FIRST ENCOUNTER

Love Story In Woolim

On one spring morning, the eldest brother had done getting ready for their first day of school. As usual, he has to wake up his friend, the deepest sleeper of their house. Bringing water bottle spray along with him,
“Dongwoo-ah! Wake up now, get up! We’ve got to go to school” he moved Dongwoo softly.
“Go Sleep” Dongwoo replied with his eyes closed.
“Dongwoo-ah! It’s morning. Wake up! Hurry wake up, wake up!” while he was busy getting Dongwoo up, a sudden loud noise came from the kitchen.
In the kitchen,
“Yaaaa!!!! Andwae!!! Yaaaa Nappeun nom!!! Andwae hyung!!!”
“Ya Lee Sungjong! You better give me my Americano back!!! Hurry Lee Sungjong!!!! Right now!!! Give me back my Americano!!!”  shouting and chasing after his younger brother, who’s taking his coffee and running away from him.
“Ah waeyo, hyung? Andwae! How many times do I have to tell you that drinking too much coffee makes you unhealthy? Nope. I won’t. Hyung, you back off!” Sungjong yelled back to the elder, running around & around the dining table for not being caught.
“Yaaa!!! What’s going on here? Stop yelling and running! Right this second! Both of you, Lee Sungyeol & Lee Sungjong! What’s happening to you two at morning?” their eldest brother came to the kitchen and shouted.
“Sunggyu hyung, I’m just taking care of Sungyeol’s hyung health. He had already drunk 2 cups of Americano and now he’s trying to drink another more. You should scold Sungyeol hyung.” Sungjong complained back.
“Ya Lee Sungjong, it’s none of business. I always…” Sungyeol yelled back to Sungjong.
“Yaaa Shut Up! Both of You! Sungyeol, you go get dressed up, and Sungjong, you come with me” Sunggyu ordered the youngers.
Sungyeol went into his room, & the other two brothers went to wake up Dongwoo.
“Dongwoo hyung, it’s already 8:05 am. We’ve to go to school hyung. Hurry! Get up” Sungjong pulled Dongwoo up while Sunggyu was playing a loud noise song and pushing Dongwoo from his back.
“Oh, what’s wrong with that hyung?” Sungyeol asked after changing his dress when he saw his brothers bringing Dongwoo, who was still half asleep, into the bathroom.
“Sungyeol-ah, hurry! Wash his face with water now” Sunggyu said as his hands are busy holding Dongwoo up.
“Oh who?” after being poured water on his face and legs, finally Dongwoo responded.
“Hyung, it’s our first day of school! We’ve to go earlier. Hurry! Get ready, hyung” Sungjong said, handing towels to Dongwoo.
“Hyung, hurry!” he repeated again to make sure before leaving Dongwoo alone in the bathroom.
“Awh (Yeah), got it” Dongwoo woke up and replied to Sungjong and started showering.


“Oh you’re here?” he asked calmly to his friend who arrived at his house.
“Yeah, where are Woohyun & Hoya hyungs? Haven’t they waked up yet? It’s already 8:05 am, right L hyung?” Niel looked at his watch and asked back.
Then suddenly, loud footsteps are coming down from the stairs.
“Oh hyungs! You guys get up just now?” asking surprisingly to his two friends, who ran down to the downstairs.
“Ya Kim Myungsoo!!! Why didn’t you come and wake me up? Don’t you even think that you should have checked to set my alarm clock last night?” Woohyun yelled to Myungsoo without answering Niel.
Instead of arguing, Hoya ran with a full speed towards the bathroom to take a shower.
“Why would I? Are you crazy? It’s just your fault that you drank too much alcohol at the club last night! Did you even listen to me when I tried you guys to stop drinking and go back home?” Myungsoo argued back with his cold stares.
“Your words are getting harsh. How could you reject from the start? You kid…” Woohyun said to Myungsoo, clenching his teeth.
“Ya, what’s age got to do with this?” Myungsoo stood up and said, both of them facing each other, holding the collars of each one.
“Ah! waeyo, hyungs? Should we really do this among each other?” Niel tried to stop them.
“Let me go for a sec” Woohyun told Niel and turned his face back to Myungsoo,
“What? Say it again!”
“Hey hey! No arguing. I’m waiting for you guys to go to school together here! Get ready Woohyun hyung! It’s already 8:10 am now. We’re late!” Niel yelled to Woohyun and took Myungsoo’s hand off from Woohyun’s collar.
“Fine! You better be careful Kim Myungsoo! I’ll let you go now. We’ll see next time.” Woohyun warned Myungsoo and ran into his room.


“Hurry up!!! Dongwoo-ah, come on. Lead us to school office, hurry Dongwoo.” Sunggyu said and entered to the school in a rush along with his younger brothers and friend.
“This is the school office. You can ask the staffs any help here and this is the way to your classroom.” Dongwoo took the three brothers to the office and pointed the way to their classrooms.
“Oh and here, take it. Each of you.” Giving his own drawings of the school map to the three brothers that he had prepared for them not to get lost in school.
“What is this? Hahaha, it only shows the ways to the food canteen & toilet. Look at that! Hahaha” Sungyeol laughed out loud because of Dongwoo’s incomplete map and showed to his younger brother.
“Ah haha, ah hyung, this is really. Really no classroom in school” Sungjong joked to Dongwoo after looking at their maps.
“Ya Dongwoo-ah , please if you wanna do something for us, just do it with your inner mind!” Sunggyu complained Dongwoo.
“Hahaha, hahahaha, ah hyung waeyo? This is the most important thing that you guys need to know. I really did these with my hearts, hyung. Look at all of these, my drawings are nice,right? There’s even a tiny dino at the bottom. Keekeeekee. You can see me when you miss me.” dongwoo said happily no matter what the others said.
“Ya, seriously, this school has no library or infirmary? Ya fellow, health is the most important thing. Health is number 1. Don’t you know? And where are the science rooms & laboratory rooms? And computer rooms?” Sunggyu disappointed & scolded Dongwoo.
“Hahahaha, hahahaha. Okay Okay. Ah Sunggyu hyung, why are you so detailed? Hahaha, okay. I’ll draw new ones for you tonight” said Dongwoo.
“Leave it. No need to! I don’t wanna see more dino pictures & the door less toilet rooms!” Sunggyu said with his disappointed tiny eyes.
“The door less! Hahahaha. Like transparent toilet! Hahahaha” chodding Sungyeol can’t stop his laughing and his words make Dongwoo bursted out laughing too.
“Ae hyung! Just stop saying here now!” Sungjong tried to stop Sungyeol with a shy face.
“Yeah stop it here. Let’s go talk to the office staff. We don’t have much time.” Sunggyu stopped the conversation.
After finishing the school application things and asked the staffs about the locations,
“Now, we got everything, right? You guys go to your classrooms first. I’m gonna go to the library.” Sunggyu said & headed to the library.
Dongwoo, Sungyeol & Sungjong also go to their classrooms.


At the entrance of school gate, the students are crowded.
“Woohyun Oppa!!! Hoya Oppa!!! L Oppa!!! Niel Oppa!!!” the girls are shouting & excited like they’re meeting with the Idols.
The four flower boys are arrived to school receiving a lot of greetings & cheering.
Their leader is Nam Woohyun. He’s the richest among them. With emotional looking face and perfect abs, he is literally one of a kind nationwide. When he sings, everyone cannot resist but melted. He’s a playboy who assumes love doesn’t really exist. For him, girls are toys to have fun and he always changing his toys as he only likes new things. He’s very energetic and his words are so sweet that even if you know he’s lying, you cannot argue him back. He is not only a heart maker but also a heart breaker. He knows how to trick people.
The one next to him, dancing and walking at the same time is Hoya. He’s the dance machine who’s very popular with his scorpion dance. His dance moves are very dynamic and awesome also he can dance with any kind of music. Real name is Lee Howon and he’s a 3rd dan black belt in Tae Kwon Do as he’s very good at sports and very competitive. He is also a playboy but not a heartbreaker like Woohyun. When he falls in love, he’s not a playboy anymore.
The third guy, known as L, is so handsome and the visual of their group. His real name is Kim Myungsoo and he is very talented at playing guitar and taking photograph. He is stubborn and short tempered. He seems cold blooded as he is very quiet among them but he is childish and very sweet inside. He has never had a girlfriend but his ideal type is known as an innocent type.
The last one is the youngest among them. His name is Ahn Daniel and known as Niel. Everygirl like his emotional voice. He is y also cute. He likes soccer and Michael Jackson. He is very friendly, kind and willing to help others. He cares his friends. He is not a playboy. He likes a cute noona.
They have been friends together since they were in elementary school. Their parents also know each other very well and all of them are from the rich families.
They are always in the centre of Woolim High School. As always, the four kingkas entered to the school and the students were cheering them.
While Woohyun was giving hearts to girls, a boy bumped Woohyun, as his face is covered with tons of books which he carried from the library.
“Ah Ahhh Ahhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Woohyun shouted as he fell down suddenly to the floor filled with books everywhere. His three friends bursted out laughing.
“Hahhaahaa, hey look at him, there’s a book on his head! Hahhaaha!” Hoya pointed to Woohyun and said to his two friends.
Woohyun was very embarrassed and his angers exploded. He removed the book from his head and stood up quickly.
“Yaa! Do you know what you just did?” Woohyun grabbed the collar of that boy and yelled at him.
The boy, Sunggyu was shocked and felt sorry but couldn’t say anything to apologize.