you so so much, Gomaweo Niel ah. You are so sweet not like my hyung, Sunggyu.” Sungyeol is happy and said.
“Ya fellow! Lee Sungyeol come here!” Sunggyu shouted and stood up. But Woohyun didn't give any chance Sunggyu to run away from him so he pulled him back.