BestFriend 001

I Fell In-Love with my BESTFRIEND

photo Chapter-temp_zps717114b1.jpg

 

I was getting bored. “Is there anything to do here that would worth my precious time?” I’m talking to my pencil. Why am I holding a pencil anyway? Oh shoot… I totally forgot I was doing my assignment. Ottokhae? I hope Mr. Park fall on my aego tomorrow. Well, I always use my aego everytime I forgot to do my homework and it seems like they always fell for it. I check the clock. What the hell, I was being like this for almost three hours now. Better do this essay now.

Fifteen minutes later…

“Stupid essay. Why you so hard to do?”

“God, can you please help me?” I shouted as loud as I can. I don’t care if I disturb neighbors. Hahaha. Seems like God heard me because in less than a minute, my phone rang. My angel is calling.

“Yah Key.” Yeah it’s my bestfriend, and why the hell he was calling me at this hour? “What do you want?” I yelled out. Owh, why I did that.

“Yah, why are you yelling. Aishh.” He yelled back. Well, we’re always like this.

“Okay! What with the sudden call?”

“Aniyo. Just want to disturb a tomboy. Bye, hahaha.” Huh. He ended the call just like that. I was just planning to ask for his help regarding this essay (Ehrmm, I was planning to ask him to do my essay). What the hell is the problem of that man?

“Aishh… You evil Diva. I will kill you.” I was pointing on his picture that was inserted on my notebook. Oppss… Ani ani…It’s not what you’re thinking, I just accidentally inserted his picture here. Stupid notebook. Hehe.

+++mybestfriend+++

“Yah!” Amber jolted up from her bed because somebody pulled her blanket.

“Tomboy-ah, why are you still lying over there? It’s already 7:15, we’re gonna be late for school.” Key nonstop nagging and pulled her up from the bed and pushed her into the bathroom connected to her room.

“Uhhh… I still want to sleep.”

“Get a bath… I’ll prepare your breakfast.” He shouted and went to the kitchen. He just go over to her dorm that morning so they will went to school together but he found Amber still sleeping. Well it’s not just the first time, it happens always. He prepared a breakfast for her.

“Yah Key… I’m going first.” It was Jia, their schoolmate and Amber’s roommate. Amber was living at the dorm because she didn’t want to stay at their house alone. Her parents and her sister stay in California because of their family business. Besides, her dorm is just ten minutes away from the school. While Key, he was originally from Daegu. He was staying at the apartment that he requested from his father.

“Are you not going to eat first?”

“No and thanks. I’m gonna be late.” He just nodded. Not so long after Jia left, Amber came out from her room. Key grabbed the towel from her hand and started drying her hair.

“What did you do all night? What if I didn’t come over here, you gonna skip the class today?” Key nagged at her.

“I did my homework till 1:00 o’clock. That’s why.”

“Chinja. You did your homework? Whoah… Round of applause. Amber Liu did her homework.”

“Aishh… Stop mocking me, I wanna eat.” She swatted his hands away from her head and started eating.

“Eat faster, it’s 7:45 already.” Key said.

She quickly glanced at the clock on the wall behind her. “Omo… I’m gonna be late at Mr. Park’s class.” She finished her food and went to her bedroom to grab her bag.

“Let’s go.”

“Wait, aren’t you going to put on a make-up?”

“Are you kidding me?” Amber glared at him.

“Aigoo… Let’s go.” He put his arms on her shoulder and pulled her with him. They walk on the way to school like that while they nonstop teasing each other.

Luckily the class hadn’t started yet when they arrived. They took their respective seats when Mr. Park entered the classroom. The teacher just collected their assignments and leaved them because the faculty had an emergency meeting.

+++mybestfriend+++

“Yah. You just had breakfast and now you’re eating again? I wonder where you stocked that food. Are you keeping an anaconda on your stomach?” Amber ignored him and just eats her sandwich.

“Gez. I’m talking to a chair I guess. Hey Mr. Chair, how are you? I’m sure you’re suffering right now because a Lizard who was eating a sandwich is seating on you and…”

“Yah stop that you Diva.” Amber chuckled and gave the half of her sandwich to him.

“Glad you took the hint.”

“Yo guys, Oh that sandwich looks delicious.” It was Jonghyun. He was in the same year level as them but he was in different section.

“Yah it’s mine, buy your own.” Key swatted his hands from his sandwich. He then turned to grab Amber’s sandwich.

“Don’t you dare and you’ll be missing a few teeth soon.” Amber warned him.

“Can’t you give your oppa just a little? Oppa can’t afford buying a sandwich today.” Jonghyun asked with a puppy eye.

“Go said that to your girlfriend. She’s coming.” Amber pointed Luna who was now walking towards them.

“Oppa.”

“Hey baby. Let’s eat sandwich, my treat.” Jonghyun said to her girlfriend.

“Aigoo. My Jjongie is so sweet.” Luna said and pinched Jonghyun’s cheeks.

“Ewww.” Key said in a disgusting expression. Jonghyun stick his tongue out to them before leaving with his girlfriend.

“He can’t afford buying a sandwich but he will treat his girl…”

+++mybestfriend+++

It was their P.E period. The only subject that can pulled them away from each other. Amber choose to be on the track and field because she didn’t want to wear a tight and one piece swimming uniform. Key, he can’t stand running around the oval and getting sweaty on all the track n field activities while he can be refreshed on the swimming class.

“Amber why don’t you transfer on the swimming class?”

“Don’t want?”

“Wae? I want to see you in a swimming suit.” Key .

“Yahhh… You ert Diva.” Amber smacked his back.

“Aigoo... Just kidding. Okay let’s meet later.” Key then went to the changing room.

There at the swimming class, Key can’t do anything but to heave a sigh and gave an odd smile to all the girls that were throwing him seducing stares.

“Oppa, can you teach me how to swim?” a girl cutely approached him. Key rolled his eye. ‘What’s up with this girl? Hell no girl, I’m not fallen for your cuteness.’ he thought. He like cute girls, but sometimes cute girls trying to flirt with boys irks him. Why just stay cute and just waited for a boy to approach you first. He sat up from his seat and just passed the girl and swim on his own. He can’t stop laughing inside because the girl remained at the spot where she was standing, probably feels like somebody poured her cold water.

After being in the water for almost fifteen minutes, he decided to get out of the water.

“Oppa, can you sign on my swimsuit?” another girl approaches him.

Key startled a bit because someone grabbed the pen from the girl before he can. It was Amber.

“I’ll sign it for him.” Amber sign the swimsuit with an evil smile planted on her face. “Done… Anyone else.” She shouted waving the pen in the air.

“Nothing?... Fine then.” She returned the pen and closed the girls’ mouth that was happened to be jaw dropped the whole time. She knows that Key like what she just did.

“That was cool.”

“Of course I’m cool.”

“Why are you here. Don’t tell me you skip—”

“Ani. The soccer game is canceled. I went to the basketball court but they’re already started the game.”

Amber gave him the towel and helped him drying his hair. If the students didn’t aware on their real status, they will surely think that they are dating.

“You said they are just best buddies.”

“They really are.”

“Then why are they being like this?”

“I envy her.”

“Oh God, you two are just too cute. It’s killing me.” Krystal teased them as she passed by.

“Jung SooJung!” Key and Amber shouted. Krystal ignored them and turned to Kris.

“Oppa, can you do like that to me some other time?”

“Ne of course my baby Jung.”

“Wait…You guys are dating?”

KrisStal couple nodded at shocked Key and Amber. “Yes we are… So you two wake on the reality that you like each other.” Krystal said to them.

“No we’re not.”

“Funny… ‘coz you’re just both blushing right now.” Kris teased them.

“Ani… we’re not.”

+++mybestfriend+++

To be continued...

 

First chapter...

Hope you like it.

Please Subscribe&comment