Chapter 13

A Whirlwind Of Calm

D-358

Kyuhyun watched as Sungmin made his bed, tidily folding his blankets and smoothing out his pillow. HIs own bed left forgotten, his eyes followed Sungmin's actions, never leaving his form as Sungmin straightened, stretching out the kinks in his back before checking his phone for messages or calls that he might have missed in the night.

Before he even knew what he was doing, Kyuhyun had crossed the length of the room and taken Sungmin into his arms, burying his face into Sungmin's shoulder and his knees nearly gave away at the familiar scent that surrounded him.

Sungmin had started at the sudden contact but his body had relaxed minutely the minute he realised who it was. But then he remembered and then he tensed up again.

'Kyuhyun what are you doing?' Sungmin asked sternly.

Kyuhyun squeezed his eyes shut, burrowing as close as he could to Sungmin's both and pressing his cold nose to the warm skin on Sungmin's neck. He could feel Sungmin tensing up by the second and he was determined to hold on for as long as he could.

Ten days. Ten days since they had last touched. Ten days since their promise to wait a year. But to Kyuhyun, it felt like it had been ten months, maybe even ten years. The thought of Sungmin being so close and yet not being able to touch him was killing him. He had lost the man once and had been deprived of him for more than a year he couldn't believe that another year was going to go by before he could call Sungmin his again.

If Sungmin agreed to it of course, he didn't even want to think of any alternative.

'Hugging you,' he mumbled.

Sungmin sighed wearily. 'Kyuhyun, you promised.'

'I know I know, but it's just so hard hyung.'

Sungmin turned in his arms and Kyuhyun turned his head away, expecting to be pushed away but Sungmin simply let his arms remain around him, lifting a gentle hand to his cheek and caressing his skin.

'It'll be okay, I promise. It'll be over before you know it,' Sungmin whispered tenderly and Kyuhyun closed his eyes, revelling in Sungmin's touch. He didn't know how he went so long without it, how he'd thought that he could have survived without it.

Sungmin leaned in, intending to take it easy on Kyuhyun and give him one kiss when the door opened and he quickly stepped back away from Kyuhyun's arms. Kyuhyun's arms remained in mid-air for a split second, as if still reaching for Sungmin before he pulled back quickly, folding them against his body and holding them there.

Eunhyuk blinked at the pair of them, his hand still on the door knob, frozen, as if unsure if he should close the door and leave them be or interrupt; but it was too late.

'What is it Hyuk?' Sungmin asked, running a distracted hand through his hair and trying to force down the slight blush that had risen to his cheeks as he had tried to initiate the kiss with Kyuhyun.

Blinking a little before breaking the silence, Eunhyuk cleared his throat. 'Breakfast is ready. Ryeowook sent me to get you guys because it's getting a little cold and you know how he gets when you guys don't have a hot breakfast before a day of full schedules.'

'Yes,' Sungmin looked around for his phone before realising that he had slipped it into his pocked when Kyuhyun had hugged him. 'I'll come eat now.' He lingered for a second, mouth open as if he wanted to say something to Kyuhyun before seeming to think better of it, and slipping past Eunhyuk to the dining room.

Kyuhyun swallowed before turning to gaze at something other than the open door, and his gaze fell upon his unmade bed. He stared at it for awhile before he flinched as Eunhyuk laid a hand on his shoulder.

'I know it's tough,' Eunhyuk started, before pausing to think of how he could best put across his thoughts without sounding too offensive. 'Waiting for someone you love. Sungmin knows I don't approve.' Kyuhyun's eyes snapped to him then and he stared back unabashed. 'Did you think I would? I saw what happened the last time the two of you fell apart and I don't want it to happen again. Sungmin knows I don't approve but it's what he wants so I'm going to support you guys anyway. So hang in there, because you know what's going to happen if you don't don't you?'

Eunhyuk took his hand off Kyuhyun's shoulder. 'It's going to crush him and then I'm going to come after you.'

'You don't have to worry hyung,' Kyuhyun finally spoke up, hands at his sides. 'It's not going to happen again. I won't let it.'

Eunhyuk simply shrugged and left the room. 'I guess we'll know at the end of the year.'

-

D-276

Sungmin stumbled in, weary beyond belief after finally wrapping up the filming for his new drama 'President'. As accomplished as he felt at finally landing a good acting role, he was more tired than he had been in a long long while. Looking back now, he wondered how Siwon did it, juggling acting, Super Junior activities as well as him at the same time.

He tried to move through the dorms quietly. It was way past late already and all the lights were turned off. His stomach growled though and he crept to the kitchen, hoping that there were some leftovers in the kitchen that he could heat up. Hopefully Ryeowook had made too much food for dinner that day, as he was wont to do.

Sungmin really wanted some kimchi chicken and rice right now.

Turning on the lights as quietly as he could, Sungmin blinked as the bright lights came on, adjusting his eyes to the sudden brightness before placing his duffel on the floor just beside the dining table.

A large plate was sitting on the table, face down and he wondered if someone had forgotten to clear it up before going to bed. No matter, he would simply wash it up before going to bed himself.

Then he peered closer, at the tiny handwriting on a small piece of paper that he didn't notice resting just next to the plate. He picked it up, focusing his tired brain to treat the few simple lines.

'Sungmin hyung. I knew you'd be hungry when you got home. So I made Ryeowook keep some rice, kimchi and pork for you. Eat well. - Kyuhyun'

The note was simple, but it warmed Sungmin's heart.

He uncovered the few dishes and smiled at the smell wafting up to his nostrils and stimulating his already hungry stomach. Sitting down as quietly as he possibly could while pulling out a chair and using metal chopsticks, Sungmin chewed his food contentedly, surprised to find that it was still comfortably warm.

It surprised him. Kyuhyun hadn't been this thoughtful since they had started dating. The younger man still managed to startle him with little words of encouragement whenever he was tired or a blanket over his shoulders every time he found that he had fallen asleep in an awkward position at their desk while studying his lines.

Kyuhyun was changing, and he was glad of his promise to wait a year because it was nice to rediscover Kyuhyun's good qualities, those that he thought he would never see again directed towards him.

It was almost like he was falling in love with him all over again.

His thoughts turned to Siwon though, as it normally did nowadays whenever he thought of Kyuhyun as well. His heart ached every time it did so and he thought guiltily of how Siwon had reached out in habit last week to hug Sungmin when he had passed by but his hands had faltered before falling back down to rest at his sides. Sungmin couldn't help himself. He had hugged Siwon then, murmuring apologies over and over again in his ears.

Siwon had hugged him back briefly before pushing him away, patting his head. 'It's okay hyung. I'll be okay.'

Sungmin still watched him with a careful eye though. He hoped Siwon would find someone too. Not just so he wouldn't feel guilty but so Siwon would be happy to.

The chopsticks made a clacking noise and he looked down in mild surprise to see that he had already finished all the food left for him. He hadn't expected to be that hungry. Sungmin washed up quickly, deciding that the shower he had taken at the studios was enough and stripping down to his boxers and falling into bed gratefully.

Listening to Kyuhyun's quiet snores, Sungmin smiled to himself and rolled over, closing his eyes to drift off to sleep.

-

D-185

It was getting easier. It had been roughly six months, Kyuhyun calculated, staring at his calendar in deep thought. Eunhyuk wasn't eyeing him with that much apprehension now. Heechul had seem to have forgiven and forgotten after Kyuhyun had not so subtly bribed him with a huge case of alcohol, face products and mirrors. Kyuhyun had learnt from the best after all. Leeteuk wasn't as judging nowadays, reverting into his old motherly self around Kyuhyun as well.

Kyuhyun frowned slightly as he thought of Siwon. They had been civil at least, which was good and he guessed he shouldn't have hoped for too much. Siwon seemed to be dealing with it well on the whole. He had cracked a joke when he and Kyuhyun were the only ones in the living room just two days ago; the pair of them had laughed themselves silly before realising that there was nobody else there. They had shared a small smile of simple camaraderie before Siwon had mumbled some excuse or other and rushed out of the dorms.

It was a start at least.

Sungmin rapped at the door gently and Kyuhyun turned.

'We're leaving,' Sungmin said softly. 'They're all waiting for you.'

'I'll be down in a minute,' Kyuhyun grabbed his things and hurried after Sungmin, only pausing at the doorway to yank out some clothes that he had forgotten he had left in his bag the day before and tossed it roughly in the direction of their laundry hamper.

Most of it landed on the floor, but hey, he tried.

'Kyuhyun,' Sungmin admonished. 'Ryeowook is going to have to clean that up later, you should be nicer to him.'

Kyuhyun wrinkled his nose. 'At least it's near the hamper and not in my bag Min.'

They both flushed at the nickname. It had been five months since Kyuhyun had used it last and they hadn't forgotten that it had been just before their last kiss.

Kyuhyun hurried past Sungmin, face flaming as he struggled to keep his emotions under control. Abruptly, he turned around, startling Sungmin as well who had been following close behind him.

Before his courage failed him, Kyuhyun bent a little, kissing Sungmin's cheek quickly and gently. Sungmin had barely blinked before Kyuhyun was already out the door. When he made it all the way down to where their vans were waiting, Kyuhyun was already comfortably seated and staring a whole into the floor mats.

Sungmin shook his head slightly as Donghae asked if there was something wrong and clambered up into the van as well. He took a seat opposite Kyuhyun, not by choice since there weren't any other seats left but he was okay with it. He didn't feel angered by the kiss that broke their rule, he was more reassured actually, that Kyuhyun still felt the same way about him as he did Kyuhyun.

He looked up, catching Kyuhyun's worried gaze and smiled.

Kyuhyun's entire body visibly relaxed in relief as he realised that Sungmin wasn't angry at him.

Seated right at the very back, Shindong snorted into his palm. They were acting like high school lovers, he shook his head despairingly but was secretly glad inside that everything seemed to slowly be going back to normal.

-

D-143

'I'm seeing someone,' Siwon murmured to Sungmin, hidden in the far back of the kitchen from the rest of the members who were rambunctiously watching a movie in the living room.

Sungmin gripped at his forearms, his eyes shining. 'Congratulations,' he breathed out, genuinely happy that Siwon seemed to be moving on. 'Do we get to meet the lucky person?'

Siwon shook his head, lips lifting just at the corners in the barest hint of a smile as he continued wiping the wet dishes with a rag. 'Not yet. We're just going to see how things work out, but I wanted to tell you first.'

'Why me?' Sungmin was confused to say the least and he stared up expectantly at Siwon, hands still under the running water.

'Because I wanted to let you know that I was okay,' Siwon wiped another dish dry, placing it in the rack before taking another wet bowl from Sungmin's wet and soapy hands. 'And that I was moving on with my life.'

Sungmin didn't know how to respond to that and they finished the dishes in companionable silence, punctuated only by laughter emanating from the living room. When all the dishes were done and Sungmin didn't have anything else to divert his attention anymore, he turned reluctantly to face Siwon, who was still leaning by the counter.

'Why are you telling me this Siwon?'

Siwon took his hand in his, still marvelling how after almost seven months, Sungmin's hand still felt so familiar in his. 'Because I want you to move on as well. I want you to be happy Sungmin hyung, happier than I could ever make you.'

'Siwon I - '

'I'd hate to interrupt,' Kyuhyun seemed to have materialised out of nowhere, his narrowed eyes focusing on where their hands were still joined. 'But the movie is going to end before the pair of you are done. Leeteuk hyung made us pause and wait for you guys. Or maybe you guys have other better things to do?' The question was left hanging and Siwon's own face hardened in response to the accusation.

'I'll head out first hyung,' Siwon whispered to Sungmin, squeezing his hand gently before letting it drop. He passed Kyuhyun without a word, heading for the living room.

Sungmin tried to head that way too but Kyuhyun grabbed at his arm, grip almost bruising as he halted Sungmin's movement, glaring furiously at him.

Sungmin broke his grip with a practised martial arts movement, sudden fury infusing his face. 'I know what you want to say Kyuhyun, and what I do is my business.'

Kyuhyun made to grab him again and Sungmin wrenched his arm away, annoyed, 'You don't get to control me anymore.'

Kyuhyun watched as he stalked back to the living room, suddenly feeling empty as he stood in the kitchen all alone.

-

D-139

They hadn't spoken for days, all the previous calm and suppressed excitement had simply disappeared like that.

Sungmin refused to be the one to break the silence. He knew exactly what Kyuhyun was thinking and if Kyuhyun couldn't trust him to be on his own and not reject advances from anyone else, much less Siwon who had already given them his blessing, he didn't see why he should offer to reconcile with the other man first.

Kyuhyun was no better. Internally fuming over the fact that Siwon seemed to be close to Sungmin again, Kyuhyun felt justified in his anger towards the both of them. It just didn't seem fair that other people were allowed to be close to Sungmin but he wasn't. When he had agreed to the one year break, he hadn't expected it to be this hard. Suffice to say, Kyuhyun had thought that it would have gone by in a blink of an eye, made busy by schedules and comebacks and performances etc.

He didn't anticipate the endless thinking and waiting that he'd have to endure.

Kyuhyun turned in his bed, staring through the darkness at Sungmin's bed where the latter was currently sleeping as well. Will we ever get to be together again? Kyuhyun was despondent and in a funk and he needed something to lift him out of it.

A sudden clap of thunder sounded and Kyuhyun jumped in his bed, startled. He looked at the window, surprised to see it already pouring outside. He hadn't even realised that a thunderstorm had begun. He wondered briefly if Sungmin was sleeping okay. Even though he was a deep sleeper, the constant shock of thunder and lightning usually woke him up.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep, trying not to worry about Sungmin when clearly it wasn't his business.

A small whimper reached his ears and his eyes snapped open. He thought that his brain must have conjured up the sound somehow and he lay awake, breathing shallowly as he waited for another sign that Sungmin was awake.

Another sudden clap of thunder boomed around the building and Kyuhyun's ears caught another faint whimper. Before he knew it, he was already out of the bed and by Sungmin's, pulling back the blankets and slipping into bed with him.

Sungmin had called out in shock before he realised it was Kyuhyun and he quietened down immediately, hands grasping at the front of Kyuhyun's shirt and shaking as the lightning flashed and their room was lit up again. It was a moment of weakness but Sungmin couldn't stand to bear it by himself.

'Ssh it's okay,' Kyuhyun soothed him with a warm hand on his back, rubbing comfortingly as he tucked the blanket around them with his other hand. 'The storm will pass soon.'

Thunder boomed again and Sungmin pressed closer. Kyuhyun knew he shouldn't be enjoying this so much but this was the longest that he had been able to touch Sungmin so far and he wasn't going to complain if Sungmin was going to cling onto him like a baby koala.

'I'm sorry,' Sungmin babbled as lightning flashed again and he braced himself for another loud clap of thunder. 'I'm sorry I got angry at you I'm sorry you had to see that. Siwon is just a friend to me I swear.'

'I know,' Kyuhyun brushed his lips across Sungmin's hair and he was surprised to find that he meant it. The jealousy that had surfaced days before had seemed to have subsided and he was just filled with a bone-deep weariness and longing for the man currently in his arms. 'Ssh don't apologise it wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.'

Sungmin shook his head, opening his mouth to speak again but closing it again hurriedly as lightning lit up their room again.

Kyuhyun pulled him closer, encircling him in his arms as he did so long ago. 'Just sleep. Sleep Min, I'll be here.'

Sungmin allowed himself to be pulled closer, voice muffled by Kyuhyun's sleep shirt. 'We're not supposed to be doing this. It's a violation of the rules.'

'I think for tonight, we can throw it out the window don't you?'

Sungmin thought of the thunderstorm outside, how it almost reflected their relationship in a very metaphorical way. Kyuhyun was always seeking something unpredictable and new and the old Sungmin hadn't been able to give that to him. The tension between them had simply built until it had erupted around them, embroiling the both of them in a storm that they had emerged from, battered and weary and succumbing finally to their true feelings. But now within Kyuhyun's arms, he felt like the storm within him was calming and finally at peace, because this was where he belonged.

'Just for tonight.'

Kyuhyun simply smiled and tugged him nearer.

-

D-42

Sungmin stared at the date in diary. Before he knew it, the year that he had set for himself and Kyuhyun had slowly melted away, leaving them with barely two months to the deadline. Sungmin wasn't sure if he was scared or excited.

Things between them had been smooth ever since they had made up that night with the thunderstorm. Kyuhyun seemed to have eased off with his jealousy issues, even managing to talk civilly to Siwon while Sungmin was in the same vicinity. That was progress.

At the same time Sungmin wasn't sure what would happen if they got back into a serious relationship. As much as he was sure about his feelings and sure about Kyuhyun's feelings for him, he wasn't sure if they were meant to be together.

If they were meant to be together, wouldn't it have worked out the first time they tried it?

Sungmin shook off the thoughts before opening his closet to choose the clothes he would be wearing for the day. There was still awhile to go before he had to consider it again.

Passing Kyuhyun on the way out, Sungmin kept his head down, unsure if he could meet Kyuhyun's gaze without blushing. He had found himself that morning after the thunderstorm waking up with his lips on Kyuhyun's neck, a normal position to wake up in after a night of cuddling but one that wasn't really appropriate for their situation right now. He was just glad that he didn't kiss Kyuhyun, or he didn't as far as he knew. He really hoped that he didn't.

Kyuhyun didn't even bother taking his arm this time. 'Min,' he simply called out, low and husky in his morning voice.

Sungmin stopped in his tracks as a delicious shiver ran through his entire body. He made no sound but he didn't move, waiting for Kyuhyun to say something, anything to break the silence so he could leave and be alone with his thoughts.

'There's only a month or so left to the deadline Min,' Kyuhyun continued, his gaze boring holes into Sungmin's broad back. 'You have to keep your promise okay? Otherwise I'll keep mine. And I will come after you.'

Sungmin nodded breathlessly, once or twice before he hurried away from the room, bumping into the couch on his way to the bathroom.

He stared wildly at his reflection in the mirror. 'Oh Kyuhyun,' he whispered. 'You don't know what you do to me.'

-

D-Day

Kyuhyun was disappointed to say the least. Sungmin hadn't approached him at all today.

He had woken up, all smiles as he fully expected Sungmin to come running into his arms promising a happy future for them as they got back together as an official couple. No such thing happened. Their schedules had simply continued on as per normal, with individual members doing what they had to in order to prepare for their impending comeback. Their paths didn't cross at all today but Kyuhyun had thought that Sungmin would have at least texted or call him to offer him some hope. No such luck either.

He trudged tiredly to his room, wishing for a warm shower and some food before he called Sungmin and demanded an explanation. He was tired of waiting. He had been patient for a year. He had promised to wait only a year, well the year was up and he wanted answers now.

Somewhere at the back of his head, Kyuhyun knew that it was exactly this kind of behaviour that got him shunted off into the corner for Siwon instead but he was too tired to care anymore. All he knew was that he wanted Sungmin back with him where he belonged.

Pushing open the door, he let his bag fall with a thump to the ground as he looked inside. Sungmin was sitting at their shared desk, writing away as if nothing was wrong. If no one had known any better, they would have presumed that it was just a normal day. But Kyuhyun knew better.

Weariness forgotten, Kyuhyun strode up to Sungmin, placing a heavy hand on his shoulder and pushing, turning the chair until Sungmin was facing him, looking up at him with a surprised expression.

'You're home early.'

'I couldn't focus on anything,' Kyuhyun sounded like he was biting through every word. 'I had to come home. I had to see you.'

Sungmin blinked. 'You saw me this morning.'

'In a blur as we were all running out of the door for our schedules. Stop fooling around Min,' Kyuhyun snapped out. 'You know what I mean.'

He knelt in front of Sungmin, all of a sudden feeling very vulnerable and weary all over again. 'Why didn't you come to me?' Kyuhyun's hand closed over Sungmin's, holding him in place in case Sungmin tried to run away. 'You promised.'

Sungmin's voice was small. 'I did. But i was scared.'

'Scared? What of?' It was Kyuhyun's turn to blink in surprise; Sungmin was hardly ever scared.

Sungmin mumbled under his breath, eyes looking downcast and forlorn and Kyuhyun was swept off his feet (metaphorically) by a sudden wave of affection. He raised his other hand to lift Sungmin's cheek, at the skin gently as he did so.

Unable to look away from Kyuhyun, Sungmin was forced to speak up as Kyuhyun gazed steadily at him. 'I was afraid that you might not want me anymore.'

Kyuhyun's heart broke there and then when he finally realised how much his previous actions had hurt Sungmin. It had utterly decimated Sungmin's self-confidence to the point that even with the affection and longing that Kyuhyun had demonstrated over the past year, Sungmin was still worried that Kyuhyun might not return to his side. Kyuhyun had never really fully realised the extent of damage his actions had caused and his head fell forward into Sungmin's lap, gripping onto his hand tightly as his body heaved, releasing a few harsh sobs as he relived his actions.

Sungmin panicked, his free hand fluttering over Kyuhyun's head and shoulders as he patted, and caressed. 'What is it? Did I say something wrong?'

'No,' Kyuhyun breathed. 'It's not you, it's me.' The words, uttered so often in breakups everywhere seemed to take on a new meaning now. It really was his fault that all this happened. It was his fault the breakup occurred and it was his fault that Sungmin second-guessed himself all the time now. 'Come back to me Min.'

Raising his hands, he cupped Sungmin's face tenderly, making sure to look directly into Sungmin's eyes as much as the other squirmed, uncomfortable with the eye contact.

'I want you back.'

Sungmin's face crumpled then, and he turned his face towards one of Kyuhyun's palms, kissing the skin there softly as a tear slipped out from under his eyelids. 'Are you sure?' He whispered, a small shred of hope still clinging to those words that were so hard for him to articulate.

Kyuhyun drew Sungmin out of the chair and into his lap, cradling the man possessively and carefully. He felt Sungmin's head settle into the crook of his neck and shoulder and he smiled instinctively at the familiar weight. This felt right. He felt Sungmin's body curve automatically into his, comfortably and instinctively and he almost laughed out loud in relief.

They stayed in the same position for awhile, Kyuhyun's fingers still and possessively over Sungmin's arms and hips before he finally spoke up, 'I've never been so sure of anything else in my life.'

He felt Sungmin shudder then as the words registered within him. Kyuhyun pulled back to look at Sungmin, tipping his face up with a finger before leaning in, finally, to kiss him for the first time in a year.

He couldn't help that he was eager; he had missed Sungmin way too much over the past year. Those touches, the simple words they had exchanged, they were simply not enough.

Their lips met softly, almost as if in a dream. Sungmin reached up slowly to touch Kyuhyun's face, fingers over his skin slowly as if trying to memorise it all over again as they kissed, only breaking apart for short gasps of air. Kyuhyun's arm wrapped around Sungmin's waist, drawing him closer and closer as he his way, hot and yearning, into Sungmin's mouth. The old Sungmin would have allowed him dominance without a fight, but the new Sungmin fought back, tangling their tongues together with desperate need and nipping at Kyuhyun's lips as he pressed himself closer, breathing heavily as he gripped at Kyuhyun's collar.

Kyuhyun won in the end of course, slipping his tongue into Sungmin's mouth with a small moan that was echoed by Sungmin. This all felt so familiar and yet so foreign. Sungmin was still Sungmin, and yet, changed. He liked to think that they were both changed for the better with this experience. Kyuhyun kissed his way down Sungmin's chin and up his jaw, leaving hot wet kisses across his skin as he lost himself in the taste of Sungmin's skin.

Sungmin closed his eyes, gasping slightly at the intense feeling of Kyuhyun's teeth on his skin as Kyuhyun bit and on his skin to create a mark.

Mine, the mark said to everyone and Kyuhyun eyed the bruise contentedly, glad to have the power to mark Sungmin as his again.

They pulled apart reluctantly, panting slightly with a light sheen of perspiration across their brows and Kyuhyun brought his hands up to cup Sungmin's cheeks again. Sungmin couldn't meet his eyes; his cheeks were still flushed red from exertion and mild embarrassment and joy but Kyuhyun forced his chin up for the third time that day.

'I,' Kyuhyun said clearly, looking into Sungmin's eyes to make sure that he was listening. 'Love you, Lee Sungmin.'

'I will always love you,' he kissed the corner of Sungmin's eye.

'I need you,' he pressed a kiss to Sungmin's cheek as he felt the arms around his neck tremble. 'I want you.' He felt a tear splash onto his cheek and the lips against his own cheek curve up in a smile and his heart soared.

'And I'll never leave you again.'

 

-

1. OMG IT'S DONE I actually finished a long chaptered fic I can't believe it honestly. Thank you EVERYONE who has stuck with me for so long (it's been more than a year really) and thank you so much for all your support and love for my horrendous writing and iffy plots I love you all, I love KyuMin omg I love everything and everyone right now <333
2. Unbeta-ed cause I'm rushing off for church camp but I really didn't want to leave you guys hanging so I pushed for this to be ended by today
3. There might be an epilogue though so stay tuned although I don't promise anything!