You Remind Me, ThanKyu

Mrs. DJ Heenim

I'm back!! After few weeks leaving this story. TT_TT MIANHAEYO~

Oh, I watched Heechul's video from the training camp, he looks hot as usual xp

And TADAAAAAA, He made me write this story, without draft :)

Enjoy! ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was playing with Heebum and Baengshin when my phone ringing. And there Cho Kyuhyun's name showed up on the screen. Huh. That evil dongsaeng. What does he want?

"yoboseyo,"

"Noona!!! Check your twitter now!!"

"why should i?" i answered lazily

"Aish!" he muttered, "I sent you a direct message,"

"About what?" I Heebum's head

"Just check it, you will love it!" he shouted

"If i'm not?"

"then you've been lying to us for all this time,"

I rolled my eyes and talk to him again, "arasseo,"

I took my laptop and turned it on. Baengshin which was playing with his ball, came to me and sat on my laps.

Yes, I have twitter account, but I never update it too often. I don't really like to tell anything. Total opposite from my husband, right? He was really fussy because I never update my twitter, he said he really want to follow me, but scared that all his fans will found out about us.

I signed in to my account and found many mentions from my friends. And there are few direct messages. I read the direct message from Kyu, and found a link, i think it's a link to a video. But i don't know what video.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1MaQN-auYk&feature=player_embedded

ps : Noona, don't you want to send him even just a letter?

 

I watched the video and found myself smiling at him. Well, he's fine. It's Kim Heechul who's I'm talking about. Maybe a bit skinnier than the time he just enlisted to the training camp, but I know that he take care of himself very well. His skin looks more tanned, looking at him doing all that military stuff just make me giggling and really proud of him.

He was worried that he couldn't do his duties well, but I kept talking and supporting him that he could do his duties very well. And look at him now, climbing and stuffs. It's still the same Big Space Star i know.

I watched the video and listened to ever words he said carefully. I miss his voice, his laugh, his jokes, even it's a bit annoying sometimes. But I really miss those from him. He told everything about the training activities too, seems like he's really enjoying everything in the camp.

And there a question about "that girl" photo on his cabinet. He just laughed, and explain.

"Oh! Since I joined the army, many fans sent out many photos of girl groups. I received so many photos of them. In fact, girl groups are the best celebrities in the training camp. So, many Super Junior fans sent me a lot of photos of So-Hee from Wonder Girls. I have this much photos of her. Squad and platoon leaders and I talked about this, so I was allowed to put her photos on my cabinet. Isn’t she cute?"

His expression's changed. But the he started to explain again.

"Also, So-Hee’s photos are special because my fans sent them to me, not that I have crush on her."

I don't know why but then Heebum and Baengshin looking at me and then looking at each other. Aish! These boys.

"mwoya? Your umma is fine. Your appa isn't going 'anywhere' but us." I talked to them

He told the stories about his pre-shooting training. And he said that the platoon leader shouted, “that’s something only Super Junior can do, no one actually did that before!” when he cut off the rubber bands with a bullet. He looked really happy and I could see that he's really proud that Super Junior will always with him, anywhere he goes.

And then a question coming.

What give you vital energies while you are training, here?

"Well, of course, fans’ letters are the best. Although I received a lot of fan letters before I came here, receiving fan letters as a recruit feels so much different. Especially, parents’ letters…while I was reading them, I said to myself, ‘wow, time really flew by. Here, I’m hunger for letters, so I ask, “are there any letters for me?” I’m so thankful to all my fans for letters, but I’m so sorry that I’m not in the position to write you back."

Hmm. So this is what Kyu meant on his message. I didn't send him a letter. It's not because I don't miss him. But, he said before he joined the training that if I send him a letter it would make him miss me for more. And he said, he wanted to feel what kind of feeling that he will get if he's being far away from me for four weeks. So I promised him that I wouldn't send him a letter, except he beg for it. I know. Silly promise, isn't it?

And at the end of the video he gave a salute but then he peeked to his platoon leader and gave a cute goodbye to his fans.

I smiled at his cute acts. He will never change, and there's only few days left that he will be back to dorm again, and doing his next actvities as a public service worker.

My phone's ringing again.

"Have you watched it, noona?" a husky voice asked me

"Neh. Your hyung looks fine, I'm really proud of him,"

"Your husband looks really great doing his duties, Super Junior is really proud of him," there's a silent between us, Kyu is sometimes leaving just like that when we're on the phone line.

"Oh. Noona, have you watched our A-cha's music video?" he asked happily. Kiddy Kyu.

"Neh, Kyu. You guys looked awesome." I replied him

"Yah, noona. Can you say anything except "neh, Kyu"? " he raised his voice tone a bit

"Yah. You asked me, and then I answered, that's enough!"

"Have you watched Heechul hyung's music video with Janghoon sunbaenim?"

"yeah, I watched it, he looked handsome." I giggled

"I bet you miss him a lot,"

"It's not normal if I don't miss him as my husband, this four weeks is almost killing me," I sighed.

"He will be back to us noona~ Our Big Space Star will be back in few days~" he teased me. Yeah. I can feel that from his voice tone.

"Stop calling me noona, Kyu."

"wae geurae?"

"I'm just three days older than you, you can call me Nara-ssi, or just Nara,"

"Andwae! You are my sister-in-law, my favorite hyung's wife, I respect you so much, noona~ And still, you're older than me, even just three days, mehrong~"

"Ah. This kid."

"Ah. See, you called me kid, it proves that you're older than me. Noona. I have to go, Teukie hyung is calling me,"

"Ah, Kyu!"

"Noona, I promised to take care of you for Heechul hyung right? so don't be sad if there's Sohee photos on hyung's cabinet, I'm sure that he didn't ask to his fans for those photos, even if he could he was planned to come to your parent's house to ask for your photos, but I forbid him to do that, just to test him about his real feelings to you, and I 1000% sure that Heechul hyung really loves you."

I blushed while listening to Kyu's words. This little kid is being an adorable dongsaeng sometimes.

"Sohee can have him, but just as a fanboy, err... wait Heechul hyung isn't a boy anymore, it's fanguy for him." he corrected his words, "BUT! His love, his affection, his caring, his soul, his anything and his EHM! BODY is yours. Yours only Nara noona!!! BYE Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~"

"Stop it Kyu," I smiled to myself, "and gomawoyo Kyuhyun-ah for the video,"

"Neh, algetsemnida Kwon Nara-ssi, byeeee noonaaaaaaaaaa~"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just for your info why Kyuhyun seems really close to Nara.

Nara is his close friend from junior high. They're in the same age.

And now she's being Heechul's wifey, so Kyu is a member who protect Nara the most since she is his best friend.

^^

Hope you like this story~