Revelation

Mr. & Mrs. Choi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

            Yoona’s head began to spin as she tended to her husband’s burn.  He told her that a chemist from the lab that he worked in asked him for assistance, and Seunghyun was accidentally burned when the chemist the Bunsen burner.  Yoona knew from the very start that his story was fishy.  It didn’t make sense because Seunghyun would never help a chemist.  He was so devoted to physics that he would never help out with anything out of his expertise. 

            “Are you sure that you’re okay?” Yoona asked in a solemn tone.

            “Yeah, I’m fine, honey,” he assured her.

            What if he was TOP?  Yoona dispelled the thought away as she put a bandage over his hand.  It wasn’t a serious burn, so it should heal within days.  The thought of her husband being the spy she had despised the most rang in her head again.  Yoona never paid much attention to TOP’s height, but she figured that Seunghyun and TOP were pretty even.  Yoona never made eye contact with TOP for more than a second, and she had never seen his full face.  TOP always had that stupid mask on his face.

            Seunghyun turned his body and clumsily knocked over the bottle of hydrogen peroxide that Yoona was using to clean his burn.  Without even thinking, Yoona caught it midair.  It surprised Seunghyun that she had such reflexes.

            “I guess my ninja skills kicked in,” Yoona chuckled to herself.

            She set the bottle down on the table and rejected the thought of her husband being the enemy.  He couldn’t be the enemy.  If he really were TOP, he wouldn’t be so clumsy to knock over that bottle.  He would have also caught it, but Seunghyun didn’t because Yoona knew that he was nerdy physicist that would never be involved in the world she was in.

_________________________________

            In the morning, Yoona was wearing a beautiful sundress with a pair of sandals.  With a mug of herbal tea in her hand, she bade farewell to her husband as she watched him pull out of the driveway.  He cheekily blew a kiss to her as a small smile formed on her flawless face.

            As soon as he was out of sight, a frown replaced the smile on her face as she dumped the herbal tea into a plant.  She turned around and entered her home.  She had told him that she had a day off, and she was just going to relax at home, but she had other plans. 

            When Yoona reached her bedroom, she entered her own closet.  Seunghyun and Yoona both had their own closets, but Yoona had the bigger one.  She closed the door behind her, and she tug on a special hanger in the closet, which revealed a code pad.  She put in her password, and she was into a whole new wardrobe closet.

            She took off her earring and pressed on the gemstone, and in an instant, it turned into a Bluetooth device.  She plugged it into her ear and pressed her lips together as she began to look around her wardrobe.

            “Agent Im, you have a mission today,” she heard Tiffany’s husky voice.

            Yoona gave a faint smile as she waited for the information to be released.

            Tiffany informed her, “Well, your mission is a little different than what you’re used to.”

            “How so?” Yoona asked.

            “Well, you’re not supposed to kill the target.  Just make sure that the target gets to his destination safely.  His name is Choi Minho,” Tiffany said.

            Yoona chuckled, “A Choi?  Any chance that he’s related to my husband?”

            “That’s a negative,” Tiffany stated, “He’s an heir to a car company.  There are no signs of relations between your husband and the target.”

            “Okay, I was just asking,” Yoona shrugged, “Who wants him dead?  There must be a reason as to why he needs protecting.”

            Tiffany replied, “It says on the files that a double agent reported that YG wants him dead because Choi Minho’s stepbrother hired YG to kill him off.  I guess the stepbrother wants to be the next CEO of the company.”
            “Okay,” Yoona agreed, “I got it.  Choi Minho will not die today.”

____________________________

            Seunghyun looked at one of the analysts, Gong Minzy, spinning around on a computer chair.  He lightheartedly rolled his eyes as Minzy’s eyes lit up after seeing the best assassin in the agency.  Minzy was the second youngest in the firm; at the age of 18, she was considered to be absolutely brilliant, and she was the brainiest analyst they had.  She was intelligent, and she thought out of the box.

            “Oppa!” Minzy waved her hands out.

            Seunghyun chuckled, “How’s my favorite analyst doing?”

            Lee Hi, Lee Seungri, and Kang Daesung glared at Seunghyun who brushed it off.

            “You said I was your favorite,” Daesung pouted.

            At that moment, Dara walked in, and the whole atmosphere changed.  For the past few weeks, she had been in a grumpy mood because a lot of the staff had been teasing her.  They were claiming that since the masked angel had already left her mark on the other female YG assassins, she would be next.

            “Everyone get back to work!” she barked.

            She immediately walked out of the room as Hi and Seungri shrugged their shoulders. 

            “What’s up with our Darong?” Seunghyun asked.

            Daesung answered, “Hi and Minzy were messing with her and saying that the masked angel was going to kill her.  She had already made her mark on you, Bom, and Chaerin.  She discovered the identity of Bom.  She burned your hand.  She nearly killed CL and only halted out of mercy.  She’s too quick and smart.”

            “She’s not smart enough,” Seunghyun argued, “She has quick communication with her analysts.  That’s why she’s able to figure out things so quickly.”

            Minzy butted in, “Oppa, you have a mission.  A hit was called on Choi Minho, the upcoming CEO of a car company.”

            “Hm, he sounds familiar,” Seunghyun stated, “I think I seen him on TV when my wife was watching the news.”

            The analysts didn’t even bother to ask him if he was related to the target.  Choi Seunghyun didn’t have any family aside from his wife.  His family was brutally killed because an assassin failed to kill the murderer that ended the lives of his parents and siblings.  When Seunghyun became an assassin, the murderer was the first person that he killed.

            “How’s Mrs. Choi?” Minzy asked.

            “She’s fine,” Seunghyun answered.

            They had never met her, and that was one of his requests with the firm.  If they didn’t harm or make contact with her, he would be faithful to the firm.  No one knew what his wife looked like, aside from Jiyong, and Seunghyun wouldn’t have it any other way.

            “Okay, we need to get to the important things,” Minzy snapped out of her thoughts, “There’s a hit on Choi Minho.  You have a time frame of 30 minutes.  He’s surrounded by bodyguards 24/7, but during those 30 minutes, security levels will decrease because they’re going to be in the middle of nowhere as he boards a plane.  Kill him.”

            “Got it,” Seunghyun nodded.

___________________________

            Yoona began to chew her bubble gum as she looked at the scene with her binoculars.  She was carefully hiding in a tree that was over 100 feet tall, but because she was an expert climber, she had no trouble getting up there.  Her fingers brushed against the black leather mask that concealed most of her face. 

            Through the binoculars, she saw that Minho’s car was making its way into the port.  It didn’t surprise Yoona t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter