Random

Mrs. DJ Heenim

There was no sounds except meows sounds which come from two different cats which are battling for a ball of yarn. The apartment seems so quiet. It was 9.30 in the morning and the one of the owners of the apartment just leaving the place to go to his office.

Yes. You heard it right.

Office.

There was just two cats which keeps battling for a ball of yarn while the other owner of the apartment came in and pick up one of those cats.

"Baengshin-ah, just let Heebum play with it, you have another big ball of yarn," she patted the brown furred cat and brought it to the kitchen.

It's been few weeks after Heechul released from the training camp, and he started his duty as a civil servant. Everything feels so normal.

He will wake up at 6 in the morning, and do a bit of exercise (he started because he felt something different happened to his body since he did some exercise in the training camp), take a shower, have a breakfast and go to his office at 9.

"Heebum-ah, food time~"

The cats which were battling before their "eomma" coming, now eating their food calmly, forgetting what had happened before between them.

"Haaaaah~ so quiet, right Baengshin-ah Heebum-ah?" Nara planted her on the cozy couch in their livingroom.

The cats still off their milk while their "eomma" started to talking to them, which they will ignore her for sure, because their daily dose of fresh milk in the morning is much more interesting than their "eomma" random talk.

"So this is the reality for housewives? waiting their husbands to comeback after his work done,"

She got up and went to the master bedroom to take papers.

"It's better for me to started check on the new script," she said to herself while the cats eavesdrop a little and realized that their "eomma" is feeling lonely after their "appa" leaving for work.

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-

 

He arrived at home when I was preparing dinner for us. He hugged me from the back and gave me a peck on my cheek.

"hey sweety," he whispered on my ear

"hey cheesy, go take a shower, and we'll have a dinner," I ignored his cheesy words

“what are you cooking?” he smiled to me

“Japchae and bulgogi, wae?”

“I’m hungry~ jagii~~”

“Take a bath first,”

“Arraseo!” He formed a salute to me and ran to the bathroom like a child

He finished took a bath and sitting calmly on the chair beside the dining table. He clapped his hands everytime I put in something to my cooks. What's wrong with him?

All the foods prepared on the dining table and he grabbed his chopsticks impatiently.

“I’m eating now Nara eomma!!”

 

“Yah. What did you call me?”

 

He grinned so wide.

 

“Aniyo, I meant Nara ahjumma, mehrong~”

 

“Just eat Heechul-ah,”

 

++++++++++++++

 

After we ate the dinner, we spent our time to watch tv, it has become our routinity since he stopped his showbiz activities.

 

He watched the tv show coldly. Moody Heenim is back huh? Great.

 

Teasing time!

 

"How-"

 

“They’ll go to USA tonight,” he cutted before I started to

 

Eh?

 

That sad look in his eyes.

 

“SM Town?”

 

He nodded.

 

That feeling to just disappeared as I see sadness look in his eyes. I know his feeling. When all Suju members perform on the big stage, he’s right here with me.

 

I came closer to him and give him a tight hug. But then he chuckled.

 

“what?” I released him from my embrace

 

“It’s so easy to make you hugged me so tight,” he chuckled again

 

“Yah, I thought you are sad because Suju boys leaving you for SM Town,”

 

He wrapped his arms around my body and kiss my forehead.

 

“Sad? Hell no. I have the greatest moment here while the others working so hard in New York,”

 

“So you are not working hard?” I pinched his cheek

 

“I am working hard, but the place where I’m working at is more comfy, and I have someone who will stay and waiting for me everyday,”

 

I faked a pout.

 

“and I’m working hard for my princess,” he kissed my nose

 

“aissh~ so cheesy,” I slapped his hands lightly

 

“But you love cheesy flavor~” he poked my nose

 

“are you jelly to Suju boys?”

 

“Jelly? Aniya, I don’t like jelly,”

 

“I meant JEALOUS Heechul-ah!!”

 

“What for Nara-ah?? They will just perform in Madison Square Garden while here I have the sweetest cutest jelly in my embrace, and it’s so yummy!”

 

He my cheeks and ran away to the kitchen. Guess he himself doesn’t really know about his own mood and feeling now.

 

Right.

 

Just let it be.

 

“YAH! KIM HEECHUL YOU ME!! EEWWWWWWWW IT’S STICKY!”

________________________________________________________________________________

Lazy author comeback with a random update!! -__-

mianhae~

Oh, by the way, Heenim looks skinnier than before, he needs more meals!!