Moans? o___O OMO!

Mrs. DJ Heenim

Inspired by this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8ATJXietwM kkkkkk~ ^^

oh. we're back when Heechul still doing Youngstreet, since I miss HeeDJ so much

Happy reading~ ~ ^^

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I'll go baby~"

He sat himself infront of their apartment's door, wearing his shoes and checking again all the stuffs he needs to bring.

"what did you call me?" she held the door, watching her husband preparing anything

"baby?" he gazed into her eyes

She choked herself and pretend to vomit.

"Yayaya! what kind of respond is that?"

She giggled, "aniyo, you usually call me jagiya not baby,"

"you never call me anything but 'Chullie-ah!!!' " he imitated her actions when she called his name.

"aissh! go go go!! ppali!!! you'll be late!"

"I'll go if you give me that pleasure you gave to me last night,"

"MWOH??" (o/////O) her face blushing really hard and she pushed his body to get out from their apartment, "GO GO GO!!! You'll be late Chullie-ah!!"

 

*flashback

Heechul's POV

I just hang out with Chocoball members and went home with totally tired feeling. Ah.. those kids wouldn't get old if it's about drinks, especially Junghoon, he kept giving us his creations of alcohol drinks. I think if he's not a leader of FT. Island or a musician, He will be a bartender for sure. While Hongki still crying without reasons after he drank the alcohol and Sangchu doing his dirty dances. The one who kept sobering here is me. Because SsamD started muttering himself that he's the best and really want to marry his girlfriend.

I really missed my bed and my lovely bolster, Kwon Nara, kekekeke~

I reached home and found nobody but Heebum in the livingroom. I checked out the kitchen and couldn't find my wife. Where is she?? She said she didn't have schedule for today so she would stay at home today. But our apartment seems so quiet.

I walked to our bedroom and found a roll of blanket on the bed.

"Nara-ah, are you awake?"

She woke up and tilted her head, then suddenly she grabbed my face and make it closer to hers.

"You're home nampyeon~" she kissed him right on his lips

Her face blushed. I could sense alcohol from her lips. OMO! Did she drunk?

"How many soju you had drunk?" I asked her while her hand still on my cheeks and the other one patted my hair softly

"Soju? Aaaahh~ Soju is your group right~~?" she laid her back back on the bed, she put her hands up in the air, formed a five fingers and shout, "uri neun Soju-o-e-yo!!"

Aisssh. She's really drunk. She's not a good drinker. Her limit is just two bottles of soju. I went to the kitchen again and checked on the fridge. I remember that i still have five bottles of soju yesterday. But now it's only two bottles left, with one bottle is opened and i can see there's only a half bottle left. Why did she drink these soju??

I came back to our bedroom, trying to sleep beside her. I let her sleeping calmly. But when i tucked the blanket on her, she grabbed my collar and snuggled into my neck. She kissed my neck and get down to my adam's apple. She whispered something to my ears.

"Make me yours~ Heenim-ah~"

"Aissh. Sleep tight Nara-ah," I ignored her whisper.

"Tight? Oh. I can feel your pants getting tight jagiya~~" she chuckled but her eyes still closed.

She rubbed her legs into my thighs. And unpurposely touch my "junior" down there. Oh Kwon Nara don't wake the sleeping beast down there.

I moved my body on top of her, tucked the blanket on her and still trying to ignoring her seductive words, but then her legs wrapped on my waist, made an arousal on my body. Her hands sneaked into my back and her lips getting closer to mine. Okay. Nara, you're the one who started it first. Don't regret it. Kekekeke

And that night we filled it with moans and groan which coming from . *smirk*

*flashback end

 

"Here Heechul-ssi, our today's story," A staff gave him few papers which were the material for his broadcast.

He started his show just like usual, and when it comes to the story telling part, he found there's a lot of moans part in the dialogue of the story.

"Aissh.. Should I moan like this?" he asked the staff and the staff just answered it with a giggled and nods.

"Ah.. ah.. ah.. ah.. ah.. ah... yeah~ ~" he started to moan.

"You picked this story on purpose just to making fun of me right?" he asked to the PDs outside the broadcast room

He ended the story and reading all the text messages from his listeners. All the listeners said that he told the dirty story. He just chuckled, and when the PDs asked him to tell the story again, suddenly he remember about his activity with his wife the night before.

His unusual naughty wife. Nara had never been that wild for their intimate activity. But last night, she was really dominate him. She's really changed when she's drunk.

"Ah~ Youngse, it's not a dirty story. But I admit it that the story's dialogue is ambiguous," he took the paper and read it again, "Aaah~ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" he couldn't hold his laugh.

"Aah.. it sounds weird,"

why the hell there are so much moans in this story, he thought.

He ended the broadcast and went home. But in his way back to home, he can't stop smiling like an idiot.

He reached home and found his wife wearing his t-shirt.

"Omo, are you seducing me again?" he smirked

"Aniyo, i just love this t-shirt," she clutched his shirt and looked down, "please forget about last night >_< i was..."

"You were naughty and really wild, kekekekeke"

"I was drunk, you babo!" she hit his chest

"oh jeongmalyo?" he grabbed her waist and and kissed her nose, "then i love you more when you're drunk,"

She widened her eyes. He took her and put her on his shoulder. "YAH KIM HEECHUL PUT ME DOWN!!"

"Whaaaat??? I can't hear youuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~" he walked to their bedroom while she kept struggling on his shoulder

"PUT MEEEEEEEE DOWNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"

"Noooooooooo, just let me pay you back the pleasure you gave it to me yesterday, kekekeke"