Nuissance

Mr. & Mrs. Choi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “It’s not going to work,” Seunghyun repeated to her, “You’re a field agent—not an analyst.”

            Jessica smirked, “Just let her do her magic.  You may have been married to her for years, but you don’t know what she can really do.”

            Yoona was very concentrated on the computer screen in front of her.  Her fingers were typing very quickly on the keyboard, and Seunghyun thought that at some point she would break the keys off the keyboard.  Jiyong had his feet up on the coffee table and he rested his hands behind his head. 

            “Feet off the table,” Seunghyun slapped Jiyong’s feet down, “That table was imported from Italy.”

            Seunghyun shortly recalled when the married couple had gone to Italy for a short vacation.  Seunghyun had loved the table, and he basically had to beg Yoona to allow him to buy it for their house.  Jiyong frowned and sat properly.  Yoona’s eyes began to dart from every corner of the computer until she smiled and pressed the ‘enter’ button. 

            “And we’re on the guest list,” Yoona announced.

            Seunghyun was stunned by the whole occurrence.  Did Yoona just crack a government system that was triple shielded?  She did it in less than five minutes!  Seunghyun stared at her as she arrogantly smiled and cracked her knuckles.

            “That was how you always beat me,” Seunghyun realized.

            “What are you talking about?” Yoona questioned.

            Yoona looked around her home as she stood up from the computer chair.  Their house was a mess.  There were bullet holes and broken furniture everywhere, but at least Seunghyun’s favorite coffee table was okay.  Yoona imagined how much she would have to bribe the contractor and construction workers to keep quiet about the bizarre damages.  Even though her home looked like a mess, she was very content with everything.  She finally let him know about her secret, and she knew his.

            “You’re an analyst, too!” Seunghyun exclaimed, “It takes an average of two minutes for an analyst to contact the field agent about any dangers and threats in perimeter.  You’re an analyst turned field agent.”

            Yoona grinned, “You underestimated me too much.  I guess your wife is the best of both worlds.”

            Even Jiyong was surprised to hear it.  He had never heard of an agent with both skills.  It was usually you either had one or the other.  They didn’t know that Yoona started off as an analyst, but when the boss saw her train with the field agents for fun, they transferred her over. 

            “Well, we’re in the charity event,” Yoona continued, “Seunghyun and I will be posing as Mr. and Mrs. Lee, and Jiyong and Jessica will be pretending to be Mr. and Mrs. Kim.”

            The charity event that they were trying to get into was for the hungry.  It was ironic that it was for the hungry, but the people attending were basically paying $1,000 a plate to eat at the luxurious event.  There were rumors in the air that the people who had put the event together were affiliated with JYP.  Yoona had hacked into traffic and street cameras, and face recognition claimed that their agents were still alive in the flesh.

            “Why can’t we pose as brother or sister?  Husband and wife seems too overused,” Jessica rolled her eyes. 

            In honesty, she thought Jiyong’s arrogance was annoying and tiring.  He was one of the best weapons experts, but he didn’t have to brag about it all the time.  Besides, Jiyong had noticed how uncomfortable Jessica was when Jiyong was around, and he took advantage of it.  He would often touch her, and she would usually snap at him for it.

            “Husband and wife is in the norm,” Yoona explained, “If you two went as siblings, it would take you two out of the norm and into the attention of JYP agents.  Besides, who takes their sibling as a date to a very exclusive, expensive dinner?”

            “Aw, come on, honey,” Jiyong nudged Jessica, “I’m not that bad.”

            Jessica threatened, “Call me honey one more time, and you’ll be six feet under.”

            “Enough with you two,” Seunghyun stated, “We’re having the meeting soon.”

____________________

            Tension filled the air as Yoona took her seat beside Seunghyun.  Teddy and Leeteuk were both sitting at the head of the table as the rest of the agents filled the room and took their seats.  Yoona looked at the folder in front of her with her name on it.  All of the other agents stared at their folders with frowns on their faces.  They all knew that this was part of the intricate plan that they were planning.  Everyone had his or her roles, and everyone had to work together.

            “I know that there is bad blood between two groups here,” Teddy stated, “We have to work together to pull this off.”

            Leeteuk stated, “As we all know, we’re having our best agents leading the team.  Agent TOP and Agent Im will be the core players in our ploy.”

            “Why?” Bom suddenly asked.

            “They’re the most skilled agents in this room,” Leeteuk repeated.

            Bom scoffed, “I understand why Agent TOP is one of the leads.  I’m wondering why Agent Im has to be one of them.”

            Yoona pounded her fists against the table and stood up from her seat.  Seunghyun put his hand over hers and signaled for her to stop, but she ignored her husband.  Bom had been getting on her nerves.  Bom was one of the best female agents in YG, but ever since SM and YG had to combine, she had been left in the dust and overshadowed by Yoona. 

            “Listen, you little witch,” Yoona snarled.

            “Oh, I’m listening,” Bom smirked.

            Yoona frowned, “I’m trying my very best to work with everyone here.  You should give an effort.  If we all fail as a team, we’ll all suffer and perish.”

            Everyone could tell that Yoona was trying her best to stay patient.  Bom was trying to push her buttons, and she knew exactly how.  CL was watching in amusement to see Yoona so pissed off.  The tension rose as Dara, Yuri, Sooyoung, Jessica, and Hyoyeon shifted uncomfortably in their seats.

            Bom laughed, “I can lead the team with Agent TOP better than you.  You’re just the default choice because you’re unfortunately married to him.”

            “If you’re the better agent, then why did I spare your life a few weeks ago?” Yoona snapped.

            Something in Bom snapped, and even she surprised herself.  She threw two shurikens at Yoona, and everyone watched Yoona flip over her chair and use the chair as a shield to guard herself from the bladed star weapons.  Bom breathed in and out as she stared in horror.  The look on Yoona’s face was terrifying.  Yoona was so cool and collected all the time; the look on her eyes seemed as if she wanted to wreak havoc on Bom’s life. 

            Yoona dropped the chair on the floor and did a front flip onto the table across from Bom.  She dropped a quick kick that landed on Bom’s chest and she swiftly jumped off the table. Bom was on the floor as she stared up at Yoona.  She had never been so terrified in her life.  Yoona took a gun that she had concealed in her thigh garter and cocked it.  She pointed it at Bom with a neutral look on her face.

            “I should just kill you right now for what you tried to do to me,” Yoona growled.

            Bom gaped, “No, I didn’t mean it.”

            Yoona wanted to pull the trigger.  She was so used to having control over her own emotions, but she ticked when she noticed Bom’s fingers reaching for her weapons just a minute ago.  Luckily, Yoona was quicker than most agents, and she realized the attack that was about to be made.

            “Give me one reason why I shouldn’t kill you right now,” Yoona asserted.

            There was pure silence for a few seconds.  Some agents thought that Teddy or Leeteuk would interfere and order the two agents to stop with their quarrel, but they remained quiet.  Others thought CL or Dara would attack Yoona to save their friend, but even they were a little intimidated by Yoona.

            “Yoona, let her go,” Seunghyun said in the most serene voice, “We need her for the mission.”

            “Seunghyun,” Yoona choked.

            Seunghyun ordered, “Yoona, we both know that she’s one of the best archers and snipers here.  We need eyes on top during our mission later tonight.”

            Bom was supposed to be posted on top of a building watching for any threats on any agents from the ground.  She was supposed to be up on top along with Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Chaerin. 

            “What if she ends up being the cause of my death?  She tried to kill me just a minute ago,” Yoona gritted her teeth.

            “Sooyoung and Hyoyeon will be up in the sky with her.  Do you think that your friends would allow her to do that to you? Besides, if you spare her now, it’ll be two times you had saved your life,” Seunghyun informed her.

            Even Yoona’s own teammates were surprised at how Seunghyun managed to calm Yoona down.  They have known her as the one who could control her feelings the best.  She hardly mixed pleasure with business, but when she did lose her temper, which was rare, even Leeteuk was afraid of her.  One time, she ruined the whole boardroom in the SM building when she found out that a rival company had plotted to kill her.  She managed to kill the agents assigned to kill her, and she also did over $60,000 in damages to the boardroom.

            Yoona looked down at Bom, who was lying on the floor.  Yoona did know that Bom was one of the best agents in YG, and now she was overshadowed.  Yoona wasn’t stupid, and she also knew that Bom had an attraction for Seunghyun.  Bom was very capable of many things, but her desires

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter