5th Jib Concept

Mrs. DJ Heenim

"Have you seen Eunhyuk's hair?"

He came in from the door and surprised me with his sudden question.

"Eunhyuk-ssi?"

"Yes. He changed his hair color," he chuckled.

"Why'd you looked so happy?" Seriously, I'm confused, he came from nowhere and asked me about Eunhyuk's hair.

"Have you seen that?" He smiled widely and put off his glasses.

"No, I haven't." I put my magazine and turned my attention to my excited husband.

"He changed his hair color into bright yellow color!! Do you remember my hair color when No Other promotion?"

I nodded.

I absolutely remember his hair in that time. His hair color was the brightest hair color I've ever seen in Korean's head. I was thinking that thay guy who dyed his hair that bright must be very confident man and has somewhat different from other people. And look now, who is he?

 

My husband. -__- laugh

 

"He dyed it brighter than my color!!" He clapped his hands.

"Why so excited?" I chuckled.

"Do I have to dye my hair again?" he smiled

"What?"

"Do I have to, jagiya?" she widened his smile to me.

"Andwae!!! Keep your black hair jagi!!"

"Ahahahahahaha~ You're so cute jagi~" he pinched my cheeks. "I wanna eat you~ :B"

"Do I have to make a 5th jib concept?"

"what concept?" I raised my eyebrow as an asking sign.

"All of us dye our hair into rainbow colors, kekekeke~" he laughing continuously, "and we have built bodies just like Siwon's,"

"huh? are you kidding me?"

"No! No! It's not like Siwon's it's like Arnold Schwarzenegger's, kekekekeke~"

"Omo. What happened to my husband???"

"Which one you'd prefer, my red hair or my blonde hair?" He asked me like a little boy.

"Your red hair was better than blonde,"

"Aaah~ those old days, when I was younger and my handsome face was still cute >.< " he sighed.

"Oh, Buin-ah, my skinny but a bit muscular body or my well-done-built body?" he asked again

"Honestly, I'd prefer your body now,"

"Aaah~ my wife's confession~ this is the best thing," he chuckled.

"Aah. You know what Kim Heechul, I love you no matter what your hair color, your haircut, your body, your-"

he shut my lips with his.

"I know that."

"Yah. Did you just drink?" I smacked his shoulder.

"Yes. Just two bottles of Soju,"

"Get away from me, you smell soju!!"

"AAH~~ Don't be like that jagiyaaaaa~ Wo ai ni~ Saranghae~ I love you~"

"Andwaeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

 

___________________________________________________________________________

First, I'm sorry for Jewels who read this u___u It's not that I don't like Eunhyuk, I like Eunhyuk too especially his style kekeke~ (n___n)v

 

BUT! Few days ago, I checked on my tumblr and found his pic when doing Sukira, and I was little bit shocked because of his hair color. o_O GOD. IT'S YELLOW. BRIGHT YELLOW TO BE EXACT. OMO!! his hair color looks like Heechul's hair when No other MV but brighter!!

Oh. All the Jewels on my dashboard was like, "WAE?? Just few weeks before 5th jib release, why you have to dyed your hair??!!"

Me too, I was like, why yellow eunhyuk-ah?? When Hae dyed his hair back to black/dark brown, I felt so happy, because they're look great when their hair is on dark color. :))

Oh, and about that built body things, inspired from Heechul's tweet, kekekeke~ Silly ahjussi =))

 

So, what do you think about Eunhyuk's new hair color? =D