THIS IS THE TIME

Mrs. DJ Heenim

She was playing with her "boys" when her husband came from his activities. He gave her the widest smile ever when he reached the living room.

"Aigooo~ this is the best view ever, when I arrived at home and seeing my Buin playing with our kids,"

"You're weird," she said in whisper.

"Mwo? Then you're Mrs. Weird, mehrong~"

He planted his beside his wife and stay still.

"....."

"Yah. say something Chullie-ah,"

"....."

"Chul oppa?"

"I'll go next week,"

She widened her eyes and stop playing with Heebum's paws. She knew that this time will be coming. He doesn't need to explain more and sure she will get the point of his words about going.

"That fast?" she asked him.

"SM was tried to stop me, but not stop actually, just to cancel my enlistment, but I refused them,"

"Well, no one can't stop Kim Heechul, even if that Lee Sooman-ssi," she sighed.

"I will never regret to marry you Kwon Nara," he hugged her.

"You'd better not," she brushed his hair and then snuggled to his chest.

He already told her about his enlistment, but not this fast. She thought that he will be going in the same time with Leeteuk's schedule. But, the fact is not.

"So? Are you crying now?" he asked her and turned his face to see hers.

"Aniyo. You'll go for a better you and for this country, I'm happy." she said.

"Aaah~ how could you said that to me? I was hoping that you will say you will miss me and bla bla bla," he fake a sadness and pout.

"I'm happy because you refused the SM's idea to cancel your enlistment, because it proves that Korea has someone who really loves his country and give his priority to his country first,"

"I should have record that,"

"shut up," she hit his chest playfully

"You won't miss me?" He tilted his head to hers

Her eyes gets watery but she could handle it and face him with a force happy face.

"If i won't miss you, I lie," she held his hands, "Do you want to record this?"

He took his phone, turn on the recorder and put it on his laps.

"Go say it,"

"To my lovely nampyeon, Big space star, Kim Heechul. I'm proud of you because you will fulfill your duty just in few days, I'm proud of you because you...."

She started sobbing.

He hugged her again and even tighter than before. She's really good in acting but not for this time, she couldn't hide her tears anymore. He kissed her hair lovingly. He really want to let it out his tears but he couldn't.

"I will miss you oppa, jaldanyeoseyo," she's sobbing harder

"nado Nara-ah,"

She pulled out herself from his embrace and wiped her tears.

"oh. Petals and ELF?" she asked him suddenly, just like forgetting her actions before

"I just changed my display image on twitter and I've already said about two empty years for every Korean guy, just for hints, but I don't think they will get my hints that fast, just let SM tell them tomorrow,"

she nodded

"I wanted to quietly enter the army, so that day there will be no any activities," he added. "You accompany me on that day okay?"

"Okay, how about Suju oppas?"

"We can share the day with them, but you have the whole day for me,"

"Mmmkay,"

"What's with that 'Mmmkay' ?"

"Nothing,"

"Let me hug you once again Kwon Nara,"

He opened his embrace and ready to hug his wife once again but suddenly they feel fur things jumped onto their laps.

"Aissh. These boys. Could you let your parents to have their quality time without your disturb??"

He put Baengshin on the floor and Heebum behind his back.

"Okay no disturb,"

She just giggled watching her husband getting annoyed by their "kids". But then, Heebum jumped to his shoulder and stay still there. While Baengshin come back to Nara's laps.

"They will miss you too," she told him.

"Ara ara aegiya~~ come to appa and umma,"

And this little happy family hugging until their umma lacked of air because of their appa's tight embrace to them.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Got a shocked news from twitter that Heenim will enter the army in this September 1st.

TT^TT

But I'm happy because he didn't want to cancel his enlistment. No need to worry Petals and ELF, Heechul is going to be a public service worker which means that after completing 4 weeks of training, he can live at the dorm. So he’s still going to see the members every day.

One becomes a public service worker rather than a soldier if his physical condition does not meet the standards. A public service worker lives at home. It’s similar to having a 9 to 5 job.

It's okay rite? :)

Two years isn't a long time if we keep supporting him no matter what happens.

Keep support our flower, Petals! ^^9 Hwaiting Heenim~

cr: Minnieblues