First meet

Mrs. DJ Heenim

 

+++++++++++++++

Nara's pov

I rushed my steps into SBS building. Yes. SBS is the first tv station which will show my first drama. Aaaaah~ I'm so happy.

But.

Today is not a perfect time to being so happy.

I need to catch my schedule. Gosh Kwon Nara!! You could kill your carreer if you keep on your bad habit!

I was sleeping like a cow when my umma woke me up to attend my first meeting with the drama casts. Thanks to my lovely umma for woke me up. Because if not, my sunbaenims and the director will have bad first impression to me.

I rushed my steps more to the elevator, our meeting will be held at 5th floor.

But  then I bumped into a girl.

A beautiful girl. She has long black hair, and she tied it up.

But then, her acts is not beautiful as her look.

She shouted at me loudly which make people around us gave us death glares.

I tried to catch the elevator and I knew that girl is really mad at me.

Fiuuh. She looks so beautiful but damn is rude. I can hear keeps shouting at me.

And finally I leave that rude girl without an apologize to her. Sorry eonnie, I have to catch my schedule!!

 

Heechul's POV

I made everyone's mouth wide opened when I showed them my new hairstyle. Long black hair for our performance.

Well, it's an extension hair, but i really love it!

I walked around the first floor to showd off my wonderful hair. Aaaah~ It's feel so good being a KIM HEECHUL.

I walked and keep showing off my hair, but then everything is ruined by a bump which hit my back and made my hair become unbelievably mess.

You hear me? A MESS!!

A girl stood behind my back, kneeling down to put back her papers. Guess she's a SBS staff. I thought she will apologize to me, but she left me without say any sorry.

I shouted at her, she looked back but then ran away.

I went back to Suju's waiting room and muttered a lot of cuss words. I don't care what people might say about my harsh mouth. It's me Kim Heechul. I'm the Kim Heechul who can't be tamed.

I sat myself on the chair an called my hairstylist to do my hair once again.

"Hyung, what happened? Your hair was amazing few minutes ago," said Kibum

"Hell yeah Kibum, it was fabulous until a girl who has no manners bumped into me and ruined everything's which perfect in me, including my masterpiece hair," I rolled my eyes

"who? a girl?" Siwon asked, "wow, she must be very brave," he added

"why is it horsey?" I asked Siwon who sat beside me

"well, she has done a bad thing to Kim Heechul and I bet she didn't apologize to you, right hyung?" he raised his Shi-brows

"and leave me just like that just like she didn't do anything wrong to me," I added

"How do you know?" Kibum asked to Siwon

"No one dare to pissed of our Heechul hyung, except she or he is a special one for him," Siwon answered

Aissh! Listen to all the words that this horsey dongsaeng said just made me really mad. Because that girl's face was really annoying. Just like she has no mistake to me. She left me with her oh-so-innocent-but-annoying-face.

GAH! I need to calm down a bit.

I went to the elevator to get down to the 2nd floor. I should meet my manager hyung. I don't want to do this performance. My hair is already terrible. It's not Kim Heechul's style anymore.

The elevator opened and reveal a girl with oh-so-innocent-but-annoying-face infront of me sipping her cofeee cutely.

 

Nara's pov

I should get down to the 2nd floor, because my script is still there. Sigh. I need my manager eonnie to help me. I sipped my coffee when I reached the 4th floor. And suddenly I gasped when the elevator opened and there stood that eonnie who I bumped on to who's having beautiful long black hair. Her eyes widened the time she met me.

I bet she will mad at me. Because I can see her hands will slap at my head.

I hurriedly give her a deep bow.

"Mianhaeyo Eonnie, jeongmal mianhaeyo,"

 

Heechul's POV

I was shocked when I meet again with the girl who ruined my masterpiece hair.

I was ready to nudge her and throw her a few words of my gripe. But then she deep bowed to me.

"Mianhaeyo Eonnie, jeongmal mianhaeyo,"

 

 

o________O

 

 

MWOYAAA????!!!

DID SHE JUST CALL ME EONNIE??

WHAT FUXKING EONNIE??

I'M A GUY HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!

"YAYAYAYAH!! whom did you call eonnie?!" she tilted her head and covered her face with her coffee cup.

"then what are you if you're not eonnie?" she asked between her sobs.

Sigh.

Sobs huh?

"YAH! Put your cup down and look at me,"

She put her cup down and scanned my face carefully.

"OMO!" She covered in shock

"I thought you were a girl, you looked so beautiful with that long hair,"

Huh. Now she admit it that I'm beautiful.

Yes. I am.

Everybody knows that.

Okay, back to this little brat.

"I'm so sorry because I bumped into you and made your hair looks messy," she said

I gave her my infamous smirk. Huh. Did she think she could apologize to this KIM HEECHUL that easily?

NO WAY.

I've lost my mood to do the performance.

And it's all because of her!!

 

Nara's pov

OMO!! Ettheokhae?? This eonnie who I bumped into, is a GUY!

A GUY, DO YOU HEAR ME??? A GUY!

KEEP CALM KWON NARA!! CALM!!

But she has adam's apple!!

Okay. I think I have to change 'she' into 'he'. Since his voice is really a guy's voice. It's a bit annoying to keep calling him using 'she' or 'her'.

And his face is really handsome yet beautiful.

OH GOD, it's really hard to describe this guy. I'm confused.

He's too beautiful to become a guy!! I envy her him.

Now eotthokhae? I have to take my script. And he went in to the elevator.

I tried to asked him questions to distract him from his anger to me, since I don't want to be in the heat situation between him in this elevator. But then...

"Are you one of the SBS's staff?" he asked coldly

Mwo? Do I look a like staff in here?? Do I?

"Aniyo, I'm an actress," I answered softly, "are you an actor too?"

"huh? an actress? I've never seen you in any drama before," he said annoyingly.

His voice tone was a bit hurting me.

OH YEAH. I'M A NEWBIE HERE YOU-WEIRD-GUY-WHO-LOOKS-LIKE-EONNIE-TO-ME!

"I'm just started my carreer as an actress," I answered proudly

"Oh, I see," he nodded, "what's your name?"

"Kwon Nara," I replied, "and yours?"

"I'm the KIM HEECHUL," he said it loud

"And you are an actor?" I asked him again, since his outfit is really too much for an actor.

He's wearing a dress? And it's showing his shoulder. Too much for a guy.

"I'm a singer, from super boyband, Super Junior," he said proudly, "and we will become Hallyu star,"

Super Junior? Sounds like my friends often talk about this name, but I'm not really sure. Is it a band name? Oh. Did he just talk about Hallyu star?

What a boast. I don't like his high voice tone, which really showing his boast for more.

And his smirk, aish! I hate it! He's smirking too often.

Ah. Finally the elevator reached the 2nd floor. I take my steps to go out from the elevator and bid goodbye to him.

"Bye, Kim Heechul-ssi~ It's nice to meet you! Mianhaeyo!" I jumped out from the elevator and leave him dumbfounded.

 

Heechul's POV

She keeps asking me questions, and I'm here keep thinking why do I feel her name is really familiar? Kwon Nara? And did she just said that she's a newbie in acting stuffs?

That's why I've never seen her in any drama.

She asked for my name.

Jeez. Where have you been Kwon nara-ssi?? I'm the famous Kim Heechul from Super Junior.

Have you watched our variety shows? Tsk.

But one thing I know, she looks cute if you see her closer. I think she's a lot younger than me. I think she still in her teenage ages. I think she's really cute when she's sipping her coffee. And I think...

"Bye, Kim Heechul-ssi~ It's nice to meet you! Mianhaeyo!" she bid me a goodbye happily

"YAYAYAYAH!! I HAVEN'T DONE WITH YOU KWON NARA-SSI!!"

Tsk.

She did it. She distracted me from my anger.

No one can do that to me before in our first meet. And she did it.

She's really something.

Just like Siwon had said.

 

 

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Kekekeke~ back to 2005 I think.

It's their first meet. They are debuted in the same year, in the different field.

^^

comments?