Midnight

Mrs. DJ Heenim

Nara couldn't sleep that night. She kept rolling her body on their bed, while her husband was still busying himself in front of his laptop. She didn't know what exactly her husband doing. She went out from the bedroom with pillow in her hands and found him being serious in front of his laptop.

She hugged her pillow tightly and walked towards her husband. She wanted to poke him from the back. But, she knew that it wouldn't work at all, because A KIM HEECHUL WILL IGNORE ANYTHING WHEN HE MET HIS LAPTOP!

So, she just staring at him from his back, looking what he was doing until midnight.

"Chullie-ah,"

No answer from her husband. She pouted.

"Heechulie-ah~"

Still no answer.

She sat down herself in his back, and put the pillow in his back. She resting her head in his back and started to feel sleepy.

"Nara?" he moved slowly.

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to sleep,"

"And why in my back?"

"Cause your back seems like more comfy than our bed,"

"Ah. Jinjja." He sighed. He shut down his laptop and turned his body to her. "You could catch a cold if you sleep here,"

"Hmm~ But your body is very warm. I wouldn't catch a cold,"

"It's not comfort jagi,"

"Aniyo, it's really comfort," she snuggled herself to his chest.

"Stubborn girl, come on," he brought her with bridal style to their bedroom.

He laid her body on their bed, he turned off the lamp and laid himself beside her cute wife, he hugged her tightly.

"Now, you wouldn't catch a cold and feeling more comfort, right?"

she nodded.

"And finally I distracted your attention from your laptop," she smiled.

"Huh?" he chuckled, "silly Buin,"

 

___________________________________________________________________________