It Started With A Fight

Love Story In Woolim

Sungjong was in the library looking for Sunggyu as Sunggyu left his wallet with Sungjong. At that time, he heard some noises and got out from library, and then he saw the chaos happening to Sunggyu. He got worried and ran to help Sunggyu out.

“I... I was…” Sunggyu couldn’t say anything as he was shocked by the accident he made.
Woohyun looked at Sunggyu’s school uniform and found out that they are in the same class.
“I’m asking you that do you have any idea of what you did to me?” Woohyun yelled and aimed his fist towards Sunggyu’s face to punch. Before his punch hit Sunggyu,
“What do you think you are doing?” Sungjong grabbed Woohyun’s hand before his brother got hit.
Sunggyu was very frightened and closed his eyes as he thought he was gonna beat. Woohyun, his three friends and all the other students were very shocked because of Sungjong’s brave action.
“What! Get off! Let go of my hand!” Woohyun struggled his hand from Sungjong.
Sungjong let go off his hand and pulled his elder brother to his side.
“What? Who do you think you are?” Sungjong said to Woohyun, and placed Sunggyu behind him.
At the moment, Myungsoo was staring at Sungjong with his surprised eyes like he thought Sungjong was unique and interesting.
“What?? Say it again, who do you think you are, huh?” Woohyun’s angers just exploded more and more. “Yeah! Why are you grabbing my brother’s shirt?” Sungjong said to Woohyun, standing while facing to Woohyun.
Sunggyu was so afraid and hid behind Sungjong’s back, whispering to Sungjong to save him.
“Ah!! So, that fellow is your brother? Well then, let me warn you something, you little kiddo! You should teach your brother how to walk. You see the mess here, it’s all because of that rascal, got it!” Woohyun shouted while pointing to the books on the floor.
 “Oh really? Then you also need to learn how to avoid people when walking too! You got bumping because of your cheap looking sun glasses. Put it off when you are walking, got it?” Sungjong said to Woohyun.
Hoya and Myungsoo bursted out laughing so did Niel by covering his mouth.
“Hyung, let’s go. Ignore these jerks” Sungjong told Sunggyu, pulling Sunggyu’s hand and prepared to walk away.
“Ya! Ya! Stay here you kids!!” Woohyun got furious and pulled Sunggyu back by grabbing his coat. “What’s happening here, Woohyun?” Suddenly, the principal walked in and saw this incident. He asked to Woohyun as he’s the school vice president. As soon as Woohyun saw the principal, he changed his behavior suddenly and hugged Sunggyu’s shoulder,
“Hello! Sir! He is a new student that’s why I am helping my new friend how to acclimate in this school.” Woohyun answered back to the principle in a very polite way, patting Sunggyu’s back.
“Oh! That’s so sweet of you! It’s good to help others. Keep it up, son.” the principle said and just walked away.
“Yes Sir, I will of cause. Just trust me.” Woohyun said and took Sunggyu to their class room.
At that moment, Sunggyu and Sungjong were looking into each other’s eyes. They are communicating with eyes and body language. Sunggyu was showing signs to Sungjong to help him. But Sungjong looked at Sunggyu’s and hinting that he didn't want to involve in this matter anymore as he didn't want any trouble in his 1st day at school. So, he couldn’t help but left Sunggyu with Woohyun and the three boys, and went back to his class room. Till the end, Sungjong didn’t notice that Myungsoo was staring at him all the time with his bright eyes.

In the class, Woohyun was staring Sunggyu with devil’s eyes. Woohyun told Sunggyu,
“From now on, you’re going to be my slave. Or else you will become dead meat.”
Sunggyu doesn’t resist him back as he was afraid of Woohyun but just nodded without looking Woohyun.
After the class time, Woohyun asked his three friends, Hoya, Myungsoo and Niel what time they would go to club tonight as usual. All of his friends said they were not free.
“I’ve to go to my mom’s shop” Hoya said.
“I’ve gotta go to camera stores. I need to buy camera films.” Myungsoo also denied.
Niel also was not available as he was busy with his family stuffs. So Woohyun decided to take Sunggyu to club with him. The other three boys just laughed since they already knew what Woohyun would become like when he was drunk.

At night in the club, Woohyun forced Sunggyu to drink as same cups as he drank. Sunggyu just pretended to drink as Woohyun‘s wish but by spilling alcohol from his mouth when Woohyun was drinking. Since the club was dark with disco lights, Woohyun couldn’t see how Sunggyu was pretending. After many drinks, Woohyun knocked down and fell asleep. Sunggyu tried to wake Woohyun up, by shaking his hands, knocking his head and kicking his legs. But they were just no use. So, Sunggyu got scared and called Dongwoo as he had no idea what to do with drunk Woohyun. Sunggyu went inside the toilet room as he couldn't make a phone call with a loud music. Luckily, Dongwoo was at the noodle shop that is not very far from club, buying noodles for the Sung brothers.
“Dongwoo-ah, where are you now? Can you hear me? Do you hear me? Hyung is at the club. Dongwoo-ah! Please save me! I’m so scared. I’m alone with my new classmate. He fell asleep. Please come here right now. Hurry Dongwoo-ah” Sunggyu said in a rush.
“Kyu hyung, I’m at noodle shop buying noodles for us. Hyung, why you are at the club alone with another guy? Why didn’t you tell us before you go. Sungjong is looking for you since after school. He told me that he has to find you and he is not sure to make dinner for us because he won’t come back until he finds you. So, I came to buy noodles as he told.” Dongwoo said to Sunggyu.
“Huh? Sungjong is alone now? Where is he? Whatever!! Let’s just discuss about it when we meet.” Sunggyu said.
“Okay hyung, I’m on my way now. By the way, I think you should call one of his friends from his recent call. See you.” Dongwoo ended the call.
Sunggyu checked Woohyun’s phone call list and called Hoya which was the last recent call he made. Sunggyu explained the matter to Hoya and Hoya said he would come to pick Woohyun up.
At the entrance of the club, Dongwoo got stuck with five drunkards. At that time, Hoya arrived to club and saw Dongwoo was bullied by some people and went to save him.
“Hey! Little kid, what are you doing here alone? You wanna get punched? Wanna fight with us? Where do you think you are going?” said the five drunk men.
“Oh no, of course not, I’m just gonna meet my friend inside. So… yes, if you excuse me, I’ll…” Dongwoo got scared.
“What the hell are you talking about, you little scoundrel!” they said and trying to punch Dongwoo’s face but their hands were strongly stopped by Hoya’s.
“Get lost you jerks!!” Hoya said and beat all of them up in a flash.
“Are you okay?” Hoya asked Dongwoo, holding his shoulder,
“Shall I come with you to inside? Where is your friend?” Hoya wanted to show his kindness.
“He’s inside. His name is Kyuzizi. Nope. His name is Zigyu. Ah. No. His name is” Dongwoo just saying random words as he got scared with the fight.
“Hahaha, yes. It’s okay. You don’t need to tell me his name. You seems like you got scared. Your friend is inside,right? I’ll come with you. My friend is also inside the club. I’ll find your friend with you. Come, let’s go inside” Hoya found Dongwoo’s cute side and decided to help Dongwoo, they went inside together.
As soon as Sunggyu saw Dongwoo, he was so glad and felt relief.
“Dongwoo-ah!! Here! Hurry!” Sunggyu waved and called Dongwoo.
“Oh my! Woohyun is with you? So your friend is him?” Hoya asked Sunggyu and Dongwoo.
“You guys know each other?” Sunggyu asked them.
“You guys also?” Dongwoo asked them back.
Dongwoo explained Sunggyu everything about before entering inside the club. Hoya and Sunggyu placed Woohyun’s hands on each side of their shoulders and picked Woohyun up together then took him to Hoya’s car. Dongwoo took Sunggyu and Woohyun’s bags and followed them. As they had placed Woohyun in the car, Hoya ran towards to Dongwoo and took Woohyun’s bag from Dongwoo.
“Ah, Thank you” Dongwoo said to Hoya with a wide smile.
“No. Thanks to you!” Hoya held Dongwoo’s shoulders and smiled at him.
“My name is Hoya” he introduced himself and greeted to both, shaking hands.
“I’m Dongwoo. My friend here is Sunggyu.” Dongwoo greeted back, bowing.
“I know your friend,” Hoya said and laughed, “Thank you so much to both of you, for helping my friend. He’s a little unpredictable. And I wanna say sorry to you on behalf of him. Woohyun was a bit rude. I should have helped you out. Well then, see you guys next time. I’ve gotta go. Bye.” Hoya apologized to Sunggyu and said goodbye to them and drove his car.
“Why he says sorry to you and how does he know you? Wow, hyung, you’ve made friends already on 1st day at school!” Dongwoo asked Sunggyu.
“Let’s just talk about it when we get home back” Sunggyu said to Dongwoo.
“Okay then, shall we eat dinner at restaurant? I’m so hungry, hyung. Shall we buy meat?” Dongwoo asked Sunggyu.
“Stop it! You fellow! Let’s just go home!” Sunggyu said and they went back to home.
They both forget about lonely Sungjong who was looking for Sunggyu. As soon as they reached home, they remembered about Sungjong but it was a late night already.

On the next day, Hoya was sitting on his sofa and drinking coffee at morning.
“Ya Ya Ya!!! Hoya! Myungsoo yaaa!!! Where are you Kim Myungsoo?? Lee Howon??? Yaa!! Who changed my clothes??? Come here!!!” as soon as Woohyun woke up, he shouted as he didn’t know anything about last night.
“Woohyun. Come down. I’m here.” Hoya said while reading newspaper.
As usual, Woohyun ran down in a hurry.
“What happened last night? Where is that coward guy? How did I come back home? And when, with who? Who changed my clothes? And Wh...” Woohyun keeps asking.
“You drank too much and fell asleep at the club. So your friend called me and I came to you and took you home. Niel said you seemed cold. So, I changed your clothes with warm clothes instead. That’s how. By the way, are you friends with Dongwoo too?” Hoya told Woohyun.
“Dongwoo? Who is Dongwoo? I don’t know him. But where did he go? Kim Sunggyu? How dare he leave me alone in the club? And how could he not happen anything when he was drinking as much as I did. What a weirdo!” Woohyun said.
“Ah your friend, Sunggyu? He didn’t even drink. When I saw him, he didn’t look like he is drunk or he didn’t smell alcohol like you did. Whatever, he didn’t leave you and he was waiting me until I came to you. Well, since they helped you out last night, we should invite them for a lunch. You were being rude to him too.” Hoya told Woohyun as he wanted to be close with Dongwoo.
Woohyun found out himself that Sunggyu didn’t drink actually. So, he agreed with Hoya as he wanted to revenge.
“And where is Myungsoo?” Woohyun asked Hoya.
“He didn’t come back home last night. I received a text from him.” said Hoya.